On 7/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, ZooMalfunction said:

This.

I main AJ and nearly always escape. Half those matches I never even encounter Jason because I'm playing intelligently, and never sprint unless necessary.

I'm usually silently calling the police/repairing generators/vehicles for the team while Jason's otherwise occupied. I'm always on the walkie and coordinating the team by telling them where's left to loot, and where to keep Jason tied down while I repair, and when I need a Chad rescue. AJ makes a fantastic 'captain' character as a result, as she usually has the space to do this.

My issue with Rydog is he's trying to set himself up as an authority on the game by frequently posting his analysis in these topics, but the entire thing is based on his subjective analysis of what stats and perks have more value, and as someone who is a very sucessful Jason and Counselor, I can only say he's coming at it from the perspective of a mediocre player.

He overvalues crutches and undervalues strategies that only pay off in the hands of skilled players. His stats may be sound, but his interpretation of them is seriously lacking, and as a result I just feel like he's inadvertently spreading a lot of disinformation.

Stick to the numbers dude. That in itself is a good service.

I agree with this, I main as AJ as well. Still trying to figure out what perks work best for her. I used to use a lot of stealth/sense avoidance perks...but now I'm using medic, thick skinned, and nerves of steel. I feel like I'm being found a lot easier though, and mainly die from grab kills so haven't benefited that much from the perks I'm currently using. Maybe I'll switch back to the epic stealth stuff. What are you guys running for AJ?

17 minutes ago, Googoomuck said:

I agree with this, I main as AJ as well. Still trying to figure out what perks work best for her. I used to use a lot of stealth/sense avoidance perks...but now I'm using medic, thick skinned, and nerves of steel. I feel like I'm being found a lot easier though, and mainly die from grab kills so haven't benefited that much from the perks I'm currently using. Maybe I'll switch back to the epic stealth stuff. What are you guys running for AJ?

Just don't ever sprint unless Jason's on you or it's absolutely essential. The key to AJ is never generating sound pings.

28 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Just don't ever sprint unless Jason's on you or it's absolutely essential. The key to AJ is never generating sound pings.

I was just asking what PERKS you were running on your AJ

10 hours ago, Googoomuck said:

I was just asking what PERKS you were running on your AJ

I run sense avoidance perks. Even though we know ther stealth and composure don't affect sense detection these perks do. 

Using them you can prevent sound pings and run a good chance of his sense whiffing. Then you can use her to fix stuff erx.