I am just curious to ask a question with the team killing. Now I understand in the rules and such for getting banned from the game or in trouble team killing is against the rules and is reportable as you are directly helping Jason achieve victory. One thing I am curious about though is if this is the case for private matches as well where you are messing around with friends? Or even in the standing of an accidental killing, example someone shooting Jason who is holding someone with the shotgun, or shooting through Jason to hit someone on accident. I am just curious on what I am technically allowed to do and if it is possible or allowed to play a private match with some people and just have fun with killing allowed? Or if people have some grudge with each other in the actual game if they can kill one another for their own intentions and not really helping Jason?

I'm pretty sure the bannable offense you are referring to is telling Jason where everybody is, Jason not killing that specific counselor and the counselor beating on the other survivors to help his Jason friend win. Accidental teamkilling is just fine. 

As far as team killing in general, I have once intentionally wounded a Vanessa that was screaming in his mic and following people not contributing whatsoever so Jason caught him first. I've seen many people smack each other around when fighting for car seats as well, it's just a part of the game.

The reason I ask is because a lot of friends I have all want to do stuff related to team killing in a private match. Like "Hunger Games" or "Fight Clubs" and I just wish to know if it is bannable to do these in Private Match.

36 minutes ago, JeremyHex said:

The reason I ask is because a lot of friends I have all want to do stuff related to team killing in a private match. Like "Hunger Games" or "Fight Clubs" and I just wish to know if it is bannable to do these in Private Match.

Hacking, glitching, and teaming up with Jason in public matches are bannable.

Team killing is allowed in public matches.

What you do in private matches stays in private matches. It's the new Las Vegas.