54 minutes ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Tried to play over the past hour got 1 game complete..........not good enough.

patch is taking forever and I'm considering DBD or when it comes to Xbox one player unknown battlegrounds.

If this game becomes more playable might give it a go. 

I might not speak for everyone but I'm sure I'm not the only one considering leaving this game alone for a while.

Can't blame ya, at all. I can't even recommend the game to friends. No matter how fun it is or how much I love it, the crashes and lack of content just aren't worth it for the moment.

Definitely getting PUBG though. I think i'll alternate between the two. DbD i'll pass on. If you're a killer, you shouldn't be carrying people to put them on hooks to be sacrificed.

Myers being in the game is a disservice to the whole franchise. Still not as bad as Rob Zombies movie though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Myers being in the game is a disservice to the whole franchise. Still not as bad as Rob Zombies movie though.

You're reading my thoughts aren't you?!

I'd love to see a Halloween game similar to this one, but not made by Gun/Illfonic. They've lost my trust. Only time will tell if they earn it back.

On 04/07/2017 at 6:07 PM, r3b3l sTu said:

Hi there,

is the patch for Xbox sent to microsoft for certification? You only say XB1 patch is incoming.

I mean it´s a long time since we have seen a patch for Xbox One ... 80% of the games i/we play disconnect/crash!

I am patient ...but please give us some infos!!! Imo the game is not playable for Xbox one users. :(

It's because Microsoft is slow.

We told you guys before though, sony is better. Next time get a ps5.

Just now, Seeker said:

Get on my level, PS5 is slower, the PX20000 Is the way to go. It let's me play games before the game is even out! 

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Change console and the whole windows ecosystem and all advantages just because 1 game?

u insane)

The PlayStation patch went live on the 4th of July and it stated xboxone to follow shortly............How long is shortly? 

Considering it's already been 10 days after the statement.

I asked via twitter if there was an update on patch for Xbox got told no news yet.

and a couple hours later someone asked same question,got same reply.

guess patience is running thin with some atm.

glad it's not just me.

• Like 1

Sorry @Kodiak

good news folks 

Fixes are otw for XB1 & are looking promising. We hope to submit to review in no time, but we want to be certain. Thanks for bearing with us

statement from gun media on support twitter feed

This game is unacceptable and I cant believe we are still dealing with this crap, two nights ago I got a couple matches in when I was lucky enough to be host but had two people still message me that they got booted. Then after 3 matches I was Jason, did amazing, match ends and got a ton of XP. I saw a screen I have never seen before, game just froze, I didn't get put back to the lobby, I did not get my XP and had to hard boot my Xbox!

Then last night was a complete disaster, I was so in the mood to play, fighting with my wife and just wanted to zone out for a while.... I wait in a lobby with a couple people for close to ten minutes, it finally launches and within 2 minutes I was kicked. Then the second match I get off to a nice start, I find the keys and a pocket knife, I see that the battery is installed and I happen to see a guy run by me with gas so I start running with him to the car, moments like this are a blast but then all of a sudden I see him continue running by the car and I am like WTF are you doing!!!!! Then sure enough I see a guy next to me running in place and boom the lobby closed and game crashed!! Shut the game off for the night....Fix this freaking game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Sorry @Kodiak

good news folks 

Fixes are otw for XB1 & are looking promising. We hope to submit to review in no time, but we want to be certain. Thanks for bearing with us

I wouldn't get too excited about that. It's the same generic response they've been posting for over a week anytime someone asks about the Xbox patch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

I wouldn't get too excited about that. It's the same generic response they've been posting for over a week anytime someone asks about the Xbox patch.

Better than what I got this morning was no news.

Yeah, I haven't played in just about a week. While I haven't experienced the problems half as bad as some, it's still frustrating when it does. I just want it to run smoothly. 

Apparently, that's too much to ask for us Xboxers.

2 hours ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Sorry @Kodiak

good news folks 

We've seen this before; I am not getting excited until I actually see my game updating.

If any of you live near San Diego you can ask them in person since some of them will be at Comic Con(per an announcement on discord go figure..) I have pretty much resigned myself to this is the game we are getting on xbox; Illfonic is way over their heads and 3 platforms is clearly too much. Bringing in hired guns hasn't helped either as they still cant seem to resolve the crippling memory leak. A lot of people seem to still be putting the majority of the blame MS for not allowing them to push through patches that are still broken. For once I am onboard with how MS is handling this. Let's be honest what would the point be of having a new patch that still includes the main issue we are all having? 

• Like 2

The patch can't come soon enough. First time playing today for about a week today, in a public match. I was Jason, killed 6/8 counsellors, was closing in on one of the remaining two when the connection was lost. Very frustrating. It's a shame because the game is great fun when you actually get to play it

• Like 1

Yeah I've given up all hope on this they have completely screwed over the Xbox community. I haven't even touched the game in weeks now. And they are here knowing how screwed the Xbox players are, and all they give out is a I don't care in the slightest mindset.

Yeah...Glad I bought on PC and Xbox. If I only owned the Xbox version I'm sure I'd be extremely frustrated and about ready to shit all over the devs. Can't blame you there...

I really have a sneaking suspicion that they're holding this patch back because I think PC may get ANOTHER patch soon. So it would be pointless to patch now on Xbox, have the PC update out in a few days, then have Xbox fall behind again.

If they lump the next patch coming to PC in now, they won't have to play catch up anymore. Sure, it's a longer delay now. But I'm sure Xbox users would be pretty pissed if their version was patched late and then PC receives a new patch a few days after. Would only make the wait that much longer...

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah...Glad I bought on PC and Xbox. If I only owned the Xbox version I'm sure I'd be extremely frustrated and about ready to shit all over the devs. Can't blame you there...

I really have a sneaking suspicion that they're holding this patch back because I think PC may get ANOTHER patch soon. So it would be pointless to patch now on Xbox, have the PC update out in a few days, then have Xbox fall behind again.

If they lump the next patch coming to PC in now, they won't have to play catch up anymore. Sure, it's a longer delay now. But I'm sure Xbox users would be pretty pissed if their version was patched late and then PC receives a new patch a few days after. Would only make the wait that much longer...

Same, i bought both since i was so excited for the game. Right now PC is pretty much where it needs to be and is a lot of fun and runs silky smooth. Dedicated servers and all. 

Hopefully they are only taking forever on xbox knowing that this is a make or break patch for many of us on the console. Patience only lasts for so long.

6 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

Reminder: Don't hold your breath.

piItpKl.jpg

well like always they say nothing.

no any date. For pc and ps4 patch released july 4...today 16. Thx for awesome supports xbox gamers!