Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Dance/Taunt Button

I know nobody would be dancing in this situation but it would be fun to crank the tunes and dance for a sec here and there. It's a game after all, giving the players some taunt or other options would keep some entertained.

Hell, get Kane back in his mocap suit have him knock out a little jig for jason while you're at it. 

2a277a54ea9da9de89adaca0432091a9.gif

There was some f**king terrible disco dancing in the early Part 8 ship montage as well ? 

(I don't have a gif for that though) 

friday5_dance1.gif?fit=400,270

18 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

There was some f**king terrible disco dancing in the early Part 8 ship montage as well ? 

(I don't have a gif for that though) 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

friday5_dance1.gif?fit=400,270

giphy.gif

That guy in the shirt jacket looks like a drunk Uncle at a wedding. 

On 7/7/2017 at 3:33 AM, Brigadius said:

I know nobody would be dancing in this situation but it would be fun to crank the tunes and dance for a sec here and there. It's a game after all, giving the players some taunt or other options would keep some entertained.

Hell, get Kane back in his mocap suit have him knock out a little jig for jason while you're at it. 

2a277a54ea9da9de89adaca0432091a9.gif

Lets not...and say we did! 

Really hate this idea, it would strip any realism from the game and just encourage a bunch of douche-baggery.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy The Hand said:

Lets not...and say we did! 

Really hate this idea, it would strip any realism from the game and just encourage a bunch of douche-baggery.

this is a game about a man in the forest with possible down syndrome, being able to shift, teleport, and is possibly immortal

and youre worried about realism?

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 5:45 PM, westwarren said:

this is a game about a man in the forest with possible down syndrome, being able to shift, teleport, and is possibly immortal

and youre worried about realism?

When I say realism...I mean the game does a fantastic job of building tension through the combination of game-play and audio.  Whilst the premise is somewhat outlandish, and setting aside the supernatural abilities for a moment, if a crazy psychopath was hunting you IRL in the woods the last thing on your mind if you managed to escape would be giving said psycho a facial bum-dance...rather you would be getting away as fast as you can then relieved that you survived the night.