I've come up with a grand idea! Are you a counselor and notice someone in an exploit?? Learn the exploit, get in there, and fuckin tear them apart! I know you'll lose xp, but damn will it piss those players off!

I was in a game earlier, where Tommy shot someone camping on the roof of Packnack, needless to say, the kid ended up quitting because he wasn't able to finish his match by cheating.

I'm all for using glitches and stuff to have fun in single player games, but if you're playing a multiplayer game, and exploiting these things because youre not skilled enough to play normally, then don't play these kind of games.

So learn those exploits, and let's destroy these little cheaters, those exploiters got another thing coming!

This is exactly what I am going to start doing. (Unless the Devs are going to banning people for taking out the cheaters.) I have all my Jason's unlocked, so I don't need the xp/cp.

Cheating to counter a cheater is still cheating. I would just record and report that person then find a new lobby. If anyone catches you using an exploit they probably won't care that you have good intentions and report you anyway. I personally would get much more satisfaction knowing the cheater will be permanently banned than I would from killing them once.

I guess that I will have to save that shotgun for the cheaters then. Lol

3 hours ago, Grape said:

I guess that I will have to save that shotgun for the cheaters then. Lol

I've been thinking the same thing, I have a shotgun and hold on to it just in case they glitch. I haven't had to unload the shotgun into anyone thankfully but I came close yesterday. Sum guy was trying to glitch into the closet in the Higgins barn but Jason got him before he could.

4 hours ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Cheating to counter a cheater is still cheating. I would just record and report that person then find a new lobby. If anyone catches you using an exploit they probably won't care that you have good intentions and report you anyway. I personally would get much more satisfaction knowing the cheater will be permanently banned than I would from killing them once.

Is glitching onto the roof or into the hidden room at Higgins for the sole purpose of trying to kill a glitcher still cheating? Is this frowned upon?

I'm talking glitching in, using your weapon until it breaks or you kill the glitcher, then exiting.

Is this inappropriate? What if you let Jason have you as a free kill? 

25 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

Is glitching onto the roof or into the hidden room at Higgins for the sole purpose of trying to kill a glitcher still cheating? Is this frowned upon?

I'm talking glitching in, using your weapon until it breaks or you kill the glitcher, then exiting.

Is this inappropriate? What if you let Jason have you as a free kill? 

I don't know if it is frowned upon or not but I personally would not run the risk of being banned just to kill someone that has way too much time on their hands. I just record them being naughty and send it in so they can get punished fairly.

6 hours ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I've been thinking the same thing, I have a shotgun and hold on to it just in case they glitch. I haven't had to unload the shotgun into anyone thankfully but I came close yesterday. Sum guy was trying to glitch into the closet in the Higgins barn but Jason got him before he could.

Well, just blasted my first TKer about an hour ago. Knucklehead kept following me around the map smacking me with a baseball bat. Made a run to the main house on Packanack, found an unattended shotgun and blasted him.

It felt very good and I still got 1 xp.

I really hope the Devs hurry up with the single player. Online is getting really frustrating lately.

• Like 2

Yeah once you kill the cheater via using the same exploit who's to say you're not caught in a screenshot as the only one on the roof. Sounds risky to me. I'm all for blowing these windbags away, just don't want to see good vengeance go to waste by you getting banned with them or instead of them. Regardless, happy hunting with your cameras and your shotguns, mates!

Well, I am also very tempted to hunt those players down.

But I only think it will last only for so long, so to speak.

And , in my case, ruin and damage the game experience even further.

And also somehow I think, I will have the bad luck out of Hell of getting banned myself.

I will leave the game alone until things have settled down, and fixed, balanced, anything.

Devs could make glitch spots as death locations. 

In otherwords you die automatically for being where you aren't supposed to.

We are putting kill volumes, those require testing so that people don't die in regular parts of the game. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

We are putting kill volumes, those require testing so that people don't die in regular parts of the game. 

Not sure what that means, but it sounds good. Thanks for the update and for taking the time to read our frustrations.

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

yeah because you guys did such a swell job since day one with everything working correct i can only image how this is going to turn out. by the way next patch you might want to add some balance fixes to the game like jasons grab.

On 04/07/2017 at 2:58 AM, GunMedia_Ben said:

Nice lol cant wait to see those glitchers kill themselves.

Thanks.

On 04/07/2017 at 4:17 AM, Grape said:

Not sure what that means, but it sounds good. Thanks for the update and for taking the time to read our frustrations.

It means if you manage to get up on a roof you will automatically die. 

On 04/07/2017 at 4:53 AM, derrickkolba said:

yeah because you guys did such a swell job since day one with everything working correct i can only image how this is going to turn out. by the way next patch you might want to add some balance fixes to the game like jasons grab.

Problems are common when it comes to coding, no matter how skilled you are.

They are trying their best.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Oh that's awesome.

• Like 1