3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Like I said, I feel sorry for you. how's the youtube money? Poor isn't? Your right that two wrongs don't make a right but when it came to this guy who wouldn't leave the lobby it forced him out. Reason why a kick option is so useful mate. And your not on my system. You banning me would be funny too see xD Cuz I don't glitch unlike you ;)I know all about you my friend. You claim your honest and a good person but deep down your just a normal person who has an ego trip

Lol. Reading your meandering thought patterns is truly a joy. 

Sir, the YT money is fine. But I don't do it for money. I have a real job for that. 

No...I don't cheat. But you admitted you have. 

Lastly...don't feel bad for me, I do damn well for myself. Don't you worry. 

Stop cheating and insulting. Both not allowed here. Ok lil guy? Thanks. ? 

ps- I don't have an ego lol. I'm just a humble guy who's better than everyone!

Just now, Campkill said:

Lol. Reading your meandering thought patterns is truly a joy. 

Sir, the YT money is fine. But I don't do it for money. I have a real job for that. 

No...I don't cheat. But you admitted you have. 

Lastly...don't feel bad for me, I do damn well for myself. Don't you worry. 

Stop cheating and insulting. Both not allowed here. Ok lil guy? Thanks. ?

You've been insulting me as well (Two way street) But it's not really insulting you when I'm not the one cussing. Plus all you have is your word, doesn't mean anything. Unless you have years of video footage of you never glitching or cheating your word means nothing I'm afraid. Anyways, I think I'm gonna be the bigger man here and walk away from ya. Enjoy your life and good luck with your youtube channel. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You've been insulting me as well (Two way street) But it's not really insulting you when I'm not the one cussing. Plus all you have is your word, doesn't mean anything. Unless you have years of video footage of you never glitching or cheating your word means nothing I'm afraid. Anyways, I think I'm gonna be the bigger man here and walk away from ya. Enjoy your life and good luck with your youtube channel. 

I've not insulted you once. 

Ive called you a cheater after you admitted to cheating. 

Meanwhile you have insulted my family, called me a cheater (I'm not like you) and attacked my integrity and called me an inbred. 

And yup...you still are confused. 

Ps- I do have years of me playing on video. Lol. Not cheating. Unlike...you. Mr Eater of Pumpkins. 

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

I've not insulted you once. 

Ive called you a cheater after you admitted to cheating. 

Meanwhile you have insulted my family, called me a cheater (I'm not like you) and attacked my integrity and called me an inbred. 

And yup...you still are confused. 

Ps- I do have years of me playing on video. Lol. Not cheating. Unlike...you. Mr Eater of Pumpkins. 

Like I've said to you. You have no real proof that you aren't xD So yeah. Also 

8 minutes ago, Campkill said:

ps- I don't have an ego lol. I'm just a humble guy who's better than everyone!

Yeah not an ego trip xD Keep telling yourself that. Also I said I feel sorry for you and your family, never really insulted anyone, never said anything towards them just that I felt sorry for them. 

Guys, why don't you discuss this in a private message or whatever? Do you think your personal battle is interesting for anyone here? Because it isn't. 

Admins, please for the sake of everyone's health, close this fail of a thread. Thanks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rok73 said:

Guys, why don't you discuss this in a private message or whatever? Do you think your personal battle is interesting for anyone here? Because it isn't. 

Admins, please for the sake of everyone's health, close this fail of a thread. Thanks.

I agree, I think the admins should close this thread. 

Just now, Rok73 said:

Oh look, you want my thread closed. Sweeeeet lol. 

More of the same...vandals shutting down my threads. 

Leave if you don't like this. 

Fail thread? Lol. Oh I'm sorry. Teach me how to make entertaining content? I mean...each thread you angry trolls shut down only happen to be the hottest threads on the whole forum when the vultures come. 

Jealousy is a sad look for you. 

Lets hug. 

Countdown to Kodiaks arrival in 

Edit:

Alright it was more like a countdown from 3,000 but he still came for you

oooooh

That sounded dirty LOL

Edited by Scoundrella
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I agree, I think the admins should close this thread. 

I think the devs should ban you for cheating and warn you for insulting. 

We all think stuff. Some of us just think "correct stuff". 

Just now, Campkill said:

Oh look, you want my thread closed. Sweeeeet lol. 

More of the same...vandals shutting down my threads. 

Leave if you don't like this. 

Fail thread? Lol. Oh I'm sorry. Teach me how to make entertaining content? I mean...each thread you angry trolls shut down only happen to be the hottest threads on the whole forum when the vultures come. 

Jealousy is a sad look for you. 

Lets hug. 

Dude, I don't know you (and I don't want to, honestly) and you don't know anything about me. But I know what a fail is when I see it. And I cannot see how this thread is of any worth for mankind or the community that plays this game. Blown up ego much? I eat people like you for breakfast. I'm out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

@KodiakI feel this thread is going down hill fast. Might wanna close it out. 

Oh jesus lol. 

You guys lol. 

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

You come in this thread. Admit to cheating. Defend cheating. Call me names and slander my family...

Now you want MY thread that you dirtied to be closed!? 

HAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, Campkill said:

Oh jesus lol. 

You guys lol. 

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

You come in this thread. Admit to cheating. Defend cheating. Call me names and slander my family...

Now you want MY thread that you dirtied to be closed!? 

HAHAHAHA

All I said was I feel sorry for you and your family, not really an insult. Plus what I did wasn't against the rules at the time so by claiming I was cheating was false. Plus you are insulting people who don't agree with you.

Just now, Rok73 said:

Dude, I don't know you (and I don't want to, honestly) and you don't know anything about me. But I know what a fail is when I see it. And I cannot see how this thread is of any worth for mankind or the community that plays this game. Blown up ego much? I eat people like you for breakfast. I'm out.

You eat people!? That gotta be against some TOS somewhere!

Right?

Wait...be honest. Would you eat me cus I'm handsome or cus I'm just so smart and wealthy?

Either way I don't blame you. I'm good enough to eat. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

All I said was I feel sorry for you and your family, not really an insult. Plus what I did wasn't against the rules at the time so by claiming I was cheating was false. Plus you are insulting people who don't agree with you.

Sir. Using glitches was cheating before and after the updated TOS. 

I'm so confused why your brain can't figure that out. 

Just now, Campkill said:

Sir. Using glitches was cheating before and after the updated TOS. 

I'm so confused why your brain can't figure that out. 

No, it wasn't against the rules for banning (That's the part you keep forgetting) I used it to stop the kid from using it. Yet you still on this power house ego trip. @KodiakYou might wanna close this thread before it get's worse 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

No, it wasn't against the rules for banning (That's the part you keep forgetting) I used it to stop the kid from using it. Yet you still on this power house ego trip. @KodiakYou might wanna close this thread before it get's worse 

And, forgive me for being honest- you are not able to comprehend what "cheating means". 

Ban worthy or not- cheating is breaking the contract of an agreed set of rules. 

You using glitch spots BEFORE the new TOS was cheating. Now it's cheating that gets you banned. 

Scummy either way. 

Im sorry the basics of ethics confuses you. 

Just now, Campkill said:

And, forgive me for being honest- you are not able to comprehend what "cheating means". 

Ban worthy or not- cheating is breaking the contract of an agreed set of rules. 

You using glitch spots BEFORE the new TOS was cheating. Now it's cheating that gets you banned. 

Scummy either way. 

Im sorry the basics of ethics confuses you. 

The glitch was back when the game was still new. So yeah, the bridge glitch is patched. I'm sorry you can't understand that

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

The glitch was back when the game was still new. So yeah, the bridge glitch is patched. I'm sorry you can't understand that

The fact that you think any part of that sentence makes you using in game glitches legit - worries me. 

Truly, the path of your thinking is very very disturbing. 

Typical of a cheater tho. 

Just reported my first Packanack Roof exploiter, hope to hear justice served.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drawxne said:

Just reported my first Packanack Roof exploiter, hope to hear justice served.

GOOD JOB MAN! Video Game Jesus respects you. 

All cheaters must be banned. 

Youre a damn hero. 

4 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

Hopefully most of these cheaters will get banned...

Damn right. Just record them and send them in. We can clean this game of these dirty cheaters as a F13 family. 

Round em up and kill em all. 

• Like 1

Just now, thatdudescott said:

I actually thought this was going to be an actual game mode.

-_-

Clickbait titles are a Youtuber thing, it seems.

• Like 3