1 minute ago, Lookitdisguy said:

Well so much for getting more and clearer communication then. I dont even blame the team now for staying silent.

I guess I keep forgetting that rational gamers are not unfortunately the majority.. or maybe they are but the stupid ones simply go more out of their way to be vocal.

Well you know what its unfortunate that he(they) is going through that for sure, but it still doesn't excuse them from not doing their jobs. My perception of them and Illfonic are they have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to us as customers. It is not like we are here asking them for dlc or to nerf/buff gameplay. We are simply wanting what we paid for 2 months after the fact...But hey great news guys the teams are heading to San Diego for Comic Con. There goes 5-10k wasted while the game is still broken

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Is this how the Xbox players feel waiting for the update? 

skeleton-gamer-couch-ps4.png

Not exactly. This is more accurate.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Just now, urbt said:

Well you know what its unfortunate that he(they) is going through that for sure, but it still doesn't excuse them from not doing their jobs. My perception of them and Illfonic are they have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to us as customers. It is not like we are here asking them for dlc or to nerf/buff gameplay. We are simply wanting what we paid for 2 months after the fact...But hey great news guys the teams are heading to San Diego for Comic Con. There goes 5-10k wasted while the game is still broken

Yeah you are right about that... well it does suck what they are going thru and I can understand their silence it does not excuse the lack of info as to what is going on... they should at least come in to this forum and give a heads up, they can just have mods clean up if people get out of line.

2 minutes ago, Lookitdisguy said:

Yes Ghost..... Yes it is... But with an Xbox controller instead of PS4 one..lol

Yeah I know, couldn't find one with an xbox controller. 

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Not exactly. This is more accurate.

giphy.gif

Wouldn't it be both? 

2 minutes ago, Lookitdisguy said:

they should at least come in to this forum and give a heads up, they can just have mods clean up if people get out of line.

I completely agree but the devs don't really bother with the forums. We've had many topics discussing it.

Here's one with a well written statement. I've seen Ben read it at least, but not even a comment.

Lots of refunds on XBox, Microsoft may be refusing certification for patches until they fix the game. It looks bad on any company's platform to have a broken game. That said, XBox players deserve an update at the very least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Lots of refunds on XBox, Microsoft may be refusing certification for patches until they fix the game. It looks bad on any company's platform to have a broken game. That said, XBox players deserve an update at the very least.

What's funny is this reminds me of what's going on with Ark for PS4. We have been waiting for an update for almost four weeks and it's been delayed and now the new DLC is delayed xD Both Wild Card and Gun have things going on with patches xD 

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-

An update yes, I dont agree with people asking for another double xp weekend until a new patch cause whats the point?

I mean the issue is that we can barely get any complete games so what will double xp do besides cause even more frustration?

If they offer it after the update cool but right now we just need the update itself.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What's funny is this reminds me of what's going on with Ark for PS4. We have been waiting for an update for almost four weeks and it's been delayed and now the new DLC is delayed xD Both Wild Card and Gun have things going on with patches xD 

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-

They're really hoping all that ban stuff blows over. I don't think things have ever been this quiet in relation to the game. I mentioned in another thread but I have a feeling one or more team members are on vacation or a sabbatical. I'm alright with the radio silence minus the lack of updates onwhat's going on with XBox. The idea that XBox is still dealing with the roof exploit is crazy to me.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They're really hoping all that ban stuff blows over. I don't think things have ever been this quiet in relation to the game. I mentioned in another thread but I have a feeling one or more team members are on vacation or a sabbatical. I'm alright with the radio silence minus the lack of updates onwhat's going on with XBox. The idea that XBox is still dealing with the roof exploit is crazy to me.

Yeah, I feel sorry for them. I've notices more people on xbox reporting the roofing glitch still and I'm like "Jeez, these poor people." I do hope they get some info so they can all be happy. 

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The idea that XBox is still dealing with the roof exploit is crazy to me.

I still have to tell people that if I see them on a roof, i'll shoot them off. Last week I managed to take out two roof glitchers with one shell. 

It's a sport to me. But it still pisses me off.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I still have to tell people that if I see them on a roof, i'll shoot them off. Last week I managed to take out two roof glitchers with one shell. 

It's a sport to me. But it still pisses me off.

• Like 1

APmj7BZicUQ0SEOU_0qvdOyaYenn0Ds-kGN1HOZo

Credit to Legionx37

Edit: Oh god there's a couple good ones.

DUNYGIgvIqQg2uPDyJhCSOM2MWeAAZysxx0rkSk5

zirlTe6d2uP8m7kvnq0e0jaAPGyHzQsaDQpwWCPA

Sorry for the memes but I feel like these describe my my experience so far.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

How I picture them getting off the roof.

How to get a glitcher off the roof

• Like 1

im-going-to-jump-do-a-flip.pngYeah, I haven't played in just about a week. While I haven't experienced the problems half as bad as some, it's still frustrating when it does. I just want it to run smoothly. 

Apparently, that's too much to ask for us Xboxers.

51 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

APmj7BZicUQ0SEOU_0qvdOyaYenn0Ds-kGN1HOZo

This could also work for Savini Jason and the Counselor Clothing Pack. The dude getting thrown out wants them to be released to everyone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I could live with the roof glitches, I don't congee across them often, I just hate all the game crashing and issues joining certain lobbies. I just want to play this damn game that I enjoy so damn much and if i complain about this going on since launch, some people call me spoiled and entitled for wanting to play the game i paid for. How selfish of me. Makes my heart hurt a little. 

I keep going though. Level 65 and slowly climbing. I don't want to give up on it but they aren't making it easy to stick around. 

12 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

This could also work for Savini Jason and the Counselor Clothing Pack. The dude getting thrown out wants them to be released to everyone. 

I don't get why people are so upset, you can play him on PC Minecraft for free. 

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, Repo Boom said:

I keep going though. Level 65 and slowly climbing. I don't want to give up on it but they aren't making it easy to stick around. 

Just hit 57 yesterday. With the amount of lost xp due to crashes I should be around 70 or so.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Repo Boom said:

I could live with the roof glitches, I don't congee across them often, I just hate all the game crashing and issues joining certain lobbies. I just want to play this damn game that I enjoy so damn much and if i complain about this going on since launch, some people call me spoiled and entitled for wanting to play the game i paid for. How selfish of me. Makes my heart hurt a little. 

Level 65 is impressive considering you're on XBox. I'm Level 40 on PS4 with less issues but also less patience. The glitching and exploits took the wind out of my sails and I'm slowly getting back into playing more regularly.

People love throwing around "entitled" these days. I suggest agreeing with them- you're absolutely entitled to a working product that you purchased.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

People love throwing around "entitled" these days. I suggest agreeing with them- you're absolutely entitled to a working product that you purchased.

No one at Gun and Illfonic got that memo.

There is a video on YouTube called "games that lost almost their entire player base in 3 months" 

On that list is for honour from Ubisoft at the rate this patch is coming out and all the glitches this game will soon be on that list.

53 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Level 65 is impressive considering you're on XBox. I'm Level 40 on PS4 with less issues but also less patience. The glitching and exploits took the wind out of my sails and I'm slowly getting back into playing more regularly.

I’m on Xbox and have 18 days played and I’m at 101