2 hours ago, shwag said:

ghost is a 16 year old and thinks team killing is awesome, i would not take what he says on these forums to heart, he has a lot of growing up and understanding how the world works still. 

Thanks bud, I'm not around enough to know who the trolls are

Just now, thatdudescott said:

Ah,Campkill is back. 

And still double posting I see.

Yah yah. No idea how to merge posts. Sue me. 

Great reply tho. Totally added to the topic. 

Sigh. 

1 minute ago, Campkill said:

No idea how to merge posts. 

You simply make one post.

And wait for someone else to post before posting again.

I hope I added something with that.

Just now, thatdudescott said:

You simply make one post.

And wait for someone else to post.

Yah thanks. What a wonderful idea!

Back to topic- that vid is dumb and carries little evidence. It also seems to casually disregard sexual assault on a child. 

The vid is stupid. 

@Campkill will you please tone your attitude down a bit? You've only been back a few hours and it seems you're already antagonizing everyone else already. Just take a minute and read back through what you post and ask yourself "do I sound like a douche in this post?". Discussion is welcome, flaming and antagonizing aren't.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Lol recover from what?

What are any of you people talking about!? 

First off the game was #1 in sales on steam and both consoles and is STILL making sales with a strong player base that currently outshines the devs expectations. 

Secondly- the devs are fixing the game faster than most AAA devs we have seen. 

Third- it's getting a new game mode in the next few weeks AND new maps n content soon. 

I loooooove the whiners and doomsayers who speak matter of factually as if they have some insight. 

Sales are great. Player base is active and new content is on the way. 

For a small team the devs have struck gold and slammed the ball. 

No coming back. From what!? A screaming success!? Lol. Jesus...you people baffle me daily. 

First- It's Friday The 13th, the hype was tremendous. We'll see how sales are from here on out. If you pay attention the player base has dropped tremendously and that is a fact.

Second- Everytime they fix something, something else breaks. This isn't me bitching, it's just a fact.

Third- We'll see how Single Player goes, it may be the thing to get them over this recent shitstorm. I also wanna state that Summer isn't guaranteed, they keep saying that Summer is the plan. I think we've heard this before, so don't be surprised if it's delayed, so that they can fix the multiplayer issues.

Also, they have struck gold, but it's titled Friday The 13th. If this was any other game I think they'd be in trouble.

Call me a whiner or whatever you want, but understand that I also want the game to do very well and I want it to be played for a long time. That doesn't mean I can't state that there are problems. I'd rather call it out or else there wouldn't be accountability. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Yah thanks. What a wonderful idea!

Back to topic- that vid is dumb and carries little evidence. It also seems to casually disregard sexual assault on a child. 

The vid is stupid. 

Yes, it casually disregards an emotional accusation without proof. Meanwhile, the child even playing is violating Steam and Gun's Terms of Use which both factually state that you must be 13 years of age to even use said services.

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

@Campkill will you please tone your attitude down a bit? You've only been back a few hours and it seems you're already antagonizing everyone else already. Just take a minute and read back through what you post and ask yourself "do I sound like a douche in this post?"

Dude. I've already written the devs and have my vid prepared about this subject. 

I am a douche. That's me. 

You want to ban me for sticking up for the game without kissing asses of people being rude or blatantly wrong- that's you. 

Its clear I'm a dick. Its clear everything I post or upload is obviously a character. 

I didn't insult anyone. 

People don't like my choice of blunt words? I can't help them. 

Sorry bud. But I'm not breaking no rules. Nor do I see you attending to the attacks on me. 

Again, not my problem. 

But, while I collect posts screen shotted, including racial slurrs, insults to my family and half a dozen physical threats "that received no warning or removal" I do hope you weigh and judge a snarky dick such as my self with correct merit. 

Yah, I'm a douche. Yah lil names on this lil forum tend to get butt hurt by blunt tones. Sure. But don't tell me I'm attacking or insulting anyone. I'm not. 

Period. 

Screen shot, save, add to vid. 

Goodnight bud. 

I don't think he listened.

Back on topic,35,374 views now.

Things aren't all sunshine and rainbows right now and that does worry me for the future player base of a game I want to succeed.

14 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

First- It's Friday The 13th, the hype was tremendous. We'll see how sales are from here on out. If you pay attention the player base has dropped tremendously and that is a fact.

Second- Everytime they fix something, something else breaks. This isn't me bitching, it's just a fact.

Third- We'll see how Single Player goes, it may be the thing to get them over this recent shitstorm. I also wanna state that Summer isn't guaranteed, they keep saying that Summer is the plan. I think we've heard this before, so don't be surprised if it's delayed, so that they can fix the multiplayer issues.

Also, they have struck gold, but it's titled Friday The 13th. If this was any other game I think they'd be in trouble.

Call me a whiner or whatever you want, but understand that I also want the game to do very well and I want it to be played for a long time. That doesn't mean I can't state that there are problems. I'd rather call it out or else there wouldn't be accountability. 

1- all games lose many players in the first month. It's an expected loss. 

2-this is an indi game by a small handful of devs. They are crushing it with an out of the gate success. 

3- if they lost half of the existing player base today, they would still be far ahead of their projected player numbers before launch. 

Alls you see are people making dismal assumptions on the longevity and health of the game, meanwhile the game is doing extremely well for such a tiny team with a huge dream. 

You want this game to do well? How about you try to not give it a death sentence in public based on absolutely zero data. That may help a tad. 

You definitely don't understand what I said, but anyways I'm done with the conversation. Someone else can pick up where I left off if they want lol.

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

2-this is an indi game by a small handful of devs. They are crushing it with an out of the gate success. 

"IllFonic is committed to delivering AAA games digitally to consoles and PC at an affordable price." 

Lets be honest its not an indie game okay; 2mill raised in public funding and probably twice that with investor capital. There are TONS of true indie games out there on Steam. This is not one, I am so nauseous with that being an acceptable response to the plethora of issues

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urbt said:

"IllFonic is committed to delivering AAA games digitally to consoles and PC at an affordable price." 

Lets be honest its not an indie game okay; 2mill raised in public funding and probably twice that with investor capital. There are TONS of true indie games out there on Steam. This is not one, I am so nauseous with that being an acceptable response to the plethora of issues

Ahhhh. I see. 4 million is a AAA game. Lol.  I see. 

Sorry pal but that is by definition an "Indi game". 

Made on next to nothing. Number 1 game across all boards for two months straight. And they are fixing their shit twice as fast as any Cod game ever did. 

You don't want to give Gun Media a break, that's fine. Fact remains the game is doing great. Save for the toxic voices of people complaining about typical things all games suffer. Growing pains bro. Nothing more. 

4 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Ahhhh. I see. 4 million is a AAA game. Lol.  I see. 

Sorry pal but that is by definition an "Indi game". 

Made on next to nothing. Number 1 game across all boards for two months straight. And they are fixing their shit twice as fast as any Cod game ever did. 

You don't want to give Gun Media a break, that's fine. Fact remains the game is doing great. Save for the toxic voices of people complaining about typical things all games suffer. Growing pains bro. Nothing more. 

4million budget is HUGE for a game like this with the limited map builds and interactions. The MP functionality of the original MW was made for less than this budget I hate to break it to you. The  cods budgets skyrocket due to the IMMENSIVE single player campaigns with A list studio voice talent. 

I take it you don't game with this on the XB1 where I do. The game is unplayable the majority of the week. MS saves us further aggravation by rejecting patches that ignore critical fixes I.E. memory leaks and they take the heat when its still Gun aka Illfonics responsibility to correct. That's another horrific alt fact that all of F13th issues on XB1 is Microsoft's fault. Here is the common theme on discord "It's not all MS fault but 90% to like 10% Guns"

If I was a PC gamer I would be having a blast but unfortunately I backed as a XB1 and have been assuming the position since launch

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I don't think he listened.

Back on topic,35,374 views now.

Things aren't all sunshine and rainbows right now and that does worry me for the future player base of a game I want to succeed.

Maybe they can turn it around? I wouldn't know how to handle something like this but I imagine doing anything in haste is ill-advised. I'm thinking they'll have Wes do some posts about it. Folks seem to respond to him well. I really have no idea though.

I think whenever they do have some new content/DLC, it will go a long ways in changing the current debate in the community to being about gameplay. That and some form of report system that can't be abused as easily. Who knows though? It's bizarre to watch play out.

1 hour ago, Skynyrd said:

I wonder if single player will be delayed. There's kind of a track record there. Hopefully not, I'm ready to kill some bots. :)

On 7/7/2017 at 9:55 AM, pRaX said:

It's propably toxic assholes that got banned shitting all over the place again. You know... like these kids that yell for that chocolate bar and eventually the parents cave in, end up buying the chocolate bar and they grew that little stain into a well developed human being that way... *cough*

And ofc lots of people, that do not even own the game, propably chiming in to give their expert opinion on the matter and defending the "supposed" underdog that is oppressed by the establishment (the devs)...

"I dindu nuffin!" "Is was my cuz, i swear!" "mah lil brother was playin" "u got proof?"

Actually I did make a suggestions thread for new dlc, including stuff with knock off Jason from Zombies ate my Neighbors, Ash, and Freddy, also the Valentine Killer, it all got blocked and hidden, i asked why and I got no reply.

I won't mind though if they really liked those ideas and hid them so they could surprise the community with them.

5 minutes ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

Actually I did make a suggestions thread for new dlc, including stuff with knock off Jason from Zombies ate my Neighbors, Ash, and Freddy, also the Valentine Killer, it all got blocked and hidden, i asked why and I got no reply.

I won't mind though if they really liked those ideas and hid them so they could surprise the community with them.

My guess is that it was locked because there's multiple DLC suggestion threads but that's just a guess. It's not hidden though, but due to being locked it's been buried under all of the newer posts: 

On an unrelated note- I'm a huge Creature fan myself. :)

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

My guess is that it was locked because there's multiple DLC suggestion threads but that's just a guess. It's not hidden though but due to being locked it's been buried under all of the newer posts: 

On an unrelated note- I'm a huge Creature fan myself. :)

thank you for liking my avatar, thats weird though, you can see my topic?  One my phone, unless I am logged in, it is invisible.   How could that happen?

4 minutes ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

thank you for liking my avatar, thats weird though, you can see my topic?  One my phone, unless I am logged in, it is invisible.   How could that happen?

Yep, I'm not sure- that's odd.

23 minutes ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

That would be amazing .

6 hours ago, 5x10 said:

I'll tell you the same thing I told another player in the lobby, her being young doesn't justify the mans comments to her, period

I do agree that person was in the wrong as well. But she is under age, this game is for people 18 and older. She shouldn't be on it in the force place.

6 hours ago, 5x10 said:

What? It's my fault some sicko thought it would be a good idea to threaten to rape my daughter, only because it's a Friday the 13thngame?

what kind of fuked up logic is that? U can sit there and judge me all you want but you don't know me, my kids, or our relationships

like I need to teach my kids that murdering camp counslers is wrong, jeezus

get off your high horse bud

It is your fault for not keeping an eye on her. It's wrong the guy did what he did to your daughter but it's your fault she got put into that. You'll blame the game but not yourself, not called being on my high horse it's called common sense. It's not hard to tell your child that she's too young to play the game and should play something else. 

@shwagI'm 24 years old, I think team killing is fine if your doing it to survive, it makes the game more of a thrill wondering if the team mate your with is gonna kill you or not. 

44 minutes ago, Bigboss831 said:

That would be amazing .

And yet just as unlikely to happen as world peace...

Seriously, never gonna happen. For obvious reasons.

3 hours ago, urbt said:

wow I didn't know the entire story...the "they got a stern talk" is a huge head scratcher to me. They need to stop, take a breathe and bring people on board specifically to handle these situations. The responses are all over the place because they are being replied on emotion. Honestly almost someone like a technical writer where the guys could say here is what we want to put out and have them be the mouthpiece. That would work out much better than what is going on now

So I've been waiting since 1989 for another F13 game and, according to this video, squeakers born in 2005 get the final say? The game is M for MATURE. Online content is always U for Unrated. 12 year-olds shouldn't be playing this. And if they are, there's a mute feature for a reason if they don't like being told they are being morons when they are being morons.

Bans should go out for exploiting the game, glitching, making the game unplayable, etc., never for what is said in game, no matter how harsh. There's the mute feature to use if you don't like the talk.

If Call of Duty banned people for what they said in the lobbies, they'd have 47 active players world-wide.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

So I've been waiting since 1989 for another F13 game and, according to this video, squeakers born in 2005 get the final say? The game is M for MATURE. Online content is always U for Unrated. 12 year-olds shouldn't be playing this. And if they are, there's a mute feature for a reason if they don't like being told they are being morons when they are being morons.

Bans should go out for exploiting the game, glitching, making the game unplayable, etc., never for what is said in game, no matter how harsh. There's the mute feature to use if you don't like the talk.

If Call of Duty banned people for what they said in the lobbies, they'd have 47 active players world-wide.

Well, what can we expect in the age of "triggering" and "safespaces"..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Well, what can we expect in the age of "triggering" and "safespaces"..

Problem is, this was a digital release. So the squeakers were all over this, most likely because their parents have no clue what they're buying online.

If this was a physical copy-only release, and "parental unit" would have to go to a store to purchase it, I'd say 90%+ of the Juicy Juice/fidget spinner crowd wouldn't be on this game.

As it stands, there's as many tweens playing this game as Pokemon Go. Sucks, as I want a mature outlet for my '80's fantasies without having to make sure a cussword doesn't slip because half the lobby is still in elementary school or having to listen to some aggro high school freshman rager who just learned how to cuss and can't get enough of hearing himself doing so pelting me with verbal abuse that I wouldn't even expect from a Navy sailor.

Awful.