1 hour ago, shwag said:

every time i see this thread still up i read the title as "meanwhile at the legion of doom" 

The good old days of the Justice League.

So,the Friday subreddit has been shut down for security concerns.

@bewareofbears Jeez,remember when they called the OFFICIAL FORUMS TOXIC?

Sure some of us have been critical of the way things have been handled since launch,but at least we didn't threaten lives.

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

Sure some of us have been critical of the way things have been handled since launch,but at least we didn't threaten lives.

Had to see it to believe it.

To the kind of people that would seriously fucking hack and threaten people over a goddamn video game:

XWutctzd5s9t1zcx_vG7aLv3bSaceycStfiRWnkQ

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RKSDooM said:

To the kind of people that would seriously fucking hack and threaten people over a goddamn video game:

XWutctzd5s9t1zcx_vG7aLv3bSaceycStfiRWnkQ

Not sure about the US but you can be jailed for genuinely threatening someone's life in the UK.

This is how ridiculous it is. Risking prison time over a $40 video game. Something tells me a keyboard warrior wouldn't fare very well inside prison with no computer to hide behind either. 

• Like 3

This feels like one of those situations where everyone involved did the wrong thing and now everyone involved has been hurt by it. I'm a bit naïve, I expected things to stay on a customer/company level.

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

We're kittens in comparison to what's out there.

33 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Had to see it to believe it.

I kind of get it because it blew up on Reddit but I would think the Steam forums would be where you would find the culprits. That's just a guess though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bigboss831 said:

This needs to stop the person that was banned dilly dingus says his followers have threatened people lives and have doxx them because of this it has blown over and I am law enforcement and it is time to take action . You can't threatened someone's life in any circumstance.

Also I am with law enforcement and they can find what they need about the person from gun or steam.

8 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

Also I am with law enforcement and they can find what they need about the person from gun or steam.

Sir, I am going to need you to repost this right after my post.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Sir, I am going to need you to repost this right after my post.

He keeps quoting himself... :mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigboss831 said:

Scary to think that "law enforcement" can sound like a 12-year-old making shit up...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bigboss831 said:

Cool story, bro. Could you mention your vague association with "law enforcement" a few more times? I'm not sure 21 pages of it has sufficiently conveyed your importance to us all. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

He keeps quoting himself... :mellow:

Look at his history, I'm shitting myself from laughter. I mean, I've seen it alot now but jesus. Still think he's an Ettenmoors Officer though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Scary to think that "law enforcement" can sound like a 12-year-old making shit up...

31 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Cool story, bro. Could you mention your vague association with "law enforcement" a few more times? I'm not sure 21 pages of it has sufficiently conveyed your importance to us all. 

Isn't impersonating a cop a federal offense in the States?

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

What's really scary is that most of my experiences with "law enforcement" make that idea frighteningly believable...

• Like 1

Somewhere, I saw someone suggest the community manager and the banned player should make a "joint statement" with both sides accepting responsibility for their roles in this whole mess. At this point, a dialogue between the two would be productive as I can't imagine either is happy with the current outcome.

I still have concerns from the original incident. I don't have any answers though. Someone else from the team handling community management or hiring a new person, if that's possible, would be my suggestions. At the very least, having the community manager attend some workshops or seminars on community management, de-escalation and privacy management while dealing with online customers/communities.

I recognize this is a small company and it's obvious they bit off more than they can chew. They may not be a triple A company but the franchise is a mainstream intellectual property with a worldwide fanbase.

Unfortunately, all of this takes away from some of the real issues plaguing the game and gameplay. The report system is faulty and requires an intense reworking also.

As for the idiots sending threats and messing with the game, I hope they're caught and receive much more than just a slap on the wrist.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

This is not a laughing matter we will find who made these threats and bring them to justice.

It's not the situation that's funny... ;) 

57 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

This is not a laughing matter we will find who made these threats and bring them to justice.

Are you actively working on the investigation then? Does it fall under your jurisdiction?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Are you actively working on the investigation then? Does it fall under your jurisdiction?

Quite the coincidence.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Quite the coincidence.

Gun probably said...we're gonna need the best in the business on this case, a man that eats and sleeps being with law enforcement...a man that will solve any case...get me Detective BigBoss on the phone...now! 

• Like 9

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Gun probably said...we're gonna need the best in the business on this case, a man that eats and sleeps being with law enforcement...a man that will solve any case...get me Detective BigBoss in the phone...now! 

You deserve all the likes.

A man who constantly says hes with law enforcement. Even quoting himself saying he's in law enforcement just to say he's in law enforcement.

This is the man who will end trolls. No way he could be a double agent.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Gun probably said...we're gonna need the best in the business on this case, a man that eats and sleeps being with law enforcement...a man that will solve any case...get me Detective BigBoss in the phone...now! 

13 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You deserve all the likes.

A man who constantly says hes with law enforcement. Even quoting himself saying he's in law enforcement just to say he's in law enforcement.

This is the man who will end trolls. No way he could be a double agent.

They pooled up their funds and it came down to either Bigboss or this man... 

(I hate myself a little for going and finding an image from this movie, but I had to do it)

Creighton Duke.jpg

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

This guy's a little late but the forum gets a brief passing mention:

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/friday-the-13th-the-game-community-claims-management-is-corrupt/34777/

Kewl.

This had me rolling though:

"Some of the community hoped that everything would be resolved before an article popped up on Kotaku."

Someone was listening xD if kotaku sees that though they're gonna jump on that shit. Not sure if it's for better or worse.

I love how everyone reads "Sexual Harassment" and somehow seem to think he's being accused of rape or being a pedophile or something...They act like it's out of line to call this sexual harassment. But it isn't. They were pretty accurate in their accusations. Dilly is a piece of shit and was rightfully banned.

I'd say going around calling female players whores and telling them to blow Jason IS sexual harassment. But maybe that's just me...and I'm not exactly politically correct, myself.

This whole story is a big fucking joke...People just like to be outraged by something. I really wish the footage was released and everyone could see what a piece of trash he is.

• Like 2