Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

I will report players from here on out

Let me start off by saying I do not work for gun media or any official company dealing with the game

Since there has been a new update to the ban of the game reasons I have been in contact with the people behind Friday the 13th and have taken the opportunity to be a reporter of hackers/glitchers I cannot stand more than when I want to enjoy a game and have it ruined by someone who wants to hide under the map. So if anyone reading this is one of those glitchers then be warned. I'd be happy to have games with new players for my ps4 account so if you are interested then post your ps4 name below and I will accept to enjoy a good glitch free game. 

You glitchers have been warned! 

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Let me start off by saying I do not work for gun media or any official company dealing with the game

Since there has been a new update to the ban of the game reasons I have been in contact with the people behind Friday the 13th and have taken the opportunity to be a reporter of hackers/glitchers I cannot stand more than when I want to enjoy a game and have it ruined by someone who wants to hide under the map. So if anyone reading this is one of those glitchers then be warned. I'd be happy to have games with new players for my ps4 account so if you are interested then post your ps4 name below and I will accept to enjoy a good glitch free game. 

I think the official warning from Gun media would have sufficed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jordan said:

While I totally agree with the sentiment...sorry I couldn't resist! ;):)

• Like 1