I have yet to see it in Xbox or PS4

When will we get the new TOS

the reason I ask none of my friends visit any of the forums or places that post news so they need to have the New TOS when they load up the game but they have yet to see it when will they be adding it so I can let them know

TOS are I'm effect. If it when they will be viewable in game is not clear. Since you know what they are you can pass it along in the meantime. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JPops said:

TOS are I'm effect. If it when they will be viewable in game is not clear. Since you know what they are you can pass it along in the meantime. :)

Yea they should be viewable every time you log into the game so it would be a reminder for people 

No game has a TOS you accept each time you log in. There is some personal accountability associated with knowing the terms you agree to when playing a game. Some games have a one time acknowledgement of them but a perpetual acknowledgement each time you log in is probably not something that will be done. 

• Like 1

Well when ever it gets updated it should have people agree to it again so people can be aware of the new update 

Maybe a video as well since some people are more visual like myself

to show what’s acceptable and what’s not when they update the TOS

1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Does it matter? You should have your ban soon. Sounds like your "friends" are on a slippery slope to a ban too if they dont know the basic rules. Dont glitch. Simple.

Can you stop attacking me the admins asked for you not to attack people and yet you been attacking me every chance you get

Don't start getting personal guys he only asked, whether he glitches or not is irrelevant let's get back to the question at hand if it hasn't been answered yet.

@RAGEVIRUS you have been asked over the course of your time here to post respectfully. Antagonizing is not in line with what was asked. If it's not constructive do not post it. 

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Can you stop attacking me the admins asked for you not to attack people and yet you been attacking me every chance you get

Believe me. This is not attacking. Its just a fact.

Just now, JPops said:

@RAGEVIRUS you have been asked over the course of your time here to post respectfully. Antagonizing is not in line with what was asked. If it's not constructive to not post it. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, JPops said:

@RAGEVIRUS you have been asked over the course of your time here to post respectfully. Antagonizing is not in line with what was asked. If it's not constructive to not post it. 

Well if he played respectfully I wouldnt have a problem with him.

• Like 1

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

You need to learn to let things go it’s not really healthy the admins asked you to quite but you have yet to stop

if it doesn’t atten to the topic please don’t post attack me

Just now, Unclebunt said:

@JPops can i request a thread lock please you can see how this is going....

Don't worry. Ive said my piece.

10 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Well, no one ever said you had to like each other. however, regardless of what your feelings are toward one another you will not create posts that will incite other members to respond and take threads down a path that is not necessary. If it's constructive to the post and will result in further the discussion fine. If it's something that will cause a disruption to the thread at the sake of another forum member do not post it. That's pretty much all you need to do. 

Now let's get back to the topic at hand if anyone has anything constructive to add to the conversation.

Why are you so concerned about these TOS updates?

Why can't you just play the game normally? Legit question.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I have yet to see it in Xbox or PS4

When will we get the new TOS

the reason I ask none of my friends visit any of the forums or places that post news so they need to have the New TOS when they load up the game but they have yet to see it when will they be adding it so I can let them know

Oh look, the 4th thread you posted looking to see if your unethical play can get past the TOS. 

STOP cheating. 

Only cheaters have your concerns. Its clear you won't last much longer unless you stop trying to ruin this game. No legit player has a single question about the TOS. 

• Like 5

Okay.

Not attacking anyone but how many fucking threads about the TOS,glitching,glitching during matches,etc. do we fucking need?

You glitch in public,you are banned.

END OF STORY. END OF THREADS.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Okay.

Not attacking anyone but how many fucking threads about the TOS,glitching,glitching during matches,etc. do we fucking need?

You glitch in public,you are banned.

END OF STORY. END OF THREADS.

Whatever I didn’t mean to glitch in public I’m sorry about that but you shouldn’t get angry over a game I don’t feel any ill will against you guys so please just drop it and move on

4 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Whatever I didn’t mean to glitch in public I’m sorry about that but you shouldn’t get angry over a game I don’t feel any ill will against you guys so please just drop it and move on

I rarely get angry over a game (except squad wipes in X Com) but glitchers are trash. You're the one who keeps making the same threads so I ask you,please just drop it and move on. It sounds like someone reported you for glitching,and you're trying to come up with a defense...

I posted about this very thing in another thread. I assume you got the ideas from the point I was trying to make. I was thinking about making a new thread, but you beat me to it so I'll just quote it here. Hopefully, someone can give a clear answer.

1 hour ago, SciGuy said:

@GunMedia_Ben If they are going to be fixing the exploit that allows people to go through walls entirely, why the perma-mass ban wave on glitchers anyway? Can't they just do a soft ban until they release the patch? Not defending them in any way, cause most of them are toxic as all hell, but doesn't it seem a bit much to have a zero tolerance policy for in game exploits?

Also, isn't there some kind of legal issues with updating the TOS/EULA without pushing a notification of the changes to the population? Most people aren't involved in the community, so it's not like they have the heads up. Not only that, I think they are supposed to agree to the changes so Gun/Illfonic's asses are covered if they decide to take action against the ban. I have a feeling if they've already perma banned over 300 people, there's gonna be some backlash in the days to come.

Please don't think I'm trying piss people off by asking these questions. I'm legitimately trying to understand how things are being handled. I shouldn't have to say this, but sometimes people on here get upset and attack you on a personal level.

I'm not aiming this at anyone personally but I think glitching shows a level of immaturity. I get into arguments with players on this game saying "well if I can glitch I will". That to me says it all and I believe that a soft ban won't suffice where as a permanent ban will be more devastating and make people think twice about then next game they try to glitch.

• Like 2