Sign in to follow this  
r3b3l sTu

Exchange Xbox One vs. PC

Is there a chance to exchange my Xbox one version with the PC version?

I just wanna play the game but thats not possible with the bug invested Xbox One version of this game.

No one from friday the 13 the game react on the forums nor on facebook on our questions whats up with the patch.

JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION!!!!!!! 1.800 people asking for information and no answers!

3 minutes ago, r3b3l sTu said:

Is there a chance to exchange my Xbox one version with the PC version?

I just wanna play the game but thats not possible with the bug invested Xbox One version of this game.

No one from friday the 13 the game react on the forums nor on facebook on our questions whats up with the patch.

JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION!!!!!!! 1.800 people asking for information and no answers!

And I doubt you'll get answers here either. I was told you have to use Reddit/Twitter/E-mail. Forums are apparently considered old people crap (E-mail isn't though, go figure!). Again, that's what I've been told on here.

You can not exchange per say- but from what I understand you can still receive a refund for the xbox version no questions asked.  You can then in return purchase the P.C version.  Are you attempting to use the Quick Play function, by any chance?

Doesn't the Xbox have that "Play anywhere" feature so you can play Xbox games on the PC? I'd look into that if I were you. I doubt the Xbox patch will take much longer, I hope. 

4 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

You can not exchange per say- but from what I understand you can still receive a refund for the xbox version no questions asked.  You can then in return purchase the P.C version.  Are you attempting to use the Quick Play function, by any chance?

Microsoft doesn't offer refunds for digital downloads unless you're signed up to the preview program. I'm pretty sure it's a direct infringement on our consumer rights but I'm no lawer. 

4 minutes ago, DEEZ Nutz said:

Doesn't the Xbox have that "Play anywhere" feature so you can play Xbox games on the PC? I'd look into that if I were you. I doubt the Xbox patch will take much longer, I hope. 

This game is not on the "Play Anywhere" list:   http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

6 minutes ago, DEEZ Nutz said:

Microsoft doesn't offer refunds for digital downloads unless you're signed up to the preview program. I'm pretty sure it's a direct infringement on our consumer rights but I'm no lawer. 

Members on both here & reddit have stated they received a refund because the game was so buggy, and MS customer service did not give them any challenges.  I assumed it was straight forward because there was no mention of the Insider Program in any of the posts, but if he indeed needs to participate- hopefully he can still join and meets the 14 day/ 2 hour criteria for a refund.  Good luck, OP.

Seeing folks get refunds makes me wish I wasn't a backer. As a backer, I can't get a refund, so my options are: wait and hope some day they actually release a patch that fixes it (I have my doubts). Or, spend $40.00 to buy it on Steam, and just be without the DLC content I bought. ?

I'd highly recommend it on steam either way. Looks and works great. Wish I could say that on my system of choice Xbox.

8 hours ago, Super Ty said:

Seeing folks get refunds makes me wish I wasn't a backer. As a backer, I can't get a refund, so my options are: wait and hope some day they actually release a patch that fixes it (I have my doubts). Or, spend $40.00 to buy it on Steam, and just be without the DLC content I bought. ?

This is my issue too, I have a PS4 and a PC more than capable of playing it, I've just always been an Xbox player and so got it on Xbox including the Savini skin. I requested either a Savini skin for the PC version which I said I'd be willing to buy or just a PC key until they fixed the Xbox version, I never heard a response.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I'd highly recommend it on steam either way. Looks and works great. Wish I could say that on my system of choice Xbox.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I would never, ever play a game like this on Steam. There's just too much potential for third-party exploiting on PC, imo.