7 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

At this point, while my experience with the game has been turbulent at best on PS4, I think Xbox needs to get it's own special event when they get it working properly. 

At this point the PC and PS4 patches will come out again before the xbox's has. Might as well just wait an do a double drop at this point.

There are people on xbox that think the patch (and the banwave) will literally never come out an are exploiting as much as possible lol.

Saw a post on the LFG thread whose description was "looking for a chill group to glitch with". I busted out laughing when i saw that.

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@kuebel33 please do not double post; I have merged your posts.

I didn't technically double post. I replied to someone. Then later saw another comment and replied to that. Just so happened that I was the last poster (though I didn't know it at the time) Fair enough though. Thanks for merging.

I played 20 games today got 7 times kicked! In 3 games there where glitching people! I lost again exp and cp so this can't be serious! They didn't say something like Xbox players wait just were fine next days or something! They say only update soon!  But this makes so many people angry! Hear what people say in Gamechat! Everyone is pissed! We pay the same like pc and ps so please don't say Microsoft is the problem ! 

This Xbox patch is too long over due.Seen comments on here and twitter and it's getting too much for some and they are giving up.Im waiting patiently but it's getting thin.

• Like 1

I love the game and look at charts it's and absolut chartbreaker! But u need so many luck to be jason and when u know u can kill now u get kicked and so on this is bullshit! But in the meanwhile they could do a double xp week or double cp week whatever! The earned now so much money so they must get more programmer to get this done! Why it must be a such big update?! First a little one like host migration, then glitch fixing , server stability and so one! People could say buy another game or console but tell my WHY they do nothing in the meanwhile for us like ive written double cp ...u read at twitter how much u like to see another female character in the game ?! And u think hey I'm Xbox player I received no update ... double xp and they talk about new things... can't understand this circumstances atm sorry 

1 hour ago, Rik OShea UK said:

This Xbox patch is too long over due.Seen comments on here and twitter and it's getting too much for some and they are giving up.Im waiting patiently but it's getting thin.

2 more of my friends got their refunds over the weekend...so from our solid group of 12 we are down to 3. I am stuck and the other 2 just don't care. 

I look at Gun/Illfonic and to say I am aggravated with them is really a huge understatement. They made me look like shit for recommending this and as of Sunday the last of the 8 I talked into getting this game has refunded. People want to point out how "responsive" they are via  twitter/fb but its really all smoke and mirrors. They are just appearing to be responsive without actually being responsive. 

• Like 1

I came in to the forum hoping to get some kind of an update... what a let down.

It really irks me too cause I actually enjoy playing this game when it doesn't kick me to dashboard or end the game cause someone sneezed.

Patience is way more tolerable when you know what to look forward to, a date of when an update could happen in this case, but to expect people to just be patient with no real communication is just bad all around.

The fact that the patch hasn't been released for the Xbox yet has gotta mean that the programmers haven't even figured out how the hell to stop this memory problem. :(

I will agree completely with you all we get told it's on it's way.But they been tell Xbox players that since last week.And all the twitter support is getting asked is where is the Xbox update......:it's on its way.

After a week of that answer repeated people are thinking the update is not coming quick enough,get refund and on to the next and this game will wither and die.

Its not much to ask but an update would be nice,the last update I saw was it's ready for microsofts testing and then nothing.

World of tanks didn't have this much trouble when releasing to consoles after successfully putting it throughout the paces on the pc,but I don't know how many staff they got when they launched it.

But really the Xbox community atm feels like we got shafted and pc and PS4 are favoured.But since we got no updates on how difficult the Xbox version is to patch.

But it does make you wonder that most games are made on a pc then coded for console.But pc and Xbox in theory are technically Microsoft base program.

4 minutes ago, Rik OShea UK said:

But it does make you wonder that most games are made on a pc then coded for console.

Wat_png_by_katysz_by_katysz-d6j542d.png

It's ok but why they don't do anything special in the meantime like I said before! Like one new cloth for counselor or double xp week this isn't I big thing to do in the meanwhile. 

5 minutes ago, Triple X said:

It's ok but why they don't do anything special in the meantime like I said before! Like one new cloth for counselor or double xp week this isn't I big thing to do in the meanwhile. 

They already had an apology update. But they should plan another for these BS Xbox issues. I barely got any double XP last time because it would fucking crash <_<

XP is useless if the game just doesn't work.

• Like 3

Apologize for the double post, but this is getting insane.

@wes @Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben it's been over two weeks since you guys said "soon" and exactly two weeks since this thread has been made. We have had zero word on an xbox update other than the gamespot article a week ago. 

My patience, and others is wearing thin. We're heading on two months with a broken, old, and buggy version of the game. The longer you keep silent on this the more players you lose and piss off. It's not like there's already 6 pages, but i'll ask again.

Where is the Xbox update?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SCREWNUT said:

The fact that the patch hasn't been released for the Xbox yet has gotta mean that the programmers haven't even figured out how the hell to stop this memory problem. :(

This has been my biggest conecern. I've really been wondering if all the "soon," and "we're working on it" bullshit is just that...bullshit. I hate to be all doom and gloom, but I think they just don't know how to fix it, and we might have to wait for an extended period of time, if at all. Hope I'm wrong.

Like I said I don't mind the wait since I am sure a ton of work goes into fixing stuff but real answers and communication go a long way.

If they could come out and say "Hey guys first patch did not go thru cause of X, we tried a new one and it go rejected as well but we are trying to get it done.. ohh hey we tried again and nothing still... etc" then this is understandable..

But just soon.. soon.. soon.. what answer is that?

2 minutes ago, Lookitdisguy said:

Like I said I don't mind the wait since I am sure a ton of work goes into fixing stuff but real answers and communication go a long way.

If they could come out and say "Hey guys first patch did not go thru cause of X, we tried a new one and it go rejected as well but we are trying to get it done.. ohh hey we tried again and nothing still... etc" then this is understandable..

But just soon.. soon.. soon.. what answer is that?

It’s just like the answer we got for early 2017

At this rate, we'll probably get another PC patch with the PS4 patch releasing the same or next day before a new Xbox patch.

Yeah and that just doesn't work in this day and age. with all of these tools available to them they should have a communication manager to help them just get the word out on what's going on.

2 minutes ago, Lookitdisguy said:

Yeah and that just doesn't work in this day and age. with all of these tools available to them they should have a communication manager to help them just get the word out on what's going on.

That was Ben. But he's not the best PR guy and due to recent people being assholes hes gone into hiding.

Just now, Lookitdisguy said:

Ahh ok I did not know they already had one.. I can see his point of view though cause some people can be aholes, specially online.

You can find more info here:

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You can find more info here:

Well so much for getting more and clearer communication then. I dont even blame the team now for staying silent.

I guess I keep forgetting that rational gamers are not unfortunately the majority.. or maybe they are but the stupid ones simply go more out of their way to be vocal.

• Like 1