Sign in to follow this  
Hand of the Pimp

(HEAR ME OUT GUN) single player release date question for gun

Hello Gun Media, I'm a big fan of the game and really enjoy playing it. I just wanted to ask you a question that I really need you to answer. Which month can we expect the release of single player? I know that you might not be able to answer just yet, and if that is the case, then can we please get the date you plan to reveal the mode's release date. But, all I want is the month for the mode's release. That's it. And, I really love the game, don't get me wrong, but I just don't like how I get to play as Jason so little. I just get sick of playing a counselor all the time. Anyways, thank you for creating this game and thank you for your time. 

The countdown to the "You haven't introduced yourself" post begins.

10/10 would fap read again ! 

Just while we are discussing the single player, do you think they will add any more achievements/trophies when it is released?

Also do you think playing the single player against the bots will count towards the achievements/trophies they already have? Like the real grindy ones etc Play 1000 matches as Jason, get x amount of kills as Jason, or even kill 7 counselors and Tommy etc 

11 minutes ago, Geometrek said:

Just while we are discussing the single player, do you think they will add any more achievements/trophies when it is released?

Also do you think playing the single player against the bots will count towards the achievements/trophies they already have? Like the real grindy ones etc Play 1000 matches as Jason, get x amount of kills as Jason, or even kill 7 counselors and Tommy etc 

won't know till gun says so

4 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

The countdown to the "You haven't introduced yourself" post begins.

Quite right.

Welcome to the forums @Hand of the Pimp. I suggest you read the forum rules before posting; you are required to make an introduction in the introductions section as your first post.

Also locking this topic as there are already a bunch of threads pertaining to the single player aspect of the game. Please use the search function before starting new ones.