I've played as all Jason characters except the exclusive DLC and the achievement has not worked for me. Anyone else having this issue? On Xbox, I was at 83% complete then I played as my final Jason and it went to 92% then back down to 83%.

I assume the exclusive DLC would not be a part of this achievement... That only makes sense.

47 minutes ago, FantasticFreno said:

I've played as all Jason characters except the exclusive DLC and the achievement has not worked for me. Anyone else having this issue? On Xbox, I was at 83% complete then I played as my final Jason and it went to 92% then back down to 83%.

I assume the exclusive DLC would not be a part of this achievement... That only makes sense.

It might be bugged. Almost everything else is so it wouldn't surprise me.

yeah, the torpedo achievement was bugged for a while on the ps4, it works now, but being a bugĀ  could very well be the situation.

The (Unlikely) Final Girl is also bugged. I survived countless times as Tiffany as the last person on the map. May it be the last to exit to the cops, by car, by boat or even when the time ran out being the last one alive or on the map.