In case you have not heard- Gun Media just added a new game mode! 

Record and bust cheaters n griefers!!!

Thats right. As of right now 300 cheater accounts have been banned and the devs are seeking video evidence of cheaters so they can be sent to video game Hell. 

Thank you for this new game mode. I shall be hunting these cheaters and capturing them on video. 

Game on!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campkill said:

In case you have not heard- Gun Media just added a new game mode! 

Record and bust cheaters n griefers!!!

Thats right. As of right now 300 cheater accounts have been banned and the devs are seeking video evidence of cheaters so they can be sent to video game Hell. 

Thank you for this new game mode. I shall be hunting these cheaters and capturing them on video. 

Game on!!!

Lol, now you can be Jason even when you're a counselor... your strengths are +Record and +Report and +Can Celebrate

Kill them all for Mother!

15 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I won’t be playing this new game mode

Suit yourself. I rather help police my fav game to make it better. 

5 minutes ago, Campkill said:

If you get reported for glitching by accident better make sure you have a backup account to play on ;)

5 minutes ago, Campkill said:

I’m lvl 85 I love the hell out of this game but I never really had many people glitching and I go to the spots where you can Glith to stop people from going when the match starts 

37 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you get reported for glitching by accident better make sure you have a backup account to play on ;)

Sir, are you so paranoid that you think Gun Media can't tell the difference between a glitcher and an accident? 

Your replies sound like a cheater looking to say it was an accident when busted. 

I will never be banned. Ever. And 100% of all my gameplay is always recorded. 

I can tell you this- no banned account was "accidentally cheating". 

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Sir, are you so paranoid that you think Gun Media can't tell the difference between a glitcher and an accident? 

Your replies sound like a cheater looking to say it was an accident when busted. 

I will never be banned. Ever. And 100% of all my gameplay is always recorded. 

I can tell you this- no banned account was "accidentally cheating". 

I bet you've used glitches (I mean you have COD gameplay they have some glitches people used) but me cheating xD Right, I'm not a cheater but I don't put blind fate into a company. You gotta thank for yourself and not be a puppet. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I bet you've used glitches (I mean you have COD gameplay they have some glitches people used) but me cheating xD Right, I'm not a cheater but I don't put blind fate into a company. You gotta thank for yourself and not be a puppet. 

Actually buddy I've never cheated in a single game in my entire life. EVER! I've been featured on boosterbusters more than a few times busting people. 

I come from good breeding and higher morals than scum glitchers. 

Buuuut your reply def shows your a glitcher. Can't wait until your busted. ?

• Like 1

Just now, Campkill said:

Actually buddy I've never cheated in a single game in my entire life. EVER! I've been featured on boosterbusters more than a few times busting people. 

I have stated I have glitched, the bridge glitch long before the TOS was update. But hey, if you wanna brag about inbeeding that's fine. I was raised with morals too but to also see both side to the coins. 

I have stated I have glitched, the bridge glitch long before the TOS was update. But hey, if you wanna brag about inbeeding that's fine. I was raised with morals too but to also see both side to the coins. 

You admitted to cheating. This is the line that separates us. I have taken an oath to never cheat in any game. 

Did you call me inbred? Lol. Lucky I'm too lazy to report you. 

Move along self admitting cheater. People like you are not wanted by this game. 

3 minutes ago, Campkill said:

This about sums you and your forum contributions up:

image.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Campkill said:

You admitted to cheating. This is the line that separates us. I have taken an oath to never cheat in any game. 

Did you call me inbred? Lol. Lucky I'm too lazy to report you. 

Move along self admitting cheater. People like you are not wanted by this game. 

Report me for what? It is known for people to inbreed to keep true bloodlines (History right there) Second I said in my reply I did use the glitch only on another glitcher. Never used it again. Plus it's a game everyone can play. Everyone has a right to play no matter what they do. You can't stop people from glitching, they can always make fake accounts and still mess with people. So next time you wanna blame glitchers, I'll remember that when your asking them to unban you because you somehow got stuck outside the map and many people reported you. 

1 minute ago, RKSDooM said:

2ya44D2zz9cpt0ch_o_866_9dYEi4BYbrb1onqV-

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

image.jpg

I need more likes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

DAMN IT! I NEED MORE LIKES!

4 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Report me for what? It is known for people to inbreed to keep true bloodlines (History right there) Second I said in my reply I did use the glitch only on another glitcher. Never used it again. Plus it's a game everyone can play. Everyone has a right to play no matter what they do. You can't stop people from glitching, they can always make fake accounts and still mess with people. So next time you wanna blame glitchers, I'll remember that when your asking them to unban you because you somehow got stuck outside the map and many people reported you. 

So to be clear...

You're admitting to cheating after devs have said what you did is worthy of banning. 

And you are saying I'm an inbred? 

Annnnd you're still confused why you should be reported?

yah...sure...I'm the inbred one. Lol. 

?

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

image.jpg

Lol. Oh that one is funny. 

But I'll be honest...my farts are not that good smelling. Only kinda good smelling. 

• Like 1

Just now, Campkill said:

So to be clear...

your admitting to cheating after devs have said what you did is worthy of banning. 

And you are saying I'm an inbred? 

Annnnd you're still confused why you should be reported?

yah...sure...I'm the inbred one. Lol. 

?

I did the glitch back before the TOS update. Meaning what I did wasn't wrong. (I think you need to better read) Second what I did was to make a glitcher understand how it felt when he did it. Since everyone in the lobby was happy I pissed him off. So yeah false reporting right there mate. I feel you have an ego trip that needs to come down. Your not a God. Your a man who make mistakes like the rest of us. 

I did the glitch back before the TOS update. Meaning what I did wasn't wrong. (I think you need to better read) Second what I did was to make a glitcher understand how it felt when he did it. Since everyone in the lobby was happy I pissed him off. So yeah false reporting right there mate. I feel you have an ego trip that needs to come down. Your not a God. Your a man who make mistakes like the rest of us. 

Sir...cheating before it was a banning offense does not make cheating "not wrong". 

Im not a god. True. But I'm also not confused on simple things like ethics. 

I don't make mistakes! I make wonderful accidents that turn out ok. 

Just now, Campkill said:

Sir...cheating before it was a banning offense does not make cheating "not wrong". 

Im not a god. True. But I'm also not confused on simple things like ethics. 

I don't make mistakes! I make wonderful accidents that turn out ok. 

It's not cheating, when it's going against someone else that was cheating. But hey, I try and help the people and not belittle them. I feel sorry for you and your family. 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's not cheating, when it's going against someone else that was cheating. But hey, I try and help the people and not belittle them. I feel sorry for you and your family. 

Bringing up my wealthy and wonderful family now? Ew. 

Yes. It was cheating when you intentionally used a glitch spot. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

Careful next time or an awesome honest guy like me may record you and get you banned for cheating. ?

Just now, Campkill said:

Bringing up my wealthy and wonderful family now? Ew. 

Yes. It was cheating when you intentionally used a glitch spot. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

Careful next time or an awesome honest guy like me may record you and get you banned for cheating. ?

Like I said, I feel sorry for you. how's the youtube money? Poor isn't? Your right that two wrongs don't make a right but when it came to this guy who wouldn't leave the lobby it forced him out. Reason why a kick option is so useful mate. And your not on my system. You banning me would be funny too see xD Cuz I don't glitch unlike you ;)I know all about you my friend. You claim your honest and a good person but deep down your just a normal person who has an ego trip