I have an idea for the game. I am not sure if anyones come up with this yet. But an idea is that when there is just one player left, like in the film. Pamela voorhees comes, (played as a dead or escaped player) and also trys to kill the final player. And if the player has a machete they can behead pamela.

I agree. Something like that would be great.

I was having a LAN party with some friends tonight, 5 of us together in one room taking turns being Jason. I asked one friend if he wanted to be Jason again and he said, "Well, I like killing people, but I also like being a pretty girl." :)
I said, "Too bad you can't be Mrs. Voorhees from the first movie." But playing as her the whole game might be tough, unless she relies on super stealth instead of strength. But having her pop up near the end to take on one or two remaining counselors could be a lot of fun and add some more variety.

2 hours ago, thanatopsis said:

I agree. Something like that would be great.

I was having a LAN party with some friends tonight, 5 of us together in one room taking turns being Jason. I asked one friend if he wanted to be Jason again and he said, "Well, I like killing people, but I also like being a pretty girl." :)
I said, "Too bad you can't be Mrs. Voorhees from the first movie." But playing as her the whole game might be tough, unless she relies on super stealth instead of strength. But having her pop up near the end to take on one or two remaining counselors could be a lot of fun and add some more variety.

Yea. It would also be more authentic for the films. As in the film she comes at the end when everyone else is dead 

Also maybe make all over weapons not work when she is around or just in the map. Because in the film she Alice tries to shoot her with a gun but she could not bring her self to do it

• Like 1