Just now, bewareofbears said:

...you quoted yourself? Are you talking to yourself? :blink:

I'm taking to you this don't concern you 

Just now, Bigboss831 said:

I'm taking to you this don't concern you 

You're confusing me so I'll respond to what I think you're saying...

You're right, I'm not entitled to seeing any proof, nor did I ever state I was. :)

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You're confusing me so I'll respond to what I think you're saying...

You're right, I'm not entitled to seeing any proof, nor did I ever state I was. :)

By you making this topic and stirring the pot. You seem like your asking for proof.

The whole situation is just stupid.. This entire fiasco could have been avoided by simply obeying reddit rules and utilizing the mute button like I do whenever I hear squeakers or other undesirables..

If pricks are beings pricks to pricks, does it make sense to ban the pricks and not the other pricks? Dunno.. ;)

Looks like another admin has stepped down on Reddit:

3 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

By you making this topic and stirring the pot. You seem like your asking for proof.

Your perception of my intentions is wrong.

This happens on Reddit all the time, and it's one of the reasons I'd rather have a subreddit with 7 people and fuck ton of old, dead links than wake up to half the horseshit they're trying to shovel in that sub right now. I'm so sick and tired of the dumbest crap being blown out of proportion, and then followed by the obligatory witch hunts and overall circle jerking whenever there's the slightest bit of drama for half these morons to latch onto.

Someone did some stupid shit, caught a ban, pulled the "BUT THEY DID IT TOO" card and I'm supposed to feel sorry for them? Nah.

friday-the-final-chapter-finger.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Looks like another admin has stepped down on Reddit:

Your perception of my intentions is wrong.

You such a lier man your trying to stir up drama.

The whole reddit situation is just a giant over reaction with no evidence whatsoever on what really happened. So just a normal day on reddit.

• Like 1

I'd like some clarification.  Why is it brought up over and over that there was a child involved?  Are we now held to different standards because children are in an M-rated game?  

I called a squeeker a "shit-head" when I ran to a cabin to tell him I had the propeller, put on the propeller, and then he rushed to drive the boat and let his friend kill me so his other friend and him could escape.  After that match the three of them called me "faggot" over and over.  

Online children playing M-rated games because they have no parental oversight are not innocent cherubs and are usually some of the worst offenders.  

One thing I am suspicious about is the fact that the banned people weren't recording the game but we were told on reddit the friends / industry colleagues recorded lobby to end.   Why?  Who regularly records entire games that aren't streamers unless they were planning on causing trouble and baiting people info being banned?

In the story neither woman was killed by Jason.  It definitely sounds like teaming IMO. 

Why many care is because it can be any of us dealing with people like the 12 year old and the two women who probably feel embolded.   Of course they won't release the tapes because they probably all look like shitheads themselves. 

1 minute ago, Bigboss831 said:

You such a lier man your trying to stir up drama.

Call me what you like- doesn't make it true. :)

18 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Your in denial bro did you not start this topic I rest my case.

I have not been past the 1st page of this thread yet, but I want to say that this board is by far the most "lenient". Reddit and discord are a joke with regards to neutrality. The discord site was created by a kid that is either 14 or 15 and the majority of the "mods" are likewise. Gun and Illfonic are really genius for setting up shop there as they are worshiped there; the mods are almost like their minions...its cute and scary at the same time. I don't know much about the sub reddit but seeing them all as mods(even though we are not affiliated is scary for credibility). 

But regardless this board is definitely the best place to come and have an honest chance at being critical the right way. Like for me I am an ahole with my level of criticality but I go about the right way. I don't attack people I go after the "statements" they make. I am obviously critical of the jobs that the devs/publisher have done with regards to the xbox version. My avatar speaks to that and the fact that I have not been banned speaks to these guys(gals?) tolerance of going about making point the right way.

I really do wish that the Gun and Illfonic teams would spend more time on their "Home" board to interact with their customers as it really seems the only time they are on here is for Official Patch notes or "apologies for the state of the game" which is sad if you see how active they are on a 3rd party platform like Discord

my 2 cents~

• Like 3

I don't get how people can literally read every bit of evidence and still say "you're just finding any reason to complain about the devs and this game!!!" To be frank, I could care less about the situation at hand and don't have enough information to make a judgement, but the devs flat out broke an actual reddit wide rule. You are not supposed to moderate the subreddits of your own products due to (very blatantly obvious) bias and lack of neutrality. One of the stepping down posts even quotes this rule. I'm glad they caught the boot but good lord the devs just shove their foots farther down their mouths sometimes. They're so much better staying out of it and letting other people moderate these reddits, discords, forums, etc and remove themselves from it and only respond to game criticisms/suggestions that are valid and of course announce updates/fixes, etc. This was a mess though and kind of makes me grateful I no longer check the forums every day anymore

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Did you not create this topic to stir the pot.

You are currently pretty good at stirring a pot yourself...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, pRaX said:

You are currently pretty good at stirring a pot yourself...

Nice try but I did not create this topic and keep digging for answers you don't have a right to seeing.

16 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Nice try but I did not create this topic and keep digging for answers you don't have a right to seeing.

Just saying and I wasn't digging for answers about the Reddit situation at all. Thanks for just assuming. And I agree that, in terms of the Reddit situation, that it isn't our business.

But questionable "double standards" can and have openly been witnessed and even admitted to. The consequences are quite logical and shouldn't come as a surprise.

And yet, I have to see anyone in this thread "demanding" or "probing" explicitly anyone of the devs for answers about this matter. Which is way it was quite the surprise for most here when Ben explained the situation, freely, out of his own volition. Which wasn't even needed and yet highly appreciated by most. A nice gesture and maybe a glimpse of the will to better communication on this Forum? All I see is people posting snippets from what's going on at Reddit. Not everyone uses Reddit so it's quite helpful to get some information. I'm sure the biggest fear of almost everyone here is that this will hurt this game's already uncertain (thanks to the lack of transparency/roadmaps/communication of the devs... I know I keep repeating myself) future.

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Such a lier

grizzlylaying%20down.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Just saying and I wasn't digging for answers about the Reddit situation at all. Thanks for just assuming. And I agree that, in terms of the Reddit situation, that it isn't our business.

But questionable "double standards" can and have openly been witnessed and even admitted to. The consequences are quite logical and shouldn't come as a surprise.

And yet, I have to see anyone in this thread "demanding" or "probing" explicitly anyone of the devs for answers about this matter. Which is way it was quite the surprise for most here when Ben explained the situation, freely, out of his on volition. All I see is people posting snippets from what's going on at Reddit. Not everyone uses Reddit so it's quite helpful to get some information. I'm sure the biggest fear of almost everyone here is that this will hurt this game's already uncertain (thanks to the lack of transparency/roadmaps/communication of the devs... I know I keep repeating myself) future.

Yes it has the topic poster has even said it by stiring the pot. Also his post ain't about the Reddit but why the reason they banned that dude.

5 hours ago, Bigboss831 said:

Yes it has the topic poster has even said it by stiring the pot.

Mind showing me where? It seems I have missed it.

*EDIT* I skimmed through again and the only thing I can see is some cynical remarks with a hint of Schadenfreude here and there. But I can clearly see that these are purely based on frustration due to the devs questionable professionalism in terms of communicating with us over here. And I can't blame them... you reap what you sow.

But I couldn't see anyone "demanding" answers on the Reddit/Ban matter in an "entitled little brat" fashion anywhere. I don't even understand where Jpop gets that perception. It's like some of you project what some asshats have said on Reddit onto people over here when reading stuff up on both platforms.

5 hours ago, Bigboss831 said:

Also his post ain't about the Reddit but why the reason they banned that dude.

I'm actually thankful to him and others for sharing what's going on over there since I don't feel like visiting that cesspool myself. Especially after my last incursion there. And it's sadly the place the devs fell in love with when it comes to sharing information.. a tough love as we can see now. So even if your assumption is correct and he just wants to "stir the pot"... the positive aspect of us staying in the loop too (again! due to the fear for the future of the game) is enough to equalize it in my mind.

Some of you spout that many here are reveling in the negativity and can only see the negative aspects of this all... and yet some of you seem to do the very exact thing. Disregarding all the positive intentions and such in favour of getting amped up by a miniscule amount of truly negative posts and trolls on here. Which gives the allure of straight up fanboy-ism in full denial mode. Which is just as bad.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, pRaX said:
26 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Mind showing me where? It seems I have missed it.

*EDIT* I skimmed through again and the only thing I can see is some cynical remarks with a hint of Schadenfreude here and there. But I can clearly see that these are purely based on frustration due to the devs questionable professionalism in terms of communicating with us over here. And I can't blame them... you reap what you sow.

But I couldn't see anyone "demanding" answers on the Reddit/Ban matter in an "entitled little brat" fashion anywhere. I don't even understand where Jpop gets that perception. It's like some of you project what some asshats have said on Reddit onto people over here when reading stuff up on both platforms.

I'm actually thankful to him and others for sharing what's going on over there since I don't feel like visiting that cesspool myself. Especially after my last incursion there. And it's sadly the place the devs fell in love with when it comes to sharing information.. at tough love as we can see now. So even if your assumption is correct and he just wants to "stir the pot"... the positive aspect of us staying in the loop too (again! due to the fear for the future of the game) is enough to equalize it in my mind.

Some of you spout that many here are reveling in the negativity and can only see the negative aspects of this all... and yet some of you seem to do the very exact thing. Disregarding all the positive intentions and such in favour of getting amped up by a miniscule amount of truly negative posts and trolls on here. Which gives the allure of straight up fanboy-ism in full denial mode. Which is just as bad.

The guy was banned for the right reasons the ban was justfited you don't need to know why nor are you entitled to the answer  also the person that was banned said alot of profanity to kids.

5 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Nice forgery? 6ddac8f6bc.png

I screenshotted that btw. nice try, I never said that. While there is a chance that you might have difficulty with using the "quotation" feature...

You seem to have quite the difficulty in perceiving things the correct way though and/or make shit up / twist things on the fly as it pleases you. I had already the impression that you are just a troll. Now I'm sure of it.