I think Gun is on vacation with all the money they earned with us!

My vacation is over now and i wasn´t able to play a single game .... so sad!

It´s like i bought a car without engine! Shame on you ........

10 minutes ago, r3b3l sTu said:

I think Gun is on vacation with all the money they earned with us!

My vacation is over now and i wasn´t able to play a single game .... so sad!

It´s like i bought a car without engine! Shame on you ........

More like you bought a car without breaks.

Get it?

Cause that shits crashin.

• Like 1

Wonder if they sang "Take the Money and Run" while heading to their vacation destination. ?

The patch wld be nice, but i just want to say i haven't had a crash in over 2 weeks an i haven't ran into any glitchers in over a week an the game has bin nonstop fun.

Im sure all these issues im reading about from the rest of you truly suck, but its apparently not plaguing the entire community.

Also, it sounds as if your all using quickplay to find your matches, if so then the next time you load in to the game menu, hit ur X home button to bring up your friends list, tab up, hit that looking for group button an select Friday, an find your games that way. It's literally the only to play the game with good reliable people.

6 hours ago, Bigboss831 said:

Because they are waiting on Microsoft. 

You really believe that? All other game companies have to go through the same process.  I would be willing to bet that due to the high amount of complaints and refunds they are doing, no questions asked btw, that they don't want to put their stamp on a glitched out pile of a patch. Microsoft  isn't just holding up F13s patch to be trolls. It's a quality control issue.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JasonX316 said:

I disagree. You released the game for 3 systems. Let's make sure all 3 systems get the same game. If we got to wait, everyone should have to wait. Pretty easy to tell us to wait when you got the update. You worry about your system and don't bother commenting on ours. Thanks 

Nah...Parity across platforms is horseshit. No reason to hold back patches for a certain platform if it's ready. That's dumb.

Patience is a virtue.

I can't speak for everyone but I'd say us Xbox users have been very patient. We have the worst version of the game out there and takes twice as long to get patches and free content. I have been very patient. I just think you don't know what you speak of when you talk about being patient and you sitting there with a better version of the game. Like I said, you worry about your PlayStation version and we will comment all we want on our lack there of, on Xbox. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, JasonX316 said:

I can't speak for everyone but I'd say us Xbox users have been very patient. We have the worst version of the game out there and takes twice as long to get patches and free content. I have been very patient. I just think you don't know what you speak of when you talk about being patient and you sitting there with a better version of the game. Like I said, you worry about your PlayStation version and we will comment all we want on our lack there of, on Xbox. 

I have to agree with this. I think most of us Xbox players have been very patient. We seriously need some patches. I can't play for more than two games without getting disconnected or the game crashes. Its easy for people to say be patient when they aren't the ones that have to deal with these issues... 

• Like 1

It's the glitch abusers I'm getting sick of.  Every game I've played lately has had someone using the Packanack roof glitch or the exit glitch.  I can't wait until they're patched up.

still no promised patch....

today find bug when play for jason, councelor in water stay somehow and jason cant do anything....just wow support of xbox users.

On 7/5/2017 at 3:30 PM, Impactedmedal38 said:

My god I'm going through the same thing lol. I swear the times I die within the first minute the game doesn't crash then. Oh but the one time out of 100 I'm Jason and I'm a kill away from completing a match.... BOOM ?

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!  This damn game NEVER crashes when I die in the first few minutes.  But don't let me be Jason on a roll in a full lobby slaughtering left and right controlling the objectives against competent counselors having a ton of fun- C>R>A>S>H. -_-

• Like 1

I still cant beleive we dont receive patch...game unbelieve unstable....every third game I crash....its around 35-40% all games crash.

Start thinking to stop played this awesome game for better times...coz its really annoying and unstable build we have. Better save nervous....

In the same time game really great...dont wanna stopped...but.

I don't even play the game anymore.  It's not worth my valuable time and effort to put up with these glitches and crashes.  I've gone from recommending the game at first to just telling people to avoid it until it's fixed.  The Halo Masterchief collection for xbox has been dethroned and replaced with this game.  The developers are right.  I don't understand how the business works.  I don't understand how designing a game works.  I'm sure I could be a reasonable, patient man....but when the Steam Community and the Sony community all have working and running copies of the game and where still here 3 weeks later, left out in the cold like some unwanted animal that was a last minute mistake.....well I can't help but get angry.  I want to thank you guys for teaching me a very valuable lession again in life.  If it sounds too good be true....it is.  

Update: Patch should go in certification this week.

This comes from a member of Illfonic over on Discord. Cause, you know how much we love asking the same question for a week only to have it answered on another platform.

• Like 3

I have been saying this since launch. Gun and Illfonic have no idea what to do. They released a broken version of the game on Xbox hoping to fix it on the backside. It snowballed out of control and now they are stumped. The fact that they have gone silent about the Xbox patch speaks volumes. Nothing but amateurs passing the buck. Once the lineup of fall/holiday games start to come out this game will be forgotten. The game is already dying. The player/streaming base for this game has diminished greatly since the games "historic" launch. You guys should be ashamed.

• Like 1

all these updates, then radio silence...guess they gave up on trying to fix this game. everything is working as it should :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, The Sandman said:

all these updates, then radio silence...guess they gave up on trying to fix this game. everything is working as it should :rolleyes:

Yea it’s truly said it’s another NO MANS SKY

2 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yea it’s truly said it’s another NO MANS SKY

I wouldn't compare it to that level of fuckery.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I wouldn't compare it to that level of fuckery.

Well to me they don’t communicate at really at all and the patches don’t fix shit just causes more problems 

1 minute ago, ColdArmy13 said:

"Should" go into very this week?! Smh. 

Gun should trademark words like "Soon", "Eventually", "Should" and "Apologies" lmao.

But here's to hoping the patch is out next week. That's when i'm expecting it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

But here's to hoping the patch is out next week. That's when i'm expecting it.

I fear you might be setting yourself up for another let down. :(

2 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

I fear you might be setting yourself up for another let down. :(

I've pondered that scenario. Let's hope it's not the case.