While what gun is doing is a mix bag to people I bring forth the issue that people should know. On PS4 you can make accounts onto your PS4. If someone has a copy of Friday the 13th they can play on that account. So if that account is banned they can always make another and another, this doesn't really stop glitchers on the PS4. This will just continue. I do not know about how Xbox and PC work but I know that the PS4 has this feature.

What should be done is a vote to kick option or allow the host to be able to kick these players. 

• Like 1

The PS4 version has some of the most toxic players I've seen since the eary days of CoD.

God knows what attracted them to this game, but every other match has either a glitcher or TKer or Jason helper.

I usually play with two others, so we normally just TK back, or send Jason to them if he's one of us. I've learnt all the glitches just to TK people who do them.

I find they tend to quit pretty quickly once you give them a taste of their own medicide. If i'm host, i'll also often just collapse the lobby to deny them XP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

While what gun is doing is a mix bag to people I bring forth the issue that people should know. On PS4 you can make accounts onto your PS4. If someone has a copy of Friday the 13th they can play on that account. So if that account is banned they can always make another and another, this doesn't really stop glitchers on the PS4. This will just continue. I do not know about how Xbox and PC work but I know that the PS4 has this feature.

What should be done is a vote to kick option or allow the host to be able to kick these players. 

They would have to buy the game for each account as I can't play on my son's account even though the game is installed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TWarner said:

They would have to buy the game for each account as I can't play on my son's account even though the game is installed.

Yea i cant play games on a diff account aswell. Only the one i bought the game with. @Ghostboy20 did you try it out or just assume it works?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Not true. If you set your sons account as the Home PlayStation account you'd be able to play it. Your account is probably set as the main account. It's game sharing, and only the main Home account can share their games.

So yes, they could just make another account and keep going, as I'm pretty sure it also shares Plus access.

@Muffinsfressnapf game share makes this possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Not true. If you set your sons account as the Home PlayStation account you'd be able to play it. Your account is probably set as the main account. It's game sharing, and only the main Home account can share their games.

So yes, they could just make another account and keep going, as I'm pretty sure it also shares Plus access.

Hmm, If I had known that I could have saved some cash because I bought my son a 12 mo PlayStation Plus membership and I'm on my 3rd month of my own. Oh well live and learn.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Hmm, If I had known that I could have saved some cash because I bought my son a 12 mo PlayStation Plus membership and I'm on my 3rd month of my own. Oh well live and learn.

Yeah, me and my buddy in Canada do this with each other's account in order to get double the games. Any game he buys I get and vice versa, but it requires having their account on your PS4 and vice versa. You also have to sign on to their account to download it, but then you can play it on your account. My friend also hasn't paid for plus in 2 years so he's sharing my plus as well. 

FYI @Ghostboy20 you can do this game sharing on Xbox as well, and I think you can share Gold, so this isn't just a PS4 issue.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

Yeah, me and my buddy in Canada do this with each other's account in order to get double the games. Any game he buys I get and vice versa, but it requires having their account on your PS4 and vice versa. You also have to sign on to their account to download it, but then you can play it on your account. My friend also hasn't paid for plus in 2 years so he's sharing my plus as well. 

FYI @Ghostboy20 you can do this game sharing on Xbox as well, and I think you can share Gold, so this isn't just a PS4 issue.

I stated I didn't know if Xbox and PC can do this as well, but it was an issue that I was bringing up. If Xbox can do this as well it's not really gonna stop people from glitching. They will make fake accounts and still mess with people. 

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I stated I didn't know if Xbox and PC can do this as well, but it was an issue that I was bringing up. If Xbox can do this as well it's not really gonna stop people from glitching. They will make fake accounts and still mess with people. 

I think it will stop quite a few. I didn't think of this and I believe quite a few won't either, plus having your main account banned has to sting a bit. Only those who are committed to trolling will grab a smurf to continue with the nonsense, but I imagine that can't be fun for long. Who wants to be on the roof for 20 mins doing nothing just to boost a second account? Then they would have to start ALL OVER with counselors & Jason's locked, no perks and no kills for Jason while the rest of the community is light years ahead. I just don't see too many players being that invested. It will be a complete turn off getting banned the first time.

58 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

I think it will stop quite a few. I didn't think of this and I believe quite a few won't either, plus having your main account banned has to sting a bit. Only those who are committed to trolling will grab a smurf to continue with the nonsense, but I imagine that can't be fun for long. Who wants to be on the roof for 20 mins doing nothing just to boost a second account? Then they would have to start ALL OVER with counselors & Jason's locked, no perks and no kills for Jason while the rest of the community is light years ahead. I just don't see too many players being that invested. It will be a complete turn off getting banned the first time.

That's what the main account is for. Just playing the game right while the other account is just to troll people. It might turn away some who don't wanna lose their account but there are people who will just love to screw people over. 

Nothing is ever going to be 100%, but if the trolls and cheaters have to make a whole new account and start at level 0 every time they're caught, I think that will discourage a whole lot of them from having to go through that each and every time just to troll some more.  And if they do, I'll gladly report the new account the first time I see them cheating too.

• Like 1

Yeah no one is gonna go through the trouble of starting over with a new account at level 0 and setting up a new email account to even activate a new psn account and so on! I think Gun got these people scared enough... at this point if there is still people doing it then it's the people that didn't get the memo! ? 

16 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Yeah no one is gonna go through the trouble of starting over with a new account at level 0 and setting up a new email account to even activate a new psn account and so on! I think Gun got these people scared enough... at this point if there is still people doing it then it's the people that didn't get the memo! ? 

Yeah but some who get a thrill out of it will still go in and try and ruin the game. They don't really care if they aren't high level or not, they spawn right near the glitch then BAM they just ruined the game for everyone. But yes, this is gonna scare some away I do agree. 

On 1.7.2017 at 5:03 PM, weirdkid5 said:

Is this on PS4? Just a hint for you: this is against Sony's TOS and can get both of your accounts or even PS4s banned. Permanently.

5 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

Is this on PS4? Just a hint for you: this is against Sony's TOS and can get both of your accounts or even PS4s banned. Permanently.

What game sharing? The problem is there is no real way they can prove which account is really owned by which person on which console. I've never heard of anyone being banned for this, and upon you telling me this, I've done some research and it seems fuzzy at best. It could be considered sharing of information, but it's so gray of an area that it isn't really something they can enforce. At least half of my friends on PS4 use this, and most people I feel do.

17 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

Ya not worth that to get banned. I heard something about game sharing on PS 4 and sony added some things to their TOS against this. Hope you don't get caught @wierdkid5

1 hour ago, TWarner said:

Ya not worth that to get banned. I heard something about game sharing on PS 4 and sony added some things to their TOS against this. Hope you don't get caught @wierdkid5

Hmm well like I said I haven't heard of anyone being banned for this yet. It seems like a difficult thing to enforce. I'll need to reconsider my options lmao also you spelled "weird" wrong :P

EDIT: Upon further research, it isn't game sharing that will get you banned, it's sharing your password and login info that'll get you banned. People could easily steal your account. It's a good thing I actually visit my friend from time to time and didn't share my stuff, I just logged in myself. It isn't something they typically ban for, and it really only seems like those that outright share their passwords or tell a Sony rep they shared their account info that leads to banning.

Tons of people would be banned if they did actively ban people for this. I recommend if you are going to game share, do not give out your password as that is what bans you. You need to physically sign in, it should only be done with family or very close friends.

Either way, glitchers can still get around being banned by just making another account on their PS4, which will give them Plus and allow them to keep playing, circumventing the ban in Friday.

Either fix the glitches or vote to kick would be the best options to this whole glitch business. It is ruining the game. You literally cannot play a public match any more without encountering a glitch exploiter.

The "vote to kick" option would be excellent.

In Killing Floor 2, the devs implemented this option for XP farmers and twerps who just run around the map not killing any monsters just to prolong the match and annoy those who have already died and are waiting for the next round.  A quick "vote to kick" option usually gets started and those aholes are dumped pronto.

Do this for F13 and the glitchers disappear, not to mention a huge majority of squeaker punks and Millennial whiners.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

What game sharing? The problem is there is no real way they can prove which account is really owned by which person on which console. I've never heard of anyone being banned for this, and upon you telling me this, I've done some research and it seems fuzzy at best. It could be considered sharing of information, but it's so gray of an area that it isn't really something they can enforce. At least half of my friends on PS4 use this, and most people I feel do.

I'm a frequent visitor of the official PS4/Playstation forums and believe me, people have been banned for game sharing. Anyways, don't take it personal, bruh. I just mentioned something that came to my mind.

46 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

I'm a frequent visitor of the official PS4/Playstation forums and believe me, people have been banned for game sharing. Anyways, don't take it personal, bruh. I just mentioned something that came to my mind.

I'm not taking it personal, this is the first I've heard of this so obviously I'm just a little concerned about it. I was under the impression this thing was allowed tbh. As I stated, after researching it a little more it isn't game sharing itself that is bannable, but rather sharing your info with someone online is bannable. That makes sense imo, because someone could just change your password and now you lost your account. It's a hassle for Sony.

Physically signing in yourself doesn't give them your password but let's you still game share, I think that is an unforeseeable technicality and really doesn't come into play often, since how many people really hang out with their online buddy once a year for two weeks? I'm more than likely gonna remove this though cause obviously I don't wanna be banned, but damn is it gonna hurt losing a large selection of games lmao better than all of them though right

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, weirdkid5 said:

Hmm well like I said I haven't heard of anyone being banned for this yet. It seems like a difficult thing to enforce. I'll need to reconsider my options lmao also you spelled "weird" wrong :P

EDIT: Upon further research, it isn't game sharing that will get you banned, it's sharing your password and login info that'll get you banned. People could easily steal your account. It's a good thing I actually visit my friend from time to time and didn't share my stuff, I just logged in myself. It isn't something they typically ban for, and it really only seems like those that outright share their passwords or tell a Sony rep they shared their account info that leads to banning.

Tons of people would be banned if they did actively ban people for this. I recommend if you are going to game share, do not give out your password as that is what bans you. You need to physically sign in, it should only be done with family or very close friends.

Either way, glitchers can still get around being banned by just making another account on their PS4, which will give them Plus and allow them to keep playing, circumventing the ban in Friday.

Thanks I have a way of doing that sometimes.

3 hours ago, TWarner said:

Thanks I have a way of doing that sometimes.

Have a way of doing what? A little confused as to what you were responding to.