Sign in to follow this  

I am sorry but, my friends and I have had enough.

We get a group going and want to get a full lobby, if other friends are not available. We play the way the game SHOULD be played, unless we encounter someone glitching. We make it known that anyone glitching, will be dealt with. It's a 50/50 chance. Some are great players wanting to have fun, like us. Then the others want Packanack to show up and there they are...up on the roof.

We go after that person. We stop and make sure this person knows not to do it again.

Will we get banned for this? We don't care, if you join our group. Play right or get out. We have never had a glitcher come back for another game. They call us all sorts of vulgar names, then leave.

51 minutes ago, Dreadzyn said:

I am sorry but, my friends and I have had enough.

We get a group going and want to get a full lobby, if other friends are not available. We play the way the game SHOULD be played, unless we encounter someone glitching. We make it known that anyone glitching, will be dealt with. It's a 50/50 chance. Some are great players wanting to have fun, like us. Then the others want Packanack to show up and there they are...up on the roof.

We go after that person. We stop and make sure this person knows not to do it again.

Will we get banned for this? We don't care, if you join our group. Play right or get out. We have never had a glitcher come back for another game. They call us all sorts of vulgar names, then leave.

If you're going for retribution, depending on when/where you kill them you might risk a ban for grieving. If they were in a glitch spot when you killed them, and you weren't glitching yourself to get to them, you'd be fine. They wouldn't be able to say anything because it was justified, and they would self-incriminate with video proof. If you killed them while they weren't glitching, nothing can stop them from recording a video of just you killing them and nothing else. In any case, I wouldn't risk it. Just get video proof and submit it. 

I would recommend the screenshot/report method.  Don't do anything that could be spun to look like you were participating in bannable offenses.

Locking this thread as there are already other ones where the use of cheats/glitches etc are discussed. Please use the search function before starting new threads :)