You remeber the old day's when the game was released or even when beta was released? Ahhh the good old days ok now seriously what is happening to the comunnity of this game? I remember when the game was released and everyone was so friendly and everyone work together because their was afraid of Jason but now you found kids who like scream a lot, toxic adults (i can understand kids but adults?! Seriously) like today was playing and Jason was chasing me so i closed the doors in one room for make time and for accident i leave someone out and Jason kill him so he started to say my location to Jason and started to say me "bitch" or "loser" or even "piece of shit". Even be chased by Jason it's not feel the same like Jason start chasing you and he makes shift, in the beginning you was afraid of Jason because he could teleport close to you but now when he chase you, you need to do zig-zags like a retard because for Jason is more easy kill you. Gun are working so hard for make this game great again (someone say Trump?) but seems like comunnity want to destroy it

As time goes on more people will buy the game, and those people aren't always nice, which is why I mostly just play private matches.

• Like 1

when I first got the game everyone was friendly, that's because all the idiots were blocked out by server problems.

(Possibly evidence of karma)

Maybe if the server problems didn't get fixed only the good people would be in game now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Preppy Guy said:

As time goes on more people will buy the game, and those people aren't always nice, which is why I mostly just play private matches.

Not everybody have friends to play xD

It's either children team killing and being super annoying,or adults getting super salty when you're Jason and you decide NOT to grab that person in the middle of a full group waiting to stun you,and just swing away with melee.

• Like 1

I'm hopeful that over-time enough idiots will get themselves banned so the community doesn't seem so toxic. I do agree that the experience was better in the beginning. Luckily, I rarely run into a group of idiots but to lessen chances it is better to play private matches. Don't have friends? Start befriending the cool people you find in quick play. That's what I've done (as well as adding some of ya'll from here) & as a result I've had the most fun playing in private matches.

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine are you on PC or console? If on console use the LFG port to find your games. Not every single lobby is excellent but my quality of match has seen massive improvements since i started finding my games that way.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, B0bZomb1e said:

@PlayerAgainstTheMachine are you on PC or console? If on console use the LFG port to find your games. Not every single lobby is excellent but my quality of match has seen massive improvements since i started finding my games that way.

Im on console and yeah of course not every match you find good people but damn is hard find really good people with mic and playing the game seriously and what is LFG port? xD

14 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

You remeber the old day's when the game was released or even when beta was released? Ahhh the good old days ok now seriously what is happening to the comunnity of this game? I remember when the game was released and everyone was so friendly and everyone work together because their was afraid of Jason but now you found kids who like scream a lot, toxic adults (i can understand kids but adults?! Seriously) like today was playing and Jason was chasing me so i closed the doors in one room for make time and for accident i leave someone out and Jason kill him so he started to say my location to Jason and started to say me "bitch" or "loser" or even "piece of shit". Even be chased by Jason it's not feel the same like Jason start chasing you and he makes shift, in the beginning you was afraid of Jason because he could teleport close to you but now when he chase you, you need to do zig-zags like a retard because for Jason is more easy kill you. Gun are working so hard for make this game great again (someone say Trump?) but seems like comunnity want to destroy it

To be honest, I actually think people were more friendly because of how broken the game was. You had to like actively try to make a full lobby and pray the game would finish.

Now that it's been like over a month, and the same problems still exist, I think people got frustrated/fed up/etc and literally started being more dickish to make the game worth still playing.

Just now, kuebel33 said:

To be honest, I actually think people were more friendly because of how broken the game was. You had to like actively try to make a full lobby and pray the game would finish.

Now that it's been like over a month, and the same problems still exist, I think people got frustrated/fed up/etc and literally started being more dickish to make the game worth still playing.

Yeah but now the game is actually playable the people leave when they are not Jason or start killing everyone instead of the game was released because took ages to find a match people not leave to finally play.

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah but now the game is actually playable the people leave when they are not Jason or start killing everyone instead of the game was released because took ages to find a match people not leave to finally play.

Well I'm on Xbox... and it is definitely not playable lol. Still get someone crashing every couple matches, which usually crashes it for everyone else :(

Back then it was just a game made by fans for fans, and played by fans.

Now its full of entitled consumers who don't appreciate the game and don't respect the community.

Now it's infested by a bunch of delinquent kids who need better parenting and a spanking, as well as a bunch of immature adults who need a smack in the teeth. They all should of spent a few more months in the womb, or the tube, developing into whole and decent human beings, since clearly the only way they feel complete and fill the emptiness inside is by being little idiotic b!tches.

I do have to note the abundance of children playing this game, which makes me question whether they stole their parents' credit cards to purchase the game or is it the video game babysitter in effect. Parenting 101. I am tired of kids screaming in matches, but then again at least they have a mic.

Silver lining though, I have met a few cool kids though that enjoy discussing the game and like working together, so that is a relief. Most people I have played with on Xbox haven't been too bad honestly. Maybe because we still deal with so many server issues and issues of the game crashing to dashboard that it humbles us. I have made numerous friends through this game and almost always have a blast playing. Its fun when people actually talk and joke with Jason.

people are toxic because this game is toxic. you cant have a gamer where your going to lose most of the time and have nice and happy people it just doesn't work.

6 hours ago, kuebel33 said:

People just like to make their own fun.

21 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I play on the PS4 and i'm just taking abreak for new content maps mostly ,besides the fact of every match i play in its team killers, jason teams little kids that die first as host and leaves.So for me the games unplayable even in private matches this shit happens so i just said fuck it till gun allows the team killers and jason teams a ban then i won't be back on it.

1 hour ago, derrickkolba said:

people are toxic because this game is toxic. you cant have a gamer where your going to lose most of the time and have nice and happy people it just doesn't work.

Losing doesn't bother me much... I'll go out of my way to try save someone I see Jason chasing.

Most of the time I do that I die. But then it gives me opportunity to check my messages etc before the next game. 

The only time I really focus on the game is when I'm Jason. 

Any other time I just sacrifice myself.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:37 PM, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

If on PS4 add me. Alien_Number_Six