Ste_Wolf

300 accounts banned and counting

3 hours ago, derrickkolba said:

correct and gun media's about as dumb as most of the player base and this game will die soon. everyone reporting each other like little bitches just leads to everyone banned and nobody playing.

Yeah expect if Gun does it right, people won't get banned bc of people getting pissed.

They will get banned bc they are helping Jason or glitching.

And we don't need those types of people in the community anyways.

I say ban the people that kill other players and help Jason and punish the glitchers by taking their XP and their level back to the beginning. I play on PS4 and it has been really bad. If I can't play in a private match with my group I won't play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NScarlato said:

And how many customers has the game lost because of cheaters making the game unplayable and frustrating and not fun?

again, good riddance.  

would have happened anyway due to lack of content and balance and core gameplay issues.

• Like 1

Ive encountered  a couple wall glitchers just today, and I didn't report them, but I gave them a warning, and told them about the new Ban rules. They told me to F off and didn't actually believe me about it. I told them to look at F13th twitter page and gave them a warning that when I come back they better be out of the wall. A few minutes later they left, and after the game they sent me a PM saying sorry, and they didn't know about the new rules, so hopefully most people talk to these people before taking action.

27 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

would have happened anyway due to lack of content and balance and core gameplay issues.

That's not the same problem. 

• Like 1

I haven't been able to play yet since these rules came about.  Was wondering if anyone has noticed a change in players behavior.  Is the threat actually working or are people still being jerks?  I've been pretty lucky so far before with only encountering a few trolls but I know some of you have been plagued by them. 

20 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I haven't been able to play yet since these rules came about.  Was wondering if anyone has noticed a change in players behavior.  Is the threat actually working or are people still being jerks?  I've been pretty lucky so far before with only encountering a few trolls but I know some of you have been plagued by them. 

On PS4 it was unplayable with so many glitchers all day yesterday. I wont play quick play until it's fixed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agnes said:

On PS4 it was unplayable with so many glitchers all day yesterday. I wont play quick play until it's fixed

This is disappointing. I was going to try again today- I'll have to debate it now.

PS4 has become toxic. I don't think I have had a quick play game in days where some idiot isn't exploiting a glitch. More of them are starting to discover the one in the Higgins Haven house.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

This is disappointing. I was going to try again today- I'll have to debate it now.

I had some decent games in quick play today, but I did encounter 2 wall glitchers. They left after I told them about the new Ban rules.

Hopefully it will improve. I think a lot of people still don't know about the new ban rules yet

I'm gonna warn and then record them if they ignore the warning. I was telling some fool on mic last night in the post game lobby that "you're basically throwing $40 down the drain if you continue to glitch!" and that someone soon will report him. He did the same sh*t in the next game. We're dealing with a special type of stupid with some of these glitchers. 

I'm not 100% sure how to record gameplay on PS4 though? Is it two taps of the share button I heard? How do I then go about sending that to Gun from the PS4?

So are these perma bans or bans with time limits like 1 month for a first infraction?

I'm not to fond of the idea of banning people for using in game glitches. These are in the game because the developers missed them in playtesting or something in the coding. These should be fixed as they are found but not something that is ban worthy. Of course exploiting a glitch all the time I can see as a problem.

I still say the easiest solution for stopping player counselors killing each other is turn friendly fire off. It would solve both the intentional killing as well as the accidental "I'm sorry officer, I just didn't see Chad until it was to late. He just ran out in front of the car."

4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I'm gonna warn and then record them if they ignore the warning. I was telling some fool on mic last night in the post game lobby that "you're basically throwing $40 down the drain if you continue to glitch!" and that someone soon will report him. He did the same sh*t in the next game. We're dealing with a special type of stupid with some of these glitchers. 

I'm not 100% sure how to record gameplay on PS4 though? Is it two taps of the share button I heard? How do I then go about sending that to Gun from the PS4?

link it to youtube account or facebook and then send them the link. super easy one time setup and you do not get spam or nothing on your ps4. someone actually thought linking your ps4 to facebook made you get spam..... smfh 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, shwag said:

link it to youtube account or facebook and then send them the link. super easy one time setup and you do not get spam or nothing on your ps4. someone actually thought linking your ps4 to facebook made you get spam..... smfh 

Ok buddy, thanks.

my question is where is the best place to send the videos ? twitter or the reddit or where ? is there a support email for them ?

14 minutes ago, shwag said:

my question is where is the best place to send the videos ? twitter or the reddit or where ? is there a support email for them ?

They have an email. Not sure what it is though.

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Have you joined an f13 community yet? It's your best bet to find people who actually want to play the game.

3 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

They have an email. Not sure what it is though.

1st quick match i went into i recorded two glitchers LOL i warned them as well. told them about the bans. they still did it. uploading the video to youtube now 

46 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Ps4 automatically records 15 minutes of gameplay, so all you have to do is hit the share button, and go to save video, it will automatically record the previous 15 minutes of gameplay up until you hit the share button 

two glitchers

not sure where to send this so feel free to send it off where it needs to go please 

Well, fuck.

Shit.

Cunt? I hate that word, to be honest.

I'm surprised there's so few for racism.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Alright, what if you glitched by accident? and someone caught you and uploaded the video and you got banned, and you didn't have a video showing it was an accident. How would you react then? 

@Psychosocial23 I don't agree with this, cheaters should but people who glitch should just be moved to a new lobby or be voted out. Glitches can be fixed. 

The glitches that people are doing in the game you can't do by accident. I agree the glitches need to be fixed but that doesn't mean that I'm the meantime jerks can abuse them.

@GunMedia_Ben you guys are planning to fix the exploits right? So people just can't get in unreachable spots?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, just making sure.