Ste_Wolf

300 accounts banned and counting

5 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I guess everperson who played Halo should be banned since they TBag plus COD plus many other games that TBag

If I knock Jason down I will TBag him and run off 

He said "while they are using these exploits" not normal play. I'm sure a teabag on the roof looks different than on Jason's mask lol. But the racism is wrong all on it's own, exploits or not...

They should be more focused on FIXING the bugs/glitches in their game than bans right now. You know how many people I have played with that have gotten stuck in the staircase at Higgins Haven while running away from Jason? And none of them did it intentionally (Why would they... it's a guaranteed death)

9 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

omdlCMxHIuXW0ppfD6KUTllZk9S4rcyH_Y4V_c7-4wE.jpg

Those glitchers are soon gonna end up dead when the roof is patched. 

5 minutes ago, Pjthines said:

He said "while they are using these exploits" not normal play. I'm sure a teabag on the roof looks different than on Jason's mask lol. But the racism is wrong all on it's own, exploits or not...

Yea having some Racism is bad

But when I find the Black player and he’s ending up being the 1st person and I’m bad head I’m like I kill black people 1st or Black people die 1st in movies so I’m just joking about it things like that should be fine but real racism should be banned but they should have a warning at 1st give people a chance for all the bannable offensives

7 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yea having some Racism is bad

But when I find the Black player and he’s ending up being the 1st person and I’m bad head I’m like I kill black people 1st or Black people die 1st in movies so I’m just joking about it things like that should be fine but real racism should be banned but they should have a warning at 1st give people a chance for all the bannable offensives

If Gun is able to determine which cases are accidental and which are intentional I'm all for whatever consequences befall those who knowingly do what's wrong.

If Gun can't determine that consistently and fairly, then there probably should be a slap on the wrist for first-time offenders.

But give bad people an inch...

Followed a couple glitchers onto Pak roof yesterday since one had battery up there n it was 1 car 1 boat. Other guy had shotgun n made quick work of me after i got 2 hits in on the rotten bitch with the battery._.

Would they ban people if Jason is like I’m going shove my massive dick up your ass or I’mgoing to spank that tight ass of yours and Jason is talking about the characters and not the real people that’s playing them

2 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Would they ban people if Jason is like I’m going shove my massive dick up your ass or I’mgoing to spank that tight ass of yours and Jason is talking about the characters and not the real people that’s playing them

From the sounds of it. If your saying things like that then you might. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

From the sounds of it. If your saying things like that then you might. 

That’s a shame I guess you can’t joke around plus it’s a rated M game sounds to me they won’t it to be rated E

Just now, GrandMasterLynx said:

That’s a shame I guess you can’t joke around plus it’s a rated M game sounds to me they won’t it to be rated E

If you read the TOS I think if your joking you'll pass but if your harassing people and just being out of line yeah I could see it happening but banning is too far, warnings should be issues first then bans after like three times of doing it. Plus have you seen how many kids are in the game? I just slowly drown myself in the lake. 

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you read the TOS I think if your joking you'll pass but if your harassing people and just being out of line yeah I could see it happening but banning is too far, warnings should be issues first then bans after like three times of doing it. Plus have you seen how many kids are in the game? I just slowly drown myself in the lake. 

Yea I see so many kids in games that they should play and it should stop people for being like I’m going spank that tight ass or anything like your a fucking bitch it’s a Rated M game after all not E

Reported my first two glitch cheaters this evening. One was particularly trollish about it. Kept antagonizing the other players, especially the one playing Jason.

5 hours ago, Psychosocial23 said:

You don't have to agree, it still doesn't change the facts. The exploits/glitches these people are using are intentional and normally hostile in nature. Why waste time and money making special lobbies for people whose behavior you know is not going to change? The best way to curb bad behavior is to give them the axe the first time, not smack their wrist and sternly tell them no. As for someone reporting an "accident" it is pretty easy to tell which ones are intentional. I've sent in 5 vids already of people being disgustingly racist, tbagging and actively taunting Jason while they are using these exploits. Bad people do bad things to hurt others, especially on the internet.

Teabagging is an offense to be banned for now?

3 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Players should use their best judgment. If you worry about something being offenive and a potential ban, then maybe not say or do it.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Teabagging is an offense to be banned for now?

Players should use their best judgment. If you worry about something being offenive and a potential ban, then maybe not say or do it.

I'd be surprised if teabagging is ban-worthy. It's stupid and I hate when people do it to me but I've done it to a Jason or two who wouldn't shut up on mic. :)

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I'd be surprised if teabagging is ban-worthy. It's stupid and I hate when people do it to me but I've done it to a Jason or two who wouldn't shut up on mic. :)

I know what you mean. It has its moments in moderation.

• Like 1

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I guess people who do it on Halo COD plus many other games that are Triple A titles should be banned as well

I’m not sort but if GunMedia does this it’s one of the stupidest things they done

I wonder if the bans are permanent.  For a first time glitch offense it shouldn't be permanent but if they have a history of repeat offense then it can be.

I mean you don't want a population like Battleborn where you can't even find matches because so few people play it.

I dunno about you guys...but I definitely noticed that like 90% of the glitcher screenshots being tweeted to them are from PS4 players.

Just proves what I've always said...PS hardcores are cancer. Between their blind fanboyism, praising Sony as god, and the general attitudes they carry, it doesn't surprise me that most of the trolls and all around assholes are on Playstation. I know some of you are cool. But the Playstation community as a collective is complete shit. I'd be embarrassed to be a part of it. That's why I only play The Show and shit like The Last of Us on Playstation. I've always hated their online crowd. Not to mention the PSN itself sucks.

I can count on one hand how many times I've seen people glitch onto the roof on PC. Meanwhile PS players are tweeting screenshots of 5 Counselors up on the roof and hording all the parts / items. Fucking joke. Get a life, dummies.

Glad to see the ban hammer swinging though. I'm personally responsible for at least 2 people being banned. I recorded and told a couple scumbags they'd be banned the day before Gun changed the ToS and started accepting reports...So I had the footage loaded and ready to go when Gun gave the green light. I'll consider this a win for the good guys.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I guess everperson who played Halo should be banned since they TBag plus COD plus many other games that TBag

You obviously didn't read the post correctly. Try again and maybe you will understand it this time.

3 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

You obviously didn't read the post correctly. Try again and maybe you will understand it this time.

You obviously didn’t read the comment I was posting about

before you Go and posting about something please read all the comments before you go and comment about something 

18 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I dunno about you guys...but I definitely noticed that like 90% of the glitcher screenshots being tweeted to them are from PS4 players.

Just proves what I've always said...PS hardcores are cancer. Between their blind fanboyism, praising Sony as god, and the general attitudes they carry, it doesn't surprise me that most of the trolls and all around assholes are on Playstation. I know some of you are cool. But the Playstation community as a collective is complete shit. I'd be embarrassed to be a part of it. That's why I only play The Show and shit like The Last of Us on Playstation. I've always hated their online crowd. Not to mention the PSN itself sucks.

I can count on one hand how many times I've seen people glitch onto the roof on PC. Meanwhile PS players are tweeting screenshots of 5 Counselors up on the roof and hording all the parts / items. Fucking joke. Get a life, dummies.

Glad to see the ban hammer swinging though. I'm personally responsible for at least 2 people being banned. I recorded and told a couple scumbags they'd be banned the day before Gun changed the ToS and started accepting reports...So I had the footage loaded and ready to go when Gun gave the green light. I'll consider this a win for the good guys.

Win.png

I'm on PS4 and can confirm it's been nothing but toxic- glitchers, racists and douchebags, oh my!

I'm on a break from the game at the moment, going to try again tomorrow. Hopefully the fear of a ban will change the landscape but I don't have high hopes.

6 hours ago, Psychosocial23 said:

You don't have to agree, it still doesn't change the facts. The exploits/glitches these people are using are intentional and normally hostile in nature. Why waste time and money making special lobbies for people whose behavior you know is not going to change? The best way to curb bad behavior is to give them the axe the first time, not smack their wrist and sternly tell them no. As for someone reporting an "accident" it is pretty easy to tell which ones are intentional. I've sent in 5 vids already of people being disgustingly racist, tbagging and actively taunting Jason while they are using these exploits. Bad people do bad things to hurt others, especially on the internet.

4 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

7 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

3 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

You obviously didn’t read the comment I was posting about

before you Go and posting about something please read all the comments before you go and comment about something 

Want to try again? You quoted my original post lol.. I color coded to make it easier for you bud. I understand you must love tbagging but cmon.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm on PS4 and can confirm it's been nothing but toxic- glitchers, racists and douchebags, oh my!

I'm on a break from the game at the moment, going to try again tomorrow. Hopefully the fear of a ban will change the landscape but I don't have high hopes.

Yeah, like I said. I know it's not EVERYONE. Some of you are cool. But the vast majority of people playing games on PSN are just scum. It's clearly part of the Playstation Pledge of Allegiance...

Anywhere you can read Playstation fans' comments online, it's utter garbage. They seem to forget that PCs exist and think Playstation is the pinnacle of gaming. Bunch of delusional dumbasses. Then when you DO play games on PSN, it's nothing but toxic children and man-children. I actually have a buddy (32 years old) and he's one of these Playstation meatheads...I don't understand it. It's part of their "culture".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, like I said. I know it's not EVERYONE. Some of you are cool. But the vast majority of people playing games on PSN are just scum. It's clearly part of the Playstation Pledge of Allegiance...

Anywhere you can read Playstation fans' comments online, it's utter garbage. They seem to forget that PCs exist and think Playstation is the pinnacle of gaming. Bunch of delusional dumbasses. Then when you DO play games on PSN, it's nothing but toxic children and man-children. I actually have a buddy (32 years old) and he's one of these Playstation meatheads...I don't understand it. It's part of their "culture".

It's been a disappointing introduction into multiplayer gaming for me. I have played Battlefront and a few others but never needed mics on and despite EA's bad reputation, glitching or exploiting was at a minimum. I'm naive for hoping things wouldn't be as bad as I'd been told they would be.

I've met some nice people in-game but it's overwhelmingly douchebags and people doing shit like burping and pissing on mic, or trying to fit a racist or homophobic slur into every sentence.