Sign in to follow this  
horrorfangirl

This Glitch needs fixing NOW

I have just had to quit a match because EVERY councillor was on the roof. I managed to fire a few spears and hit one of them but really its becoming unplayable. 

Just now, horrorfangirl said:

I have just had to quit a match because EVERY councillor was on the roof. I managed to fire a few spears and hit one of them but really its becoming unplayable. 

Didn't they claim they fixed this twice already now?

1 minute ago, horrorfangirl said:

What's your gamer tag? I mainly play in groups that don't use expliots. If you're interested in playing with us, let me know. 

It might depend on which platform you're playing on. I've never encountered this glitch on Xbox One but a lot of people have been saying it's still there. 

I guess the best thing to do would be finding a group to play with in private. Sucks that people are exploiting these glitches, it ruins the game. 

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Record them doing it and send it to Gun. They will lose access to the game then.  

Right on the money.  Gun has spelled out their new policy and getting video of this and submitting it will get the job done.

13 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

6 consecutive matches last night. I eventually gave up and logged off. And it was like 2-3 every match.

15 minutes ago, pRaX said:

Not fixed. Instead they're just banning people who do it which is a shitty work around.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

I am on PS4 and my tag is emmahobbins

Seriously if i see them again Ill record them...and shoot them.

we got a large group(s) that play private matches, if i see you on later i'll send you an invite to them. great players and none of this toxic glitcher crap. 

Add me too if you wouldn't mind. Seems like every match I get into the host selects Packanack. It's starting to get really annoying. Psn is stang69_427

29 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Not fixed. Instead they're just banning people who do it which is a shitty work around.

I thought they fixed the crouching glitch on the PC.

9 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

I thought they fixed the crouching glitch on the PC.

To my knowledge they fixed the rock crouching glitch and the under the bridge glitch. They also fixed bear trap glitches to get on the roof of every building. This packanak one is eluding them somehow.

59 minutes ago, pRaX said:

I don't think the patch that fixes it has been released on consoles yet, so I would hazard a guess that the OP is on either PS4 or XBox. I could be wrong since I haven't done extensive testing of it on Steam because I don't use glitches anyway, so I see no reason to even see if they work.

21 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I don't understand why they haven't figured out what causes the glitch and fixed it. Like, I really don't get it.

I agree. Never mind this reporting system, just fix the glitch. Then there is nothing there for idiots like this to exploit.

I just dont understand how glitching onto the roof to survive is fun. I mean you arent even playing the game and arent accomplishing anything anyway since you cheated. It really baffles me why people do it.

14 minutes ago, Maxflier said:

I just dont understand how glitching onto the roof to survive is fun. I mean you arent even playing the game and arent accomplishing anything anyway since you cheated. It really baffles me why people do it.

Because they lack the skills necessary to actually learn to play the game.

There is also a glitch where they can get outside of the map and into the area where police usually arrive, which Jason can't get to. I have seen that one a few times as well. Six out of seven of my quick play games today had at least one person doing a glitch

This has been fixed randy said on the stream today they just have to check the patch hasn't broken other things before putting it out for consoles 

8 hours ago, Maxflier said:

The reason why people glitch is it pisses people off and they rage so much over a video game that’s why they do it

The people tell the glitchers to go kill themselves

Playstation...total cesspool. 

Didn't even read the thread. I'm just guessing...

This is fixed on PC. Consoles haven't received that update just yet.

Locking this thread as there are already dozens of threads like this. Also, it should have gone in the 'bug reporting' section.