Sign in to follow this  
Mudstayne

PhD in Murder Trophy

We have the unlikely final girl achievement on Xbox and it is obtainable. I have it myself. I believe PS4 is missing the Teddy Protector Trophy. But One for Good Measure and A PH.D in Murder are both glitched currently on Xbox. 0.0% on both achievements. 

22 minutes ago, Rydog said:

Yeah. I've seen people claim that they have been stuck at 96% on PS4, which aligns with the 57/59 on PC. I'm just wondering how that 2% of people unlocked it, and if it was legitimate...

They could have gotten it before the issues on PC or friends before the issues happened. 

The devs really need to patch in a Jason's Greatest Hits Checklist in the menu screen that lists all the kills and whether or not you have performed them.

Would be a cool addition and help those looking for 100%.

I agree and I think the checklist idea would be a great addition. Maybe to expand on it further, also include a stat screen to show how many kills of a certain type you have performed. Be interesting to see how many ppl I've head punched or body slammed. Those are my 2 favorite along with J8 axe throw. It doesn't look like the list included the HH Barn closet kill. Don't know but it counted different for me. It raised me 2%. 

The PhD in Murder Achievement for PS is fixed... If you already have all of the required kills, which I had before, then once you perform another kill of any variety PS will recognize it and give you credit for it.

All,

This achievement is still quite bugged on XBox One. I submitted a bug report on it but as info the PhD of murder kill percentage fluctuates up and down randomly. Mine will go up to 83% and then back down to 78% and everywhere in between. I apologize if I missed another thread but just wanted to let others know of the problem. Many of my F13 friends are having the same fluctuation issues. 

Thanks!

Robert

• Like 1

I've watched multiple videos showcasing all the kills you need to get this trophy. I've done all of these said kills multiple times, both online and in offline bots and still no trophy. I've played like ten games of bots in a row just carrying counselors around and doing random environment kills on them and no luck. Same with private matches. Me and my nephew played around one day for like four hours straight taking turns killing each other on every little surface to try and get this trophy and still no luck. 

Check the map specific ones, there's 3 (4?)for Higgins haven

(barn closet kill,

barn fence face smash,

cemetery fence impalement

and [tomb corner smash? I'm not sure this is a separate kill from all the other corner smashes])

and one on crystal lake, repair shop/tool shed shuffle bowling game corner smash.

As for offline bots, I'm not sure if the kills perform count towards a PhD in murder achievement (I had to perform a barn closet kill on an actual player to get credit when I know I've killed a bot there), HOWEVER, I have got the cooking with Jason achievement on an offline bot on PC, so it appears offline counts for *some* achievements, but not all.

I have tested the counter on offline bots and it is definitely counting in reverse for missing kills. Personally I have stopped killing bots until this is fixed. 

Robert

So let’s say you are at 81% as you sit now. You perform a kill you were missing against a bot. Your percentage should go up 2 or 3 percent to let’s say 84%. Instead it goes down to 78%. 

Thanks,

Robert

I don’t know if it’s Xbox One only or all platforms. I can only confirm on Xbox One. I have tested this repeatedly and had others do the same with the same results. 

Thanks,

Robert