Everytime an update is coming Xbox 1 get it at last! I think this is absolutely unfair in my opinion. They should release everything at one point for all!!! 

• Like 1

They're trying their best to get updates rolled out as soon as they can. It's likely issues with Microsoft and their long-winded certification process.

• Like 1

Yeah, not Sony's fault or the freedom of the PC platform and Steam. Complain to Microsoft about that. I don't see why anyone should wait if they don't have to. No one want's you guys on XBox having to wait either. Don't be like that... Don't be that guy -_-

"These fixes are already live on Steam as per the last patch and Xbox One users can expect a full patch shortly; our main focus is to ensure crash issues that are occurring on Xbox One are reduced to as close to zero as possible. Per our earlier updates; this is a far more involved process with consoles, however testing is going well and we feel confident that dashboarding crash issues will be alleviated with the upcoming patch!" - Gunmedia Ben

The team at Gunmedia recognise the problems Xbox players are facing and he has stated several times that they're working on the Xbox updates for longer simply due to the number of issues you guys have. You all gotta learn to be patient.

1 hour ago, mark taylor said:

I paid for a broken game.....that's still un playable..........

Weird, i been playing since release. U sure ur not just whining?

• Like 2

It's only microsofts fault if they submitted both patches for the consoles at the same time. Which thy never say when they submit the Xbox patches to MS so hard to blame MS at this point.

2 hours ago, Lanseril Storm said:

Weird, i been playing since release. U sure ur not just whining?

are you playing on Xbox One? I dont think so ...

At this moment Xbox One gameplay is like this :

You find a game and everything works fine until you loose connection or the game crashes to desk.

I played up to 20 games yesterday and completed only 3 or 4 loosing at around 11.900XP for level up.

And this happens since the day i bought the game. I played Jason for 10 times and finished only 2 games! Really frustrating ...

I hope someday the Xbox one will run as fine as the P4/PC versions of the game! I´ll be patient because i love the game

but would be nice to hear some more infos from GUN!!

• Like 1

I'm patient but on Xbox one it's been crashing out since day one.Last night spent half hour trying to get a private match got in one then 6 mins in lost connection to host.So I'm going to wait till patch then try again.Love the game but the stability on connection is shocking considering that most people are running fibre optic broadband and my ping is 200 or higher.

• Like 1

Yeah my tip to fellow Xb1 users: Play another game until a patch is confirmed to have worked for the console. I've been exclusively on DBD while waiting for an update. Tried playing F13 twice on the weekend. First game had a host quit, 2nd game crashed to my dashboard.

Don't pay any attention to people calling you whiners, etc. 90% of them don't play on the same system and have no idea what we deal with when we try to play. It is a fun game, but I'd wait until it hits a "consistently playable" status unless of course you can deal with the crashing. 

To each their own.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, r3b3l sTu said:

are you playing on Xbox One? I dont think so ...

At this moment Xbox One gameplay is like this :

You find a game and everything works fine until you loose connection or the game crashes to desk.

I played up to 20 games yesterday and completed only 3 or 4 loosing at around 11.900XP for level up.

And this happens since the day i bought the game. I played Jason for 10 times and finished only 2 games! Really frustrating ...

I hope someday the Xbox one will run as fine as the P4/PC versions of the game! I´ll be patient because i love the game

but would be nice to hear some more infos from GUN!!

This has been my exact experience as well.  I got with a good group last night and dashboarded 6 out of 8 games. Several times just as the match finished and still didn't get the xp. I finally got so frustrated I quit. 

I play on Xbox one daily. I play about 10-15 matches a night. I only have about 3 or 4 that crash or dashboard on me.

I also restart my game every 4 matches to limit the amount of the memory leak.

Microsoft didn't allow the previous patch to come out on June 20, at first I was mad. Then I found it it was delayed by MS because it broke more things. It may be taking longer to get patches through MS but they are better patches for it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to dodge 3 bullets each game. You crashing, jason crashing or the host crashing since they left out dedicated servers for consoles. Games been out over a month.

• Like 2

I'm starting to believe that maybe Microsoft doesn't let these patches pass certification because the patches are either creating new issues or not fixing the existing ones.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I'm starting to believe that maybe Microsoft doesn't let these patches pass certification because the patches are either creating new issues or not fixing the existing ones.

That is 100% what is happening.

1 hour ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I play on Xbox one daily. I play about 10-15 matches a night. I only have about 3 or 4 that crash or dashboard on me.

I also restart my game every 4 matches to limit the amount of the memory leak.

Microsoft didn't allow the previous patch to come out on June 20, at first I was mad. Then I found it it was delayed by MS because it broke more things. It may be taking longer to get patches through MS but they are better patches for it.

Can you think of any other game where you had to restart your console ever 30 minutes for it to work properly and refrained from calling it POS?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ThePainkiller said:

Can you think of any other game where you had to restart your console ever 30 minutes for it to work properly and refrained from calling it POS?

I never have to restart my console, I only restart the game. 

You make a valid point.

Instead of being mad at the game for not working properly, I just say fuck it and tries to figure out ways to make the game work the best I can.

I know I'm an extreme minority, but in the mid 2000's I spent quite a bit of time trying to port games onto PC. Mostly it was just for fun and to learn my way around certain code and upscaling graphics. So I got very used to games not working properly. And from that I would find work arounds.

I love this game and these problems aren't big enough to deter me. Good luck with your games.

Ok but I think by the way that the players on Xbox should get something special or like again last time cause we lost so many xp and cp!!! 

I'm a Xbox player and I have been defending these guys for some time now because I know how big the task is for them. With that being said I'm getting to the point of it doesn't matter if it's gun or microsofts fault the Xbox community has been shafted even during the double XP weekend the Xbox players still dcd a crazy amount so we didn't even get to utilize the we are sorry gift to the fullest which is very disappointing hell even the PS4 guys had a opportunity to buy the salvini Jason and then keep it after the fact even if this not intended compare the reward/luck the other consoles are getting compared to Xbox and it's easy to see why Xbox users feel neglected.

It could be because the issues on X1 are far more severe than PS4 and PC so a patch would take longer.  Remember, this is a team of a few individuals making patches for THREE completely different systems (and codes). 

I wouldn't say the game has been "unplayable" but a good amount of games crash or disconnect.  But then they don't, the game is crazy fun.  (Even though I didn't get my 13,000CP- but whatever.  Give it a few more days and I might not be bitter anymore.)

Funny game yes yes yes but now my stats of all different kills got reset. Can't say anything cause this is bulllllshit