I know this isnt new, but please for the love of God, fix the Xbox version of this game today!

My friends and I are tired out waiting 30/40mins to find a game, only for the host to quit because they arent Jason, or for the game to crash and you get Dashboarded!

think so far this week ive had 3 complete games

Its not good enough and Xbox users are getting ignored

Xbox is due for a patch. I can understand the frustration but the goal as well as fixing exploits is the glaring memory leak in engine which is causing the dashboarding. It unfortunately is not an quick easy fix and had been aggressively worked on. I also play on Xbox so I can sympathize with the issue however its not a fix at the snap of the fingers. 

Just now, JPops said:

Xbox is due for a patch. I can understand the frustration but the goal as well as fixing exploits is the glaring memory leak in engine which is causing the dashboarding. It unfortunately is not an quick easy fix and had been aggressively worked on. I also play on Xbox so I can sympathize with the issue however its not a fix at the snap of the fingers. 

Completely understand this, i really do. but this issue has been happening since Day1,its not something thats snuck up on them yesterday! PS4 & PC got there fix, why not Xbox?

Xbox gamers are gonna abandon this game soon, which is such a shame as its fun when it works and hopefully future DLC/Content will only add to the fun

PS - maybe we will meet in future lobbies ...........

Well no, you are right  it is not an issue that arose out of no where. A lot of the time between day one and as of recent was researching the leak and bringing in help on the issue. The tricky thing about a memory leak is that there is not something that would point to where the issue is such as a crash or system error. It's a lot of searching and research. I believe it's almost tacked down and an Xbox patch is next in line to help address the issue. I am not sure of the time table on that but Xbox is next up. 

I am sure we will run into one another, I jump into a lot of quick play lobbies. We may have already crossed paths too :P

I play this game on Xbox as well but tbh I'm actually glad that they are taking the time to patch everything and hopefully fix the memory leaks. Otherwise you would get half baked updates that fix one thing but causes like 5 other things to freak out again making the game end up in a fixing loop 24/7 witch doesn't give them time to work on DLC.

So take your time Gun Media & Illfonic so that we can enjoy this game to it's max without ever having to frustrate about those annoying game crashes

I hope with the Xbox patch it addresses host migration amount of games I have not completed due to hosts quiting when their not Jason or been kill by him.

So far been able to complete a few games a night but still lost more xp over the past few weeks.