32 minutes ago, Campkill said:

who's humble and better than everyone. 

Oxymorons are amazing, you got me with that one bro 10/10.

On a serious note, you are extremely aggressive, and while I agree with you about glitchers, I'd rather not see you get banned from here just cause some glitchers rub you the wrong way.

On a tangent, are you a drill instructor or something? You mentioned you get paid to chew people out.

13 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I feel sorry that you feel the need to keep on attacking me it’s just a video game please seek some help

BTW I never seen the TOS when I 1st started the game on Day 1 and I haven’t seen the new TOS how can they have people know about it when it didn’t show up on Xbox or PS4

If you commit a crime, being ignorant to the law does not exempt you from your crime. It's the same logic here. Why can't you just play without glitching, without a TOS telling you you shouldn't? Why can't you just be a decent player?

OK, as a rule I do not publicly discuss disciplinary measures. however in this case I am making an exception to illustrate the point that continuing to disregard the direction of forum staff will not be tolerated. Both users have been suspended for their continued role in pushing along this issue when explicitly told to stop engaging in that type of activity. I also have seen other posts from other users along the way which were meant to be funny but instead only add fuel to the fire. That does not help anyone and instigates people. 

I am here to moderate these forums and I will do so. However if I am asking any of you to stop instigating and you decide to keep fanning the flames you are just as guilty. I would much rather view these forums without seeing hundreds of reports that contain bickering which is completely avoidable when I visit. It is what it is but I would appreciate members especially long time members who know the ropes to help the situation subside and not jump into the fray themselves. 

That is the last I am going to say on the issue but felt I needed to address the forums in a broader range. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JPops said:

OK, as a rule I do not publicly discuss disciplinary measures. however in this case I am making an exception to illustrate the point that continuing to disregard the direction of forum staff will not be tolerated. Both users have been suspended for their continued role in pushing along this issue when explicitly told to stop engaging in that type of activity. I also have seen other posts from other users along the way which were meant to be funny but instead only add fuel to the fire. That does not help anyone and instigates people. 

I am here to moderate these forums and I will do so. However if I am asking any of you to stop instigating and you decide to keep fanning the flames you are just as guilty. I would much rather view these forums without seeing hundreds of reports that contain bickering which is completely avoidable when I visit. It is what it is but I would appreciate members especially long time members who know the ropes to help the situation subside and not jump into the fray themselves. 

That is the last I am going to say on the issue but felt I needed to address the forums in a broader range. 

Thank you. It's sad that it even has to be addressed like this, but the flaming is becoming an issue here. Just trying to get an answer to a straightforward question, shouldn't be met with so much hostility.

• Like 1

Don't 'Terms of Service' have to be agreed to before they can be enforced? I don't believe posting it in random places online would make it legally binding since you don't actually have to agree to it at any point inside of the actual game? I can make a ToS for anyone reading my posts but it would have no meaning without anyone actually agreeing to it. Whole thing seems haphazardly thrown together.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Don't 'Terms of Service' have to be agreed to before they can be enforced? I don't believe posting it in random places online would make it legally binding since you don't actually have to agree to it at any point inside of the actual game? I can make a ToS for anyone reading my posts but it would have no meaning without anyone actually agreeing to it. Whole thing seems haphazardly thrown together.

Not really, when you purchase the game you agree to any and all changes the developer makes.

You don't own the game when you buy it, your basically "renting" it.

Most game companies do have a TOS you have to agree to to play, but it's not required at all.

3 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Not really, when you purchase the game you agree to any and all changes the developer makes.

You don't own the game when you buy it, your basically "renting" it.

Most game companies do have a TOS you have to agree to to play, but it's not required at all.

From what I'm reading, it's not legally enforceable and it's recommended making users actually 'click' to agree:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_Zappos.com,_Inc.,_Customer_Data_Security_Breach_Litigation

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

From what I'm reading, it's not legally enforceable and it's recommended making users actually 'click' to agree:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_Zappos.com,_Inc.,_Customer_Data_Security_Breach_Litigation

Video games are a little different though, I know for a fact that Microsoft has in their TOS that a developer can ban you without warning for abusing glitches. It's up to the developer if they want to enforce it or not.

Im sure their legal team knows more about this than we do, which is probably why they went ahead and did it.

2 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Video games are a little different though, I know for a fact that Microsoft has in their TOS that a developer can ban you without warning for abusing glitches. It's up to the developer if they want to enforce it or not.

Im sure their legal team knows more about this than we do, which is probably why they went ahead and did it.

No offense to their legal team, but this isn't first time I've wondered if they know what they're doing...

I'm pretty sure, regardless of Gun's new ToS, most of what they've written in it is already a part of Steam, Playstaion and Microsoft's Terms of Service.

My point is simply posting a ToS somewhere on the internet and people having read it does not constitute acceptance. There has to be something where they acknowledge they agree to it.

I'm all for the changes they're making, I stopped playing the game because of the glitch/exploit bullshit. I just don't think they've created a binding ToS. 

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

No offense to their legal team, but this isn't first time I've wondered if they know what they're doing...

I'm pretty sure, regardless of Gun's new ToS, most of what they've written in it is already a part of Steam, Playstaion and Microsoft's Terms of Service.

My point is simply posting a ToS somewhere on the internet and people having read it does not constitute acceptance. There has to be something where they acknowledge they agree to it.

I'm all for the changes they're making, I stopped playing the game because of the glitch/exploit bullshit. I just don't think they've created a binding ToS. 

This was my reasoning. If there's a "change" to terms of service, then the updated games always had an agreement that would pop up at the title screen that you had to read and accept. Since the TOS has changed completely since launch, you'd think they'd do this to cover their asses. Also, even though the glitchers don't necessarily deserve it, people should be notified of the changes and the banable offenses. Otherwise, people are just gonna start up one day to a banned account with no warning.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

[Content Removed]

how is this not adding fuel to the flames ?...seriously...

7 minutes ago, Redmarble said:

how is this not adding fuel to the flames ?...seriously...

It is adding to the flames, I agree. The best course is to just move on from it, I've had my issues with the guy and I'm just stepping away from the toxic nature of what's going on, we can all debate and discuss what's going on without insulting to the point of doing harm to one another. Plus this whole glitching is wrong and people are scum for doing it, some glitches are fun to use like in GTA 4 where you can launch cards up into the sky I believe GTA 5 had the same thing and we all have fun with glitches like that. Now that players are being banned in quickplay this may or maynot help. It's still an issue that will go on till the next game comes out. 

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It is adding to the flames, I agree. The best course is to just move on from it, I've had my issues with the guy and I'm just stepping away from the toxic nature of what's going on, we can all debate and discuss what's going on without insulting to the point of doing harm to one another. Plus this whole glitching is wrong and people are scum for doing it, some glitches are fun to use like in GTA 4 where you can launch cards up into the sky I believe GTA 5 had the same thing and we all have fun with glitches like that. Now that players are being banned in quickplay this may or maynot help. It's still an issue that will go on till the next game comes out. 

well imho there is always agree to disagree. And I think people should be allowed to be vocal, albeit as far as the forum rules allow it.

From what I saw is that he reacted to troll attempts. 

But from what I gathered (correct me if I am wrong ) they are now not allowed to react in this topic. Yet seeing other users backstab him, whilst he can not defend himself, is vile.

I get things get heated lately , because of the state of the game and a certain amount of abusers in the game and the community as well. 

It seems users are turning upon each other, the community turning toxic. which is such a damn shame.

I came here to relax and have fun, as most of the people I hope.

But this toxicity is a disturbing development imho.

8 minutes ago, Redmarble said:

well imho there is always agree to disagree. And I think people should be allowed to be vocal, albeit as far as the forum rules allow it.

From what I saw is that he reacted to troll attempts. 

But from what I gathered (correct me if I am wrong ) they are now not allowed to react in this topic. Yet seeing other users backstab him, whilst he can not defend himself, is vile.

I get things get heated lately , because of the state of the game and a certain amount of abusers in the game and the community as well. 

It seems users are turning upon each other, the community turning toxic. which is such a damn shame.

I came here to relax and have fun, as most of the people I hope.

But this toxicity is a disturbing development imho.

I don't know if you've seen what he's been posting you would see some of the things he have said to many people, he deems those who may or may not have glitched as scum and worthless. The guy has some issues, he does have the right to defend himself but the way he acts is what the community doesn't need. I may disagree with users but I don't call them scum and act like I'm high an mighty. I'm still new around here and I'm learning many thinks to the people here on the forums. In any fan base however there will always be people being toxic, can't really stop that which sucks. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I don't know if you've seen what he's been posting you would see some of the things he have said to many people, he deems those who may or may not have glitched as scum and worthless. The guy has some issues, he does have the right to defend himself but the way he acts is what the community doesn't need. I may disagree with users but I don't call them scum and act like I'm high an mighty. I'm still new around here and I'm learning many thinks to the people here on the forums. In any fan base however there will always be people being toxic, can't really stop that which sucks. 

I think we all have issues to be honest, it's what makes us human right ?

I think,It's how we agree to disagree.

I understand and respect your point of view, yet also have the same with his viewpoints, albeit they can be very vocal. 

Let's hope all will develop well, and that the community and the game will be able to shine one day.

This one is off to the beach.

Have a great day and cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Redmarble said:

I think we all have issues to be honest, it's what makes us human right ?

I think,It's how we agree to disagree.

I understand and respect your point of view, yet also have the same with his viewpoints, albeit they can be very vocal. 

Let's hope all will develop well, and that the community and the game will be able to shine one day.

This one is off to the beach.

Have a great day and cheers. 

I do agree with we are all humans. We all aren't perfect and we all make mistakes (If he does comment on this he'll claim he's perfect) Have fin at the beach! And have a great day as well!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Agreed, I wouldn't even have made that remark if it weren't for the threatening messages sent to people and general negativity. All that aside, let's just hope we're done with it, I'm sick of this bullshit as much as the rest. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Agreed, I wouldn't even have made that remark if it weren't for the threatening messages sent to people and general negativity. All that aside, let's just hope we're done with it, I'm sick of this bullshit as much as the rest. 

Best thing to do right now is to just avoid him. We all need to put focus on the real issue at hand, where is the girls running around in their panties! tenor.gif

29 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Best thing to do right now is to just avoid him. We all need to put focus on the real issue at hand, where is the girls running around in their panties! tenor.gif

Panties! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I would assume that playing the game means an automatic agreement because if you didn't agree you wouldn't be allowed to play. But the only terms I ever remember agreeing to for gaming are the consoles themselves or mom type games. 

I wonder if you could buy a game go home play it and then return it saying that you don't agree with the tos, because you would probably only have access to the terms once the game loads. 

• Like 1