Richymomo

Teammates should fight back Jason when he is in a killing animation

Its really dumb to me that when me and a buddy are bringing some gas to a car/boat and grabs my teammate with the gas and starts the killing animation, but I can't save him with the weapon that I have and am forced to watch my teammate die when I feel I should be able to do something. 

They should highly work on this part of the game, but that's just me. What do you guys think?

I'm still super annoyed when Jason 2 or 3 survives a point blank shotgun blast. Fix your shit, Gun!

:lol:

As soon as an execution starts it's only right for it to be a kill. If you could disrupt a grab kill once it's started nobody would do it and everyone would play chopper Jason's.

My bit of advice that i see people screw up constantly is this: as soon as Jason grabs a counselor DONT try hitting him until they are nearly held up completely by the grab. Hitting too soon won't register.

• Like 3

What I would prefer is that the counselors being killed, IN THE ANIMATION, appear to fight back. Right now a lot of them they just sit there and let Jason do his thing. Like the part 7 "eviscerate" kill where he cuts them from chest to crotch. They just stand there and don't flail their arms or anything resembling resistance. And the jaw rip kill, they just let Jason do it. They should be putting their hands on his hands in a futile attempt to stop him.

• Like 1

Yes! Finally someone understands!  Jason should be a wimp! :lol:

The point IS to watch your teammate die while you feel you should be able to help. If Jason grabbed someone out of a group and he was able to get a kill off, then he deserves it. If you didn't stun him, then too bad.

• Like 1

It should be conditional.  If someone shoots Jason with a shotgun or flare, sure, that can interrupt the kill.  If they're just beating him with a 2x4 then no.  Even the movies see Jason ignoring someone that's beating him while he finishes a kill.

5 minutes ago, Deeify said:

It should be conditional.  If someone shoots Jason with a shotgun or flare, sure, that can interrupt the kill.  If they're just beating him with a 2x4 then no.  Even the movies see Jason ignoring someone that's beating him while he finishes a kill.

The shotgun is too risky to use it to try to break up a kill, 9 times out of 10 you will hit the counselor yourself.

Edited by lazerus_86
shotgun 1 word, not 2

So if this was to go as you have stated, the new strategy is to travel in pairs and every time jason grabs someone, just take turns hitting him? Or everyone just meets up at the beginning  of match and travel in packs.  Or better yet, let's just kill jason every match. Since we can keep breaking his kill animation, we could easily knock his mask off and kill him and he couldn't kill us.

6 hours ago, Deeify said:

No dude NOTHING should be able to interrupt the kill animation. If Jason is able to perform a grab kill, then it should be a guaranteed kill.

17 hours ago, The Arrogant Man said:

"forced to watch my teammate die when I feel I should be able to do something"

That... that's the point...

Lol that is indeed the point ?people forget this is a "horror" game.

No, we absolutely do not need for grab kills to be able to be interrupted. You either get saved before it starts or you're fucked. It's a pure fact that if they decided to mess with the grab kills in that respect (which we all know they won't) plenty of people would automatically quit this game...me being one of them.

I don't see a need for a change,  you have a small window to save your friend as soon as Jason picks them up hit him.  Saved your friend,  the kill animations are fine no need for interruption.  That's just saying you didn't save tour friend in time so run like............ 

On 7/2/2017 at 1:47 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

What I would prefer is that the counselors being killed, IN THE ANIMATION, appear to fight back. Right now a lot of them they just sit there and let Jason do his thing. Like the part 7 "eviscerate" kill where he cuts them from chest to crotch. They just stand there and don't flail their arms or anything resembling resistance. And the jaw rip kill, they just let Jason do it. They should be putting their hands on his hands in a futile attempt to stop him.

Little subtle things like this make sense, but I don't think it's possible at this point cuz all the kills were motion captured, I don't think they can change any of the kill animations at this point. 

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Little subtle things like this make sense, but I don't think it's possible at this point cuz all the kills were motion captured, I don't think they can change any of the kill animations at this point. 

They could but it would cost a good deal of money to re-capture them or to manually keyframe the animations.