Can we report team killers? I've recorded gameplay of other players intentionally trying to ruin the experience of other players by team killing as counselors. Is this a bannable offense?

Team killing on it's own is not a bannable offense.  However, demonstrably teaming with Jason to farm XP will result in a ban for both yourself and the Jason player.

1 hour ago, Bigboss831 said:

No team killing is allowed because it is real life.

So is getting on the roof both are equally bad in my opinion. I thought gun made this game to be as true to the movies as possible. I don't remember any counsellor killing each other unless I'm mistaking it's been along time since I've seen the movies.

Just now, Neveraging said:

So is getting on the roof both are equally bad in my opinion. I thought gun made this game to be as true to the movies as possible. I don't remember any counsellor killing each other unless I'm mistaking it's been along time since I've seen the movies.

Maybe if there was a ladder to get up on the roof, you'd have a point. Glitching to get there isn't "real life" or what I assume he meant to call realistic...

Really poor example.

And the theme aims to be true to the films. It's still a VIDEO GAME first and foremost.

That being said, I'd have no problem getting rid of friendly fire altogether. Killing / Hurting other counselors does a lot more to take away from the game than it actually adds. Although I do think accidental TKs with the shotgun are hilarious...so I'm torn :P

• Like 1

Yes I was referring to real life not glitching to get on the roof. I was just replying to team killing being real life, and that both could be argued there real life.

There is a ladder I believe by the barn. I've seen one some where on one of the maps just can't remember where right now. I'm sorry if this came off as defending either glitchers or team killers both annoy me.

Yes I agree accidentally team kills can be funny especially if it's you an your friend. I was spectating an a friend ran right in back of the car as he hit reverse to get away from Jason.

15 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Although I do think accidental TKs with the shotgun are hilarious...so I'm torn :P

Accidental car TKs are my favorite.  Can't stop laughing.  

• Like 1

Most team kills I've seen are straight up accidents.  I could see someone getting mad for a team kill and reporting someone when it was accidental.  I do think for TK's you should get docked a significant amount of XP, accident or not.

6 hours ago, Deeify said:

Most team kills I've seen are straight up accidents.  I could see someone getting mad for a team kill and reporting someone when it was accidental.  I do think for TK's you should get docked a significant amount of XP, accident or not.

@Deeify Most of the teams kills I witnessed or had it happen to me are intentionally from my oberservation.  The first one that happened to me was I just spawned no one was around. I went into the cabin was looking around for approximately 30 seconds.  A Buggzy climbed in through the window and started hitting me with a baseball bat out of no where.

3 hours ago, Neveraging said:

You are correct, the closest it ever comes to that in the films is Dr. Crews using Tina's mom as a meat shield. 

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Maybe if there was a ladder to get up on the roof, you'd have a point. Glitching to get there isn't "real life" or what I assume he meant to call realistic...

Really poor example.

And the theme aims to be true to the films. It's still a VIDEO GAME first and foremost.

That being said, I'd have no problem getting rid of friendly fire altogether. Killing / Hurting other counselors does a lot more to take away from the game than it actually adds. Although I do think accidental TKs with the shotgun are hilarious...so I'm torn :P

Now I really want to see ladders, I'm thinking of Part 8 where Jason grabs that one fleeing guy and throws him to his death. :D And I'm right there with you on the conflict, accidental team kills between friends are a blast, such as a hit and run or Jason using someone as a human shield against a shotgun, but overall when you enter a match and find people swinging on you it just dampens things, especially if they're Jason cronies. I've heard the claim of hobbling one counselor to buy another time to run, but in my experience as Jason I've seen that done twice and both times I killed the pair, it just slows them both down. 

1 hour ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

You are correct, the closest it ever comes to that in the films is Dr. Crews using Tina's mom as a meat shield. 

Hmmmm, could this be a new game mechanic?! ? Using teammates as shields?  I could see this causing lots of issues though lol. 

1 hour ago, Gdain said:

Hmmmm, could this be a new game mechanic?! ? Using teammates as shields?  I could see this causing lots of issues though lol. 

:lol: Oh god don't encourage them! Although it'd be awesome if they implemented a double kill mechanic for players who are too close together. Ooh, imagine that, you could get that JGTH kill where possessed dude grabs the two cops by their heads and slams them together three stooges style. 

@Neveraging I've merged your posts, please avoid double posting.

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Neveraging I've merged your posts, please avoid double posting.

I'm sorry I didn't realize double posting meant different topics. This is the first video game forum and the first forum I've been this active on.

Double posting is where you post two replies consecutively without anyone else making a post in-between :)