Ste_Wolf

300 accounts banned and counting

1 hour ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

It's pretty easy to tell the difference, most of my videos actually showed them glitching into and then mocking the Jason.

Yeah it can but some videos can be taken out of content.

2 minutes ago, Chrisi98 said:

I can't wait for these 10 year old kids to shit their pants when they have to tell mommy that they can't play a game that she paid for anymore.

Why is it always mommy? Couldn't it be the old grandmother or the dad? Also, what if they sneak onto their older siblings account? Kids will always play something they shouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Ker Juice said:

This thread is funny- you can easily tell who the glitchers, trolls, and exploiters are by the way they criticize the ban. 

"I'm sorry officer, but if you didn't want me driving on the sidewalk running people over, you should have put up a barrier. Maybe you should be more focused on fixing all the pot holes in the road so I wouldn't have to drive on the smooth sidewalk.  Can I go to jail temporarily until you put up a barrier? I don't understand why I have to go to jail permanently when I paid $40 for my license.  Also, there wasn't a sign saying I couldn't drive on the sidewalk." Nice logic y'all. 

I wish I hadn't run out of likes already. Well said.

• Like 1

Jpops locked my thread I apologize I didn't see this so I'm putting it here-

I'm new to this generation of the gaming lingo, but if one gets banned what exactly happens? My guess is they can no longer log into the games servers for ever?  Or is it a limited time? 

I would feel bad if a few players didn't realize the consequences and were asking for forgiveness but got kicked for life ... I know you can argue "they deserve it they were warned for cheating and or being abusive" but what if they made different banning levels like 1st time offense is - banned for 5 days 2nd time offense is - banned for 2 weeks and 3rd is - banned for life?

Or exploiting gets 3 warnings punishments (mentioned above) but someone caught hacking or verbally threatening a player gets banned for life immediately!?

just some thoughts guys that's all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah it can but some videos can be taken out of content.

Why is it always mommy? Couldn't it be the old grandmother or the dad? Also, what if they sneak onto their older siblings account? Kids will always play something they shouldn't. 

Kids shouldn't even be playing this game at all. It's M for a reason. But like you said, kids will always play something they shouldn't.

I feel like instead of an instant ban, we should have a warning system for exploits and glitches (people who are hacking and verbally threatening players should be permabanned ASAP). Everyone can change. You could have three warnings before being banned. For your first offense, you should just get warning. Second offense, you get a week-long ban. Third, you'll be taking a month-long break. But if you still haven't learned your lesson by then, you will be banned. 

3 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Kids shouldn't even be playing this game at all. It's M for a reason. But like you said, kids will always play something they shouldn't.

I mean we all played games we should have. I'm 24 but when I was a kid I played GTA 3 and san andreas. But yeah, kids will play whatever they want because now parents blame the game for teaching their kids how to shoot a gun (Tho I've played so many games and I still don't know how to use a gun xD ) 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I feel like instead of an instant ban, we should have a warning system for exploits and glitches (people who are hacking and verbally threatening players should be permabanned ASAP). Everyone can change. You could have three warnings before being banned. For your first offense, you should just get warning. Second offense, you get a week-long ban. Third, you'll be taking a month-long break. But if you still haven't learned your lesson by then, you will be banned. 

I've learned one thing since becoming a parent. Second chances don't work, you gotta nip that shit fast! Their tiny brains don't understand that you are giving them a chance, they see it as getting away with something. In my opinion, the majority of glitchers are young teens. We ALL know that glitching is wrong and ruins the game for others. So if you glitch, don't be surprised when you receive a punishment.

Every single round is 20 minutes now, because you almost certainly have to wait out some childish asshole that's glitching. It's old, it's completely ruining the game. I think patches need to have some sense of urgency and people that hinder the game need to be removed. Enough already. The game is suffering because of it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I mean we all played games we should have. I'm 24 but when I was a kid I played GTA 3 and san andreas. But yeah, kids will play whatever they want because now parents blame the game for teaching their kids how to shoot a gun (Tho I've played so many games and I still don't know how to use a gun xD ) 

Same here. I played stuff like Resident Evil and Silent Hill as a kid, but didn't feel right playing more adult stuff like Manhunt, sure they both have violence and gore and other stuff, but the latter is a whole different beast. That and I don't think some young players are even close to ready for those kind of games...but like SnakeSound said, parents just don't care sometimes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Same here. I played stuff like Resident Evil and Silent Hill as a kid, but didn't feel right playing more adult stuff like Manhunt, sure they both have violence and gore and other stuff, but the latter is a whole different beast. That and I don't think some young players are even close to ready for those kind of games...but like SnakeSound said, parents just don't care sometimes.

It's about teaching your kids what's real and fake. Teaching your kids that if you do one thing in a game isn't right to do in real life. Granted I've never played Manhunt as a kid but gore games didn't fit me, I liked GTA and things like that, oh the good old days of video games, when playing Simpsons hit and run was like playing a GTA game lol 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

It's about teaching your kids what's real and fake. Teaching your kids that if you do one thing in a game isn't right to do in real life. Granted I've never played Manhunt as a kid but gore games didn't fit me, I liked GTA and things like that, oh the good old days of video games, when playing Simpsons hit and run was like playing a GTA game lol 

Oh man Simpsons Hit and Run rocked. And I agree, I think it's also teaching them that you shouldn't and cannot act like that in real life either. Now it's evolved into the problem of online gaming, where people act like sociopaths due to anonymity and distance. I don't blame kids for that either, seeing as I seem sad ass full grown adults making threats and harassment and all of that other shit....even here, names not be said. :P

Make that 301. Just had confirmation email from Gun about the report I sent in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Oh man Simpsons Hit and Run rocked. And I agree, I think it's also teaching them that you shouldn't and cannot act like that in real life either. Now it's evolved into the problem of online gaming, where people act like sociopaths due to anonymity and distance. I don't blame kids for that either, seeing as I seem sad ass full grown adults making threats and harassment and all of that other shit....even here, names not be said. :P

I still have my PS2 copy of the game and play it from time to time. Whenever I play a game I'm called out for being British (Which I find funny cuz I live in the unite states xD Even had British people asking me what part of England I'm fine, guess I have an accent :D) it's human nature to be a jerk or a nice guy. I meet a lot of new people when playing Friday the 13th and when I'm Jason I'm nice to them because they are knew, as for the other's, they get killed xD I mean come on, they are new, gotta let them have a fighting chance. 

• Like 1

I still have my PS2 copy of the game and play it from time to time. Whenever I play a game I'm called out for being British (Which I find funny cuz I live in the unite states xD Even had British people asking me what part of England I'm fine, guess I have an accent :D) it's human nature to be a jerk or a nice guy. I meet a lot of new people when playing Friday the 13th and when I'm Jason I'm nice to them because they are knew, as for the other's, they get killed xD I mean come on, they are new, gotta let them have a fighting chance. 

I think I'm too nice someone. If someone is polite and asks me to let them off as Jason, I have a tendency to do so. The other night I was bouncing back and forth between multiple people because of that. XD

Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

I think I'm too nice someone. If someone is polite and asks me to let them off as Jason, I have a tendency to do so. The other night I was bouncing back and forth between multiple people because of that. XD

I tend to let people live at the start and just trap the phone and cars. Then I slowly start chasing campers. It's fun watching them try and find what they need before you bust through the wall plus that gives me time to get sense and shift up to use. 

• Like 1

I tend to let people live at the start and just trap the phone and cars. Then I slowly start chasing campers. It's fun watching them try and find what they need before you bust through the wall plus that gives me time to get sense and shift up to use. 

Same here, phone is my first stop always, although there's often some unlucky soul who spawns there. I'll try to make them run off instead of chasing them. I'm disappointed because one match I was in the Packanack Lodge pantry hiding and giggling, and not once did someone step in there and find me. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Same here, phone is my first stop always, although there's often some unlucky soul who spawns there. I'll try to make them run off instead of chasing them. I'm disappointed because one match I was in the Packanack Lodge pantry hiding and giggling, and not once did someone step in there and find me. :lol:

I remember this one time, I was in a matched and went into Packanack and I walked inside the house and walked upstairs, I had stalk and used it and the guy opened the door and I was like "Would you like to talk about our lord and savor Savini Jason?" And the guy on the other end was dying of laughter. I love when you can make people laugh in this game. 

• Like 2

I remember this one time, I was in a matched and went into Packanack and I walked inside the house and walked upstairs, I had stalk and used it and the guy opened the door and I was like "Would you like to talk about our lord and savor Savini Jason?" And the guy on the other end was dying of laughter. I love when you can make people laugh in this game. 

You do the lord and savior thing too? That is so rad! :D The one people like most from me is Jason Cena, my Part 3 equipped with what I call the wrestling moves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

You do the lord and savior thing too? That is so rad! :D The one people like most from me is Jason Cena, my Part 3 equipped with what I call the wrestling moves. 

I've been doing this new thing when I'm a camper. Jason will grab me and if I have a pocket knife I'll use it and say "That's my purse! I don't know you!" And I get a kick out of it. I'm gonna start using the chest punch and say "You've just got Yamcha'd" 

• Like 1

I've been doing this new thing when I'm a camper. Jason will grab me and if I have a pocket knife I'll use it and say "That's my purse! I don't know you!" And I get a kick out of it. I'm gonna start using the chest punch and say "You've just got Yamcha'd" 

King of the Hill and DBZ? That's sheer brilliance. :D

2 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

King of the Hill and DBZ? That's sheer brilliance. :D

I might come out with more jokes the more I play lol I mean there are a lot of things you can do in this game for jokes, just gotta have good timing. Heck I wish I had saved it, I was talking with Jason about if the fireplace was a good kill or the toilet. I said "Well it depends, do you want a wet smelly fish from a toilet or a burnt fish that smells like moldy cheese." The Jason laughed at me for this. He then put me outside and hung me on a tree and said "Now I'll have a dry out smelly fish." 

• Like 1

Well done, could have been better though.

But at least it's a start, and I am happy with it, so thank you for this effort.

Commence the thinning of the obnoxious herd,.

Thanks and cheers.

I let my 2 teenage sons play while I was at work since its summer and all. I come home and they tell me there has been an update. I get DATABASE LOGIN ERROR.  Did they get me banned?

On 01/07/2017 at 8:30 AM, Manny1985 said:

sucks for them. Anything else beside the roof and unreachable rock count as exploit?

There's one at Higgins haven at the main lodge

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Brigadius said:

lol there goes the player base. They really should have a better system in place from the start to avoid players. Outright bans will diminish their profits from future dlc to keep game going. They should just filter them into bad player lobbies. 

they going to do the same with jasons broken stuff right lol?

17 minutes ago, durhamdre said:

I let my 2 teenage sons play while I was at work since its summer and all. I come home and they tell me there has been an update. I get DATABASE LOGIN ERROR.  Did they get me banned?

Quick net search says it's just a connection issue.  If it doesn't clear up after resetting the pc/console and resetting your modem, id start to worry and shoot Gun an email.

1 hour ago, durhamdre said:

Hope it's not the case, cause that'd suck.

Part of the reason my PS4 can only be accessed by me generally speaking, I don't want my stuff ruined because someone else feels like being a dink.