A few people I've played with mentioned the idea that they should add some Freddy easter eggs or cameos.  While NOES is my all time favorite horror series, I prefer the game to be strictly FT13th.  I wouldn't want to see it(no pun intended) watered down.

What do y'all think?

1 minute ago, Deeify said:

A few people I've played with mentioned the idea that they should add some Freddy easter eggs or cameos.  While NOES is my all time favorite horror series, I prefer the game to be strictly FT13th.  I wouldn't want to see it(no pun intended) watered down.

What do y'all think?

I rather this stay a purely Friday The 13th game. Call me a selfish brat, but I am huge fangirls and I want the series to shine by itself in a game. Of course, I wouldn't mind Freddy getting his own game....

• Like 2

Friday the 13th and Friday the 13th alone for myself. Any type of Cross referencing or cameos and stuff would spoil the whole themeing. And references and cameos are always a gate way to having things like Freddy playable dlc to keep the majority of crowd happy who don't care who Jason is or what a Friday the 13th movie is about, they just like killing.

as i tell people on facebook, there is just no way to add freddy to this game, feel free to keep suggesting it all you want but they would have to build the game from the ground up to even fathom adding him into it and they do not have the manpower nor money to even support such an idea 

Maybe having Freddy's glove/hand appear when you kill part 9 Jason like it does in the movie?

3 hours ago, Benallan17 said:

Maybe having Freddy's glove/hand appear when you kill part 9 Jason like it does in the movie?

Rights issues say no. 

I see a new Freddy v Jason post every few days it seems like. 

@Unclebunt and @LadySansaLannister Freddy is part of the Friday the 13th canon it's just a licensing issue. I wouldn't want him as a main killer at anyrate. Maybe an antihero a betrayed can come back and fight Jason and kill counselors but that sounds like it would break the game. 

I don't want a Freddy killer or anything but a slight reference would be cool but not something I actively seek.