ABS DESTROYER56

We should get jason x free heres why

They made enough profit off game on a small budget why not give us him for free theres alot of bugs this really would make up for the game randomly shutting down on me now and then please do this all the fans want this so why not give them what they /we all deserve 

36 minutes ago, ABS DESTROYER56 said:

They made enough profit off game on a small budget why not give us him for free theres alot of bugs this really would make up for the game randomly shutting down on me now and then please do this all the fans want this so why not give them what they /we all deserve 

They just gave us the NES retro Jason and a bunch of free clothes due to the inconvenience of problems!  

Jason X may be future DLC 

• Like 2

I am not sure where you think this boat load of cash came from. It costs money to create these things and it's not a little bit of money to do so either. 

Gun is committed to fully supporting the game and who knows what will happen down the road as far as freebies go but to be realistic about it, it is not like anyone is knee deep in cash due to an overabundance of it. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

It's called uber Jason, and yeah I want him too but not free.

there's really two from Jason X: pre-Uber and Uber. And I hope we don't ever get Uber.

37 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

there's really two from Jason X: pre-Uber and Uber. And I hope we don't ever get Uber.

Super OP Uber Jason.

Morph never needs a cool down. All other abilities regen 200 percent faster. Pocket knives do nothing! Rage is active from the beginning. 10 traps to start. 

I also hope we never see him.

• Like 1

Holy run on sentence batman.

Also - Jason X is a joke and should be deleted from history. The character itself sucked, the movie sucked, and the idea of bringing it to this game, sucks.

• Like 1

I have no problem with the pre-Uber Jason. His mask is cool, and he's got that bitchin' machete. He's one of my favorite looks for Jason, along with FvsJ.

• Like 1

I don't think stuff should be out right free except for maps or a feature that can separate the community. I don't mind skins costing money, but it be great if there are some things that can be unlocked with loads of cp points. 

• Like 1

Maps is the only dlc I think that will be free. Gun media arnt made of money they need us to pay for stuff to keep running the servers 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ABS DESTROYER56 said:

Couldn't I turn that around and say "You made enough profit off of your vocation, why not pay for your shit? Doing so would really make up for the inane topic you randomly put up on the forum and please all the fans who want good topics. So why not give us what we deserve?"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

Super OP Uber Jason.

Morph never needs a cool down. All other abilities regen 200 percent faster. Pocket knives do nothing! Rage is active from the beginning. 10 traps to start. 

I also hope we never see him.

Speak for yourself. I absolutely want to be able to play as Uber Jason.

6 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

Take that back... ?

I just noticed this is the same dude that made the same topic yesterday, which got closed. I'm pretty sure this one is going to get closed too and it's going to be really annoying if he's just going to keep making the same topic over & over.

Entitled much OP?

They have already said maps would be FREE. They need to make money somewhere to continue to fund updates, pay staff, etc. Accept the fact you will have to pay for some things and know it is going to support the game we are having fun playing.

And as stated before @Seeker:

Jason X = start of movie Jason

Uber =  the Cyborg

;)

Just now, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

Actually, I want both versions in the game!

It's safe to assume that we will be getting both.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It's safe to assume that we will be getting both.

If we can't get both then I just want uber.

Well isn't this game more expensive then DBD with way less content the content that dead by daylight has would add up to this game so we should get a few dlc packs for free I think characters should be free but customization options and maybe  some special perks could be paid for. Now after a few packs then we can get paid dlc but I don't know if a lot would pay at the moment because it's still in development im not saying I wouldn't but some probabaly wouldn't. Now maybe paying for Jason's should be allowed but counselors should be free updates since we spend 95% of the game as a counselor. 

And yea NES Jason was free but it was only a re-skin with different soundtrack so it wasn't a Huge dlc deal I appreciate it don't get me wrong but I only seen that Jason the day it came out now nobody uses him really.  And I'm not saying ALL characters and counselors should be free but maybe some here and some there cause like some stated they still of course have to make money but I agree that he is right they made a big profit of this game when they finally comes for other platforms and out of closed beta. 

But I believe im going to spend some money on it it won't be a destiny were in order to actually enjoy the game you have to buy every dlc that came out just to progress. It won't be any you have to buy this.

Heh, Jason X was a fun movie.  It was the right kind of loving, ridiculous premise.  I'm still surprised it ever got made, but so glad that it was.

Uber Jason even works in the context of this game since Jason X featured advanced holography, and even used a Camp simulation as a diversion.

On Thursday, July 06, 2017 at 4:14 AM, ABS DESTROYER56 said:

All the fans want this so why not give them what they /we all deserve 

Wait, I want this? Pretty sure I didnt.

I see a lot of hate on Uber Jason but come on people any new Jason should be welcome. Even characters that aren't in fact jason. It would mix it up.