I wish I could say this was the first time I'd been hit with a stray bullet but it's happened like 5-6 times now. I'm not salty about it, it's pretty funny but I'm curious if the bullets are passing through Jason or if there's a spread to the shot and I'm being hit by that. 

lol Jason turned right before the shot, it looks like it just clipped him and nailed you and that other guy in the face. There is a bit of a spread and bullets do pass through Jason sometimes.

For instance, if you are trying to save someone that has been grabbed and shoot Jason in the back it will kill the counselor and do nothing to Jason. To save someone that is grabbed you pretty much have to shoot Jason in his pinky toe for it to not kill the person he is holding.

21 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

lol Jason turned right before the shot, it looks like it just clipped him and nailed you and that other guy in the face. There is a bit of a spread and bullets do pass through Jason sometimes.

For instance, if you are trying to save someone that has been grabbed and shoot Jason in the back it will kill the counselor and do nothing to Jason. To save someone that is grabbed you pretty much have to shoot Jason in his pinky toe for it to not kill the person he is holding.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice he shot another guy too...

That means, with a single shot, he put down two councilors as well as Jason lol

That shotgun sure is powerful.

You'd think 350 pounds of pure Jason would be enough to stop buckshot :blink:

1 hour ago, DEEZ Nutz said:

Oh shit, I didn't even notice he shot another guy too...

That means, with a single shot, he put down two councilors as well as Jason lol

That shotgun sure is powerful.

You'd think 350 pounds of pure Jason would be enough to stop buckshot :blink:

Now we know why he only brings one bullet with him...

The way the game is at the moment with team killing, I wouldn't want to see Tommy armed with more than one shot.

Mass team killing is farcical enough as it is. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

The way the game is at the moment with team killing, I wouldn't want to see Tommy armed with more than one shot.

Mass team killing is farcical enough as it is. 

I can't wait for Gun to add a report system. Hopefully that will reduce team killing. 

Not that this instance deserves reporting, it was clearly an accident. 

Speaking of which, I just got blasted in the back by a fellow councilor. Again. 

So we exchanged a few messages: 

Me: "Really?"

Him: "Sorry, I didn't know it would do that"

Me: "It's a shotgun..."

Him: "Yeh I know" 

I swear, so many of these players are borderline retarded <_<

Yesterday I was playing f13 and this one I shot him with two shotguns and he didn't get stunned and with hit him with base ball bats fire crackers and didn't stunned so we all left and the host

I swear in the last week or so all the shotguns I shoot have blanks in them. I have shot Jason in the chest at close range and no effect

13 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Yesterday I was playing f13 and this one I shot him with two shotguns and he didn't get stunned and with hit him with base ball bats fire crackers and didn't stunned so we all left and the host

10 minutes ago, agnes said:

I swear in the last week or so all the shotguns I shoot have blanks in them. I have shot Jason in the chest at close range and no effect

I've heard that Jason players can exploit the combat stance system to avoid being stunned, caught in bear traps and distracted with firecrackers. That's probably what was going on

31 minutes ago, agnes said:

Did you shoot him during his immunity window? Once he recovers from stun, it is impossible to stun him a second time for ~5 seconds.

Note that the shotgun is one of the only things Jason currently can't block (along with the sweater).

1 hour ago, Rydog said:

Did you shoot him during his immunity window? Once he recovers from stun, it is impossible to stun him a second time for ~5 seconds.

Note that the shotgun is one of the only things Jason currently can't block (along with the sweater).

Don't think so, and it happened twice in the same night.

22 hours ago, DEEZ Nutz said:

I've heard that Jason players can exploit the combat stance system to avoid being stunned, caught in bear traps and distracted with firecrackers. That's probably what was going on

No the one Jason I was playing with wasn't in combat stance 

On 7/8/2017 at 9:44 AM, agnes said:

I had this happen to me twice in one day a few nights ago as well. No combat stance, no stun immunity period or anything.. Just a very loud boomstick that doesn't do boomstick stuff very well.