Who's the sexiest counselor?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the sexiest counselor?

Gonna have to go with A.J

Whoever voted Chad, it was probably the jaw line that got you. It's more well built than the game. Also, you're missing the rest of the male counselors and Tommy.

• Like 1

chad all day, anyone who votes otherwise has yet to hit puberty and needs to stop fapping to loli henti 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Chad ?. But no love for rebel bad boy Adam?

we dare not speak his name shhhhhh. 

41 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Gonna have to go with A.J

Whoever voted Chad, it was probably the jaw line that got you. It's more well built than the game. Also, you're missing the rest of the male counselors and Tommy.

Lmao.  I put Chad in there as a joke, cuz he's a pretty boy.

"A dead counselor"

Sincerely,

Jason Vorhees

• Like 3

Tiffany is the sexiest. you cant look for any items on the map or jason because your eyes cant stop staring at her booty

If i was a camp counselor with them, I'd make a beeline for Jenny on the first campfire night. Delicate looks, nice clothing, and most likely intelligent too.

Besides, I'd let the rest of the rabid male counselors go after Tiffany. Hahahaha!

A.J. would blow you off (lesbian?), Vanessa definitely has a boyfriend back home, and Deborah looks like she's not into any type of summertime fling at a campground.

Jenny it is!  :D

49 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

If i was a camp counselor with them, I'd make a beeline for Jenny on the first campfire night. Delicate looks, nice clothing, and most likely intelligent too.

Besides, I'd let the rest of the rabid male counselors go after Tiffany. Hahahaha!

A.J. would blow you off (lesbian?), Vanessa definitely has a boyfriend back home, and Deborah looks like she's not into any type of summertime fling at a campground.

Jenny it is!  :D

A.J. would be a freak doe!  You just gotta be in a metal band and she's in your pants!  But yes, she might tell you to fuck off if you don't play it right.

Deborah looks like the kind of girl who doesn't get too much attention from the boys, so I feel like if you show her a little something, she'll go for it.  She's a little cutie.

Tiffanys a drunken slut.  Everyone's gotten it already.

Vanessa's going out with Bugzy, the all star QB.  He'll kick your ass.

Jenny is available.  Quite possibly getting over a recent break up with an abusive boyfriend (Chad).  Vulnerable, yet strong.  She's an option for sure!

• Like 1

I thought they already paired up all the counselors?

AJ/Adam

Chad/Jenny

Kenny/Tiffany

Deb/Eric

Bugs/Vanessa

I suspect one of these pairings will end up in some nude/sex scenes when singleplayer hits and Jason is in pure stalk mode.

Though maybe when the bitchy girl comes via DLC, they pair her up with Chad. Or they pair her up with an older gentlemen, a Dr. Crews type? Giving us two new counselors plus a hero counselor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Adam and Jenny are the quintessential "bad boy/girl next door" pairing that was a popular 80s trope.

Funny.  I always pictured A.J. being with Adam.  I always thought Chad would be with Jenny in an unhealthy type of relationship.

7 minutes ago, Pilgrimzero said:

LaChappa bangs all the girls

Preach it brother! He's dropping them panties. They just don't want to admit it.