Does anyone know what the maximum percentage is for an epic perk roll? I saw one You Tube video wherein the guy had listed the perks along with a medium for each with a highest and lowest possible attribute percentage, but I have not been able to confirm this information anywhere else. I've seen plenty of forums defining an "epic perk", but nothing on the maximum for each epic perk. For instance, the best perk I currently have is a 49 percent attribute in "Thick Skinned" with a 0 percent negative. Is it possible to get higher than this? 

As far as thick skinned goes, I believe that goes up to 50%, so you almost have a perfect one. Might as well be as I don't know if 1% difference would really make a difference.

50% is the highest ihave seen anyone claim on that one. Makes sense the, as the "maximum " %'s on the perks tend to be in multiples of 5.

I know for a fact that "grinder" (bonus xp) caps at 5%. I have an epic one that is 5%. After already obtaining that one, i found a rare (yellow) that was 3, and also rolled an uncommon ( blue ) that was 2%. I think a lot of the perks rarities go up by increments of either 1%, 5%, or 10%.

• Like 1

I have heard it goes up to 50% on Thick Skin as well but the highest one I have is 30% uncommon with 0 negatives. This system is completely out of whack though I got a "rare" Thick Skin earlier today that was 15% with like 6% negative which makes no sense considering it was supposed to be a step up.

I haven't seen a list of maximum stats for any perk but you can make an educated guess on the epics you do get. For instance I have an epic "My dad's a cop" that is 30% with 0 negatives so I am fairly certain that is the maximum for that perk.

1 minute ago, Psychosocial23 said:

I have heard it goes up to 50% on Thick Skin as well but the highest one I have is 30% uncommon with 0 negatives. This system is completely out of whack though I got a "rare" Thick Skin earlier today that was 15% with like 6% negative which makes no sense considering it was supposed to be a step up.

I haven't seen a list of maximum stats for any perk but you can make an educated guess on the epics you do get. For instance I have an epic "My dad's a cop" that is 30% with 0 negatives so I am fairly certain that is the maximum for that perk.

I noticed this today as well! Rolled a yellow with like18% or something like that. And I have an epic 48% one. 

The scaling on these newly rolled one's is definitely different.

Are they ninja nerfing thick skin by nerfing future rolls!? As far as I can tell,my thick skin is still 48%.

God I hope not! I'd like them to nerf all thick skins existing in the game lol. I think 50% is a tad ridiculous. Maybe 25%  at the most