Sign in to follow this  
Mudstayne

PS 4 Trophy Kill Jason

Does only Tommy Jarvis get credit for this trophy and if so why is it that the team that helped and was standing around Jason did not.

After going through all the trouble on the PS 4 the lag, disconnects, connection to host lost, failure to find connection details,kicked from lobby and, i am sure i forgot a few more being able to kill jason let alone in a quick play match without anyone using a mic just flashing flashlights getting to kill Jason being there and still alive and not getting the acheivement is a huge letdown.

Some of us don't have friends or are shy about talking over chat and have to do things the hard way rather than cheat.  Reading some things about this achievement here and there and reaading Tommy only gets credit sounds like another Pamela Tapes kinda deal.  What i mean is it seems like someone is spreading misinformation and there is nosure way to know.  Given that who spawns as Tommy and who spawns as Jason can be a problem also.

2 hours ago, Mudstayne said:

Does only Tommy Jarvis get credit for this trophy and if so why is it that the team that helped and was standing around Jason did not.

After going through all the trouble on the PS 4 the lag, disconnects, connection to host lost, failure to find connection details,kicked from lobby and, i am sure i forgot a few more being able to kill jason let alone in a quick play match without anyone using a mic just flashing flashlights getting to kill Jason being there and still alive and not getting the acheivement is a huge letdown.

Some of us don't have friends or are shy about talking over chat and have to do things the hard way rather than cheat.  Reading some things about this achievement here and there and reaading Tommy only gets credit sounds like another Pamela Tapes kinda deal.  What i mean is it seems like someone is spreading misinformation and there is nosure way to know.  Given that who spawns as Tommy and who spawns as Jason can be a problem also.

Everyone gets a badge after the round, the person who comes back as Tommy will unlock the trophy.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Everyone gets a badge after the round, the person who comes back as Tommy will unlock the trophy.

That's stupid. Killing Jason is already extremely difficult. Everyone who was alive at the time of the kill should receive the badge and the trophy.

27 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

That's stupid. Killing Jason is already extremely difficult. Everyone who was alive at the time of the kill should receive the badge and the trophy.

The sweater girl should since that is the hardest thing to do. 

Got a badge for picking up the mask as a counselor. But when the sweater wearing female counselor stunned Jason, he went down on his knees, slid across the ground and stood up... we were all like "wtf?!" Lol. Next match I come back as Tommy, get his mask, and he morphs right when he's stunned... like, really?! So much for that trophy. Lol.

Trouble is, someone could be hid in a cupboard the whole game and still receive the trophy. 

I wouldn't feel shy about talking on a mic either. Remember, you're just a screen name and a voice to everyone else. 

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

No way, that would be silly. What they could do is give it to a max of 3 people helping, the one that used the sweater, the one who stunned Jason (though it could still be the same person with the sweater) and of course Tommy. Like someone said, you could have someone who did jack shit and then get the trohpy. 

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Trouble is, someone could be hid in a cupboard the whole game and still receive the trophy. 

I wouldn't feel shy about talking on a mic either. Remember, you're just a screen name and a voice to everyone else. 

Honestly this, I understand we are all different and some are shy but what is the worst that could happen? They can't hurt you physically and if someone is trolling or being rude just mute them. 

2 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Killing jason is not that difficult,its rather easy if you have good group that know how to play.  

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Killing jason is not that difficult,its rather easy if you have good group that know how to play.  

But the Jason isn't going to let you kill him.