Jump to content

Who's the sexiest counselor?  

173 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's the sexiest counselor?



Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jason4prez said:

I don't think Jenny would be with anyone I'd always thought of her as the final girl out of the roster

If that's the case, then Chad can have 2 girls without them knowing about the other one.  Cuz you know, it's Chad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

If that's the case, then Chad can have 2 girls without them knowing about the other one.  Cuz you know, it's Chad.

Probably lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

If that's the case, then Chad can have 2 girls without them knowing about the other one.  Cuz you know, it's Chad.

He can't get A.J., though. ;) Not in his wheelhouse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Emperiex said:

He can't get A.J., though. ;) Not in his wheelhouse.

A.J. would kick Chad in the sack and tell him to stick his cock in a hornets nest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

A.J. would kick Chad in the sack and tell him to stick his cock in a hornets nest!

Bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

A.J. would kick Chad in the sack and tell him to stick his cock in a hornets nest!

Exactly. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam is the greaser guy. I think he makes a lot of sense with AJ and I can picture her riding with him on a harley davidson. They are also probably into the same type of music.

Deborah and Eric, no doubt. Both are nerds.

Vanessa and Brandon. Not really because they are black. But because they both share a passion for sports.

Chad is the rich snob. Most likely hired Tiffany as a escort. 

That leave Jenny and Kenny. Kenny is the leader of the group base on his trope and probably the most mature. So if there is a Final Guy, he is best qualify for it.

Those are my takes of possible pairings.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you assume Tiffany is an escort when she and Chad are legit supposed to be a couple? Tiffany's the flirty girl but that doesn't mean she has to be an escort to fit that trope.

Wow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Adam is the greaser guy. I think he makes a lot of sense with AJ and I can picture her riding with him on a harley davidson. They are also probably into the same type of music.

Deborah and Eric, no doubt. Both are nerds.

Vanessa and Brandon. Not really because they are black. But because they both share a passion for sports.

Chad is the rich snob. Most likely hired Tiffany as a escort. 

That leave Jenny and Kenny. Kenny is the leader of the group base on his trope and probably the most mature. So if there is a Final Guy, he is best qualify for it.

Those are my takes of possible pairings.

 

finally someone who gets it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 8:13 AM, Kodiak said:

I'll say I find certain girl counsellors attractive, sexy though I dunno. Video game characters I look at and think "she's pretty/attractive" but never "damn I wanna smash that" lol. Something about just being a bunch of meshes, textures and models :)

If I were to pick one though it'd be A.J. I think. I'm a metal-head myself and a guitarist and I've always had a thing for alternative girls. 

In terms of pairing, I'm pretty sure it's:

AJ/Adam

Vanessa/Buggsy

LaChappa/Deborah

Tiffany/Chad

Kenny/Jenny

This right here. Metal head myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 11, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Kodiak said:

I'll say I find certain girl counsellors attractive, sexy though I dunno. Video game characters I look at and think "she's pretty/attractive" but never "damn I wanna smash that" lol. Something about just being a bunch of meshes, textures and models :)

If I were to pick one though it'd be A.J. I think. I'm a metal-head myself and a guitarist and I've always had a thing for alternative girls. 

In terms of pairing, I'm pretty sure it's:

AJ/Adam

Vanessa/Buggsy

LaChappa/Deborah

Tiffany/Chad

Kenny/Jenny

I agree with most of the pairings but I honestly don't get why people keep pairing Buggsy and Vanessa other than them both being black. Jenny looks like the kind of girl that would be dating the star athlete at her school like Buggsy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Adam is the greaser guy. I think he makes a lot of sense with AJ and I can picture her riding with him on a harley davidson. They are also probably into the same type of music.

Deborah and Eric, no doubt. Both are nerds.

Vanessa and Brandon. Not really because they are black. But because they both share a passion for sports.

Chad is the rich snob. Most likely hired Tiffany as a escort. 

That leave Jenny and Kenny. Kenny is the leader of the group base on his trope and probably the most mature. So if there is a Final Guy, he is best qualify for it.

Those are my takes of possible pairings.

 

I sorta agreed but not with Tiffany , like said up there it's not because she's the flirty girl that's she's an escort , like Terry from the part 2 movie she was always ... wearing light cloth *cought* but didn't sleep with the guy or anything it was the opposite .

and while i'm on it why not Tiff/Brandon i mean he's propably the sport high school super stars so that would make sens that she pick Chad (money) or Brandon (Popularity) . :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1st2Die said:

I agree with most of the pairings but I honestly don't get why people keep pairing Buggsy and Vanessa other than them both being black. Jenny looks like the kind of girl that would be dating the star athlete at her school like Buggsy. 

You know what? I could actually see Jenny and Buggzy as being a thing.

Btw, anybody ever notice how weird Vanessa's ass looks? Not sure if I've mentioned before but I swear it looks like she's wearing a diaper.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam is a sexy beast. Such a beautiful ass. And long hair on a cute guy makes me swoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:24 AM, Cutupuss said:

Umm wtf you've got it all wrong. 

 

AJ/Bugsy

Chad/Tiffany

Jenny/Kenny

Adam/Vanessa

Deborah/Eric

No way would AJ be with Bugsy or Adam with Vanessa. ?

 

AJ\Adam

Chad\Tiffany

Kenny\Jenny

Vanessa\Bugsy

Deborah\Eric

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AJ/Adam <-- Canon.
Tiffany/Chad <-- Not canon but huh... They're always used for promotional stuff together so. I assume! 
Vanessa/Bugsy <-- I agree, not because they're black but because both are sporty. 
Jenny <-- She's single! She's a girl next door. She's got to be available, yet distant for males to dream about her! 
Kenny <-- He's so into Jenny (: 
Deborah <-- She's shy, distant, and probably not so interested in socializing as she is in studying things she's passionate about. 
LaChappa <-- His awkwardness drives the girls (Or boys) away. 
Mitch <-- Unless they add somewhere along the road his stoner girlfriend (...It would be fun) single as well. And too busy flying high to care.
 

 

I normally don't care all that much about the stoners in the movies but I kind of wanted these two to survive! They were cute. 


f3-2.jpg


...What am I even doing here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...