So this is a mode where they add a bunch of trap options for jason. Such as snares, dead falls, pungi sticks, trip wires, etc.

OFFLINE MODE(SET UP) 

• Everybody can go through each map and set traps as Jason in an offline mode and then save the map.
  • Number of traps and trap types can be purchased with cp. (should probably have some limit) 
  • Placing of jump scares can be purchased with cp. (bodies, random NPC popping up,  etc) 

ONLINE MODE(PLAY)

Then in the online mode it's just like normal play except if you are Jason your traps and whatever else load into the map you are playing on. Also, there would be increased ways to disarm traps, but I haven't thought about that yet

This would be a cool way to keep you on your toes,  because after a few games you basically know what to expect an it is right now. It would be like a creative hard mode. There would obviously be some restrictions. Probably no traps in randomly spawned buildings or camp grounds, places like the barn and static houses would be ok. Trees don't move, atleast I don't think they do so trapping trees and paths should be alright. 

Obviously there are things that would have to be worked out but I think you get the idea. 

• Like 4

I like this. Jump scares are something sorely missing from the game unless you do them yourself, and they are hard to pull off (but worth it).

You open the door to kitchen in packanack and crazy Ralph bursts out screaming you're all doomed, increasing fear and then runs off. Or bodies in strange places.

@lHeartBreakerlforgot to quote 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

You open the door to kitchen in packanack and crazy Ralph bursts out screaming you're all doomed, increasing fear and then runs off. Or bodies in strange places.

@lHeartBreakerlforgot to quote 

Ah so I did. Mah bad.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Ah so I did. Mah bad.

No, I forgot to quote you. So I tagged you in an edit. 

• Like 1