Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

Why am I not getting my perks?

Why am I not getting my perks? I am supposed to start with a map, fire crackers and a health spray. So why am I only getting the map? Is there some limit to what you can bring into the game? I paid for all my perks… They just aren't showing up. Any assistance would be gratefully recieved.

I believe there is an issue with the perk slots in regard to starting the game with items. At this time perk slot 1 is the only one that works in regard to starting with an item. The only slot that works out of 1st is the map perk and it allows you to grab another map. So if you are using a map perk I would swap one of the other perks into the first for the time being. 

It seems to be the case on PS4 and Xbox One. Not sure about steam though haven't tested it.

1 hour ago, Zombie79 said:

Why am I not getting my perks? I am supposed to start with a map, fire crackers and a health spray. So why am I only getting the map? Is there some limit to what you can bring into the game? I paid for all my perks… They just aren't showing up. Any assistance would be gratefully recieved.

these dont seem like the best use of perks. Instead of starting with medspry use the one (MEDIC) that gives you two uses out of one and find them in the bathrooms. Much better. 

Starting with a map is overrated as well. You can search cabins or goto map stand if needed.