Sign in to follow this  
PonyDx

Jason gets beat down by 30 foot Axe

Tommy puts the smack down on Jason with a glitched out 30 foot tall Axe. 

Hope this doesn't become a new issue.

8 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

What in the fuck did I just witness.

• Like 1

Paul Bunyan here should be clearing out the forest and building us some more log cabins. Can't wait to escape on a blue ox. 

• Like 2

Purple "Tetris" Jason vs 25ft Axe Counselor all over YouTube hurts the game's longevity. :(

If this works with shotgun or flare gun it should just leave a pair of smouldering old boots where Jason was.

• Like 1

Im almost 100% this can be done with all objects you can hold in a "combat stance"

We are definitely going to try to recreate this outcome.

I hope anyone who does this does it in a private game away from the community...

Another problem people have discovered that will be plastered all over the internet and ruin enjoyability even more... Unbelieavble.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PonyDx said:

?????

This is so goofy.

1 hour ago, PonyDx said:

Why do you guys need to post glitches any where send them to the devs,not post this crap on the internet for the fucking trolls. PS i hope you get banned for posting it and saying your going to recreate it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why do you guys need to post glitches any where send them to the devs,not post this crap on the internet for the fucking trolls. PS i hope you get banned for posting it and saying your going to recreate it.

I already sent this to the Devs smart a$$, I try to recreate the result so the Devs learn how it's done and can submit a fix. Think before you talk and I hope you get banned for having a low IQ. Enjoy the fireworks, happy 4th!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

I already sent this to the Devs smart a$$, I try to recreate the result so the Devs learn how it's done and can submit a fix. Think before you talk and I hope you get banned for having a low IQ. Enjoy the fireworks, happy 4th!

Did you leave a way for the devs to contact you in case they need to...axe you a question?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

Think before you talk

*cough*

1 hour ago, agnes said:

All you can do is laugh at this point

It is beyond comprehension. As you say, all you can do is laugh. I can't fathom how this is even possible ? 

• Like 4

Just now, Geometrek said:

Oh great and people thought the glitching on the roof was bad, now we have this :lol:

If a 30 foot axe is possible I'm not gonna rule out a 100ft King Kong sized Tommy Jarvis appearing in games sometime in the near future. ? 

• Like 1

Omg that is crazy, I wonder what the Jason player was thinking when he saw that weapon holy! 

1 minute ago, Miss AJ said:

Omg that is crazy, I wonder what the Jason player was thinking when he saw that weapon holy! 

Drowning in tears of laughter I'd imagine. I know I would be. ? 

1 hour ago, PonyDx said:

Yes, and then you proceeded to show it to other people BEFORE it could be fixed.  So now other people can research to figure out how to do it, and ruin other peoples' fun.
The whole point of reporting a glitch is to encounter it, figure out IN PRIVATE how to reproduce it, report it, THEN DON'T SHARE IT NOR DO IT AGAIN!
By sharing it, you're encouraging others to cheat, and that's just gonna kill the game!

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes, and then you proceeded to show it to other people BEFORE it could be fixed.  So now other people can research to figure out how to do it, and ruin other peoples' fun.
The whole point of reporting a glitch is to encounter it, figure out IN PRIVATE how to reproduce it, report it, THEN DON'T SHARE IT NOR DO IT AGAIN!
By sharing it, you're encouraging others to cheat, and that's just gonna kill the game!

Actually no, by sharing and getting more people to do the glitches and exploits, it puts more pressure on the developers to actually fix the exploits. If they were not abused so much, the developers would say "meh it's not a big deal it hardly happens anyway." But if it's happening all over the place, then they'll finally be forced to put some man hours into fixing it.