Sign in to follow this  
NScarlato

PS4 Glitching - sometimes threats are enough

I was Jason yesterday when 3 people immediately glitched onto the Packanack Roof.

I said to my GF on mic, "Grab my phone.  I'm going to record them on the roof and get them banned so they lose their $40."

2 of them left and 1 of them jumped down from the roof onto the ground where I slashed them to death and the game ended.

Anyway, got the result I wanted without having to actually report anyone.

• Like 3

I've done this as well, most offer themselves up to me afraid that their parent will ask why they can't get on anymore

• Like 1

Playing the game like this must be a hell of an experience. Just what I want to do as Jason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agnes said:

Playing the game like this must be a hell of an experience. Just what I want to do as Jason

It still completely sucks and we need this patched ASAP...but, beats waiting 15 minutes on a rooftop glitcher.  Assuming this tactic works...

• Like 1

They actually got scared of us, I'm his gf btw.

in all seriousness, as soon as reporting is in place, hopefully they give up with all this pathetic glitching 

• Like 1

I was playing yesterday (Xbox One) and some kid was roof glitching and taunting me saying that I couldn't get him when I was Jason. I said "You realize that you can get banned for that now as all I need is to submit the footage"

He was apologetic and got off the roof pretty fast, lol...

• Like 1

Yes. These are pretty good stories. Just played a game where Jason was like "I need to get this game over fast, I gotta leave." He proceeded to chase me and only me, which is fine, but then his friends started following me. They told him where I was and committed consouler on consolier abuse, which isn't cool; all just so he could "finish the game fast". I said I'd report them for helping out Jason and beating me. Needless to say they stopped. Maybe I was being a baby, but that's not cool. 

i do not even bother to warn anymore, with so many kids and tweens with the hive mind just keep abusing this glitch i just send video proof. i've sent in over 20 reports with groups of 2-4 sometimes even 5 players all doing the glitch on ps4. 

they gots ta go ! 

• Like 1

Telling them that you're recording isn't being a baby.  This is a habit that the community needs to break.  I've had a couple of people level guns at me and I'll immediately remind them that I'm recording the matches, which I am.  So far nobody has challenged me on it and pulled the trigger, and it's turned things around quite a bit.  

Yeah I find playing a mixture of good cop/bad cop works. There's no point in telling them "you're a sh*t bag c**t glitcher get off the roof as I'm gonna get you banned you f**king f**kwit"

Basically tell them "You're wasting $40 on a game you won't be able to play in the future if you keep doing what you're doing". Seems most people are apologetic and don't realise they're f**king up the game for everyone else.  

• Like 1

Sounds like you've got the tweens / teens scared for now. Keep it up. :)

Just now, Fair Play said:

Sounds like you've got the tweens / teens scared for now. Keep it up. :)

They're often grown adults! "Are you from Australia?"...."No London"....is the the general consensus.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

They're often grown adults! "Are you from Australia?"...."No London"....is the the general consensus.  :lol:

Manchildren sums it all up. :P

Been fixed for PS4 now and Xbox coming soon so they said on twitter 

That is why the share button on PS4 is a beautiful thing, all i have to do is hit it, it automatically saves the last 30 minutes of your ps4 screen.  Then go in, and edit out the un needed stuf, save the video to the flash drive, and done.  Also it allows screen shots. Very handy.

35 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

That is why the share button on PS4 is a beautiful thing, all i have to do is hit it, it automatically saves the last 30 minutes of your ps4 screen.  Then go in, and edit out the un needed stuf, save the video to the flash drive, and done.  Also it allows screen shots. Very handy.

How many players have you reported?

None, normally I play private matches, and the people I play with, we don't condone glitching, and before the reporting was implemented, we just chased people out of matches by team killing them if they glitched.  After that others would report,  I never really had to yet.  But If I catch someone and TK isn't enough of a point to "don't use glitches" then I will report.