Sign in to follow this  
Lanseril Storm

Lol made a teamkiller rage quit

Short but good story. Spawned in crystal lake. Me and a random head towards a cabin, he literally says" as soon as i get a weapon im killing you. So he finds a weapon and starts swinging. I run, he chases me. Jason shows up, i say Jason help me please this guys a teamkiller killer. Jason tells the guy, " I dont care if everyone else escapes as long as i kill u so u might as well leave. The guy the then quits lol

• Like 7

Nice! Keep fighting the good fight!

lol i joined my friends lobby once and he told me 3 people out of the councelors would jump him and betray him. i joined and first thing i did was go after the 3 non complaint teammates , they tried to jump me but failed and i killed all 3  with some help from jason aswell too  " he didnt like the team killing" even if he didnt dying would have been fine in my situation lol but after the 3 were killed they raged quit and sent me a arsenal of rage messages lol

You know its bad when the other counselor looks for Jason for help so they wont get killed by someone that is not Jason. LMAO. The IRONY of wanting Jason help is to much lmao :lol: Jason be like "WHAT there is a mini me running round this camp? Let me go and kill that little bastard for trying to take my job(xp)"

Yeah, whenever I see someone attacking fellow Counselors, I take them out quick. Either as Jason or if I happen to be carrying a shotgun...Ain't nobody got time for dat!

He's the hero Crystal Lake deserves. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Any time I'm Jason I make it a point to go after team killers.

And if I'm after someone who tries to snitch on other counselors getting the car or boat ready, I purposely let them go & proceed to kill the snitch in question. I hate when people do that shit...like, you're that bad of a player that you're going to try to rat out other people instead of trying to find a way to fight back/get away?