6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I've pondered that scenario. Let's hope it's not the case.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Gun should trademark words like "Soon", "Eventually", "Should" and "Apologies" lmao.

But here's to hoping the patch is out next week. That's when i'm expecting it.

Don’t forget EARLY 2017

These issues with game function have been a bit nostalgic for me.  I remember blowing into the cartridge of Friday the 13th on NES desperately trying to get it to work and when it finally did, would get pixelated and crash after 20 minutes.

Maybe this is part of the gameplay to keep with the retro Jason theme.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deeify said:

These issues with game function have been a bit nostalgic for me.  I remember blowing into the cartridge of Friday the 13th on NES desperately trying to get it to work and when it finally did, would get pixelated and crash after 20 minutes.

Maybe this is part of the gameplay to keep with the retro Jason theme.

I think my copy is working! 

2ff38b5a33a7c5dd9580c5b5f9a8a0d2.gif

• Like 3

Two weeks from today marks two months since the games release. Wonder if that day, or the patch will come first. My money's on the day.

• Like 1

i think it's sad xb1 players have basically gotten zero patches since release and it's the most broken version (I don't count the day 1 patch as a real patch because it was supposed to release with those fixes already and the double xp weekend "patch" only added retro jason and the retro music, nothing was patched in that)

Just now, The Sandman said:

i think it's sad xb1 players have basically gotten zero patches since release and it's the most broken version (I don't count the day 1 patch as a real patch because it was supposed to release with those fixes already and the double xp weekend "patch" only added retro jason and the retro music, nothing was patched in that)

They have gotten some patches. They no longer have the beta looking graphics. I do know how you feel, I'm on PS4 and Ark was supposed to get an update but it was now delayed.... 

3 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

"Should" go into very this week?! Smh. 

Never ceases to amaze. How do they, over a week after everyone else got their patch, not have a good idea when THEY will SEND THEM the patch?

I have not played this game in over a week and would say bout 90% of my friend list who I added to play have also stopped.We have been promised a patch then been told it's been sent to Microsoft.Im getting the feeling they just said that to satisfy the Xbox users.

But even after the patch I think getting Xbox users back playing it after Xbox users feeling we got the shit end of the stick might be a tall order.

Unless they got something for Xbox users that says they are truly sorry for two months of grief from this game,but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

official twitter silence.

im done play Friday until patch arrive, prefer save some nervous even game great

On 7/12/2017 at 4:17 PM, The Sandman said:

We did get the one patch that fixed matchmaking in quick match where we no longer have to wait a half hour (literally) to connect to anybody or nobody. 

Seriously though, we were playing with a group of 8 in private match last night. My friend was Jason and his gamecrashed with 2 people left. So we got back together and gave his Jason again since he lost his xp. Again, crashed near the end. Give it to him the third time. Guess what. Yup, game froze for host. We give Jason to another guy and match worked fine. For two matches, before it crashed out again. I feel everyone on Xbox's pain. Hopefully something soon. 

Tried to play over the past hour got 1 game complete..........not good enough.

patch is taking forever and I'm considering DBD or when it comes to Xbox one player unknown battlegrounds.

If this game becomes more playable might give it a go. 

I might not speak for everyone but I'm sure I'm not the only one considering leaving this game alone for a while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

We did get the one patch that fixed matchmaking in quick match where we no longer have to wait a half hour (literally) to connect to anybody or nobody. 

Seriously though, we were playing with a group of 8 in private match last night. My friend was Jason and his gamecrashed with 2 people left. So we got back together and gave his Jason again since he lost his xp. Again, crashed near the end. Give it to him the third time. Guess what. Yup, game froze for host. We give Jason to another guy and match worked fine. For two matches, before it crashed out again. I feel everyone on Xbox's pain. Hopefully something soon. 

I feel their pain too. PS4 has a crash issue but it's not that bad. A few nights ago I was streaming and crashed twice. It was annoying but I know xbox players have it worse then PC and Xbox. 

@Rik OShea UK DBD is on Xbox right now. 

1 minute ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Yeah I know DBD is out that's what I'm considering 

I'm not gonna buy it. It doesn't have the feel like Friday the 13th has. You can't even talk to the killer and the killer can't even hear you talking to your friends. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Yeah I know DBD is out that's what I'm considering 

You are not alone.

I am with @Ghostboy20 here. I considered getting it, but it doesn't feel as tense or fun as Friday the 13th does. I do really enjoy this game, just have to keep waiting patiently on fixes. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to though. I have been a fan of the movies for a long time so this has been the type of game I have been waiting for. Just played first game and got away on boat no problems. I noticed when searching for a game it said "checking lobby for room" or something of that sort that I have never seen before so maybe some sort of patch came out. Even if miniscule.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I am with @Ghostboy20 here. I considered getting it, but it doesn't feel as tense or fun as Friday the 13th does. I do really enjoy this game, just have to keep waiting patiently on fixes. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to though. I have been a fan of the movies for a long time so this has been the type of game I have been waiting for. Just played first game and got away on boat no problems. I noticed when searching for a game it said "checking lobby for room" or something of that sort that I have never seen before so maybe some sort of patch came out. Even if miniscule.

If someone wants to play DBD then that's fine go have fun, this game is still waiting once it's fixed. There are still issues and I hope that soon they can get everything in working order and we get a couple of new maps for all this wait lol I'm on PS4 but I do know how the xbox players feel, I play Ark on PS4 and we still don't have the update Xbox and PC have lol So I know their feeling of wanting these updated. 

23 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

So of course, played two matches. Escaped in both. First time I get off to play as Jason in two days, and after two kills, during the third, lags out. Uuggghhhh!! Haha accidentally quotes there when I didn't mean to. Damn cell phones. Haha

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

So of course, played two matches. Escaped in both. First time I get off to play as Jason in two days, and after two kills, during the third, lags out. Uuggghhhh!! Haha

I was having some good games and crashed twice, had someone in my stream laughing over the fact Jason was on my butt both times xD