For starting up i had the idea to make an jason skin that i called Eclipse Jason with a weapon called Schyte i would like to add also his own killing animations of the schyte but is impossible to create the skin without a program if there exists an app or program that can allow me to create that skin it will be really awesome, and one last thing his advantatges would be :+shift +stun resistance and +grip strenght and disadvantatges would be : cant run  skills cool down will take more time and less sense. The skin will be only 5$, 5€, 5 Yen, 5 Pounds and all the other money of the different countries will also cost 5.

please tell me if there is an program to make it :D.

2 hours ago, CPRL_Womboh2016 said:

please tell me if there is an program to make it :D.

Sounds like a really cool Jason design. I'd buy it. But unfortunately there is not a program that you can make it. Gun doesn't allow modding currently and it's unlikely we will see it. At least for now.

Your best bet is to make concept art and submit it here to the forums for brownie points.

2 hours ago, CPRL_Womboh2016 said:

The skin will be only 5$, 5€, 5 Yen, 5 Pounds and all the other money of the different countries will also cost 5.

fyi $5 is not the same for every country... for instance 5 yen is no where close to $5. its more like 560 yen is equivalent to 5 usd and so on with other countries... I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'

This is the image i hope u like it i made it with paint just to take a look how it can look like in the process, i really hope some1 can make the model put a little better touch of it so it can be cool-looking in 3d tell me how much do u like it if u like it ill try to contact with f13 the game support to publish this skin and make it better than i did in paint and if u dont like it u tell me what can i do or put some more on the skin :).

eclipsejason2.jpg

29 minutes ago, Conan_the_Savage said:

fyi $5 is not the same for every country... for instants 5 yen is no where close to $5. its more like 560 yen is equivalent to 5 usd and so on with other countries... I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'? 

i dont know how to compare the money of other countries, anyways 5$ just costs dont need to pay it with dollars but they can also pay it with the number of money that consists a.e

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums @CPRL_Womboh2016. I can see that this is your first post; might I suggest you check the forum rules and make an introduction thread in the introduction section? You're required to do so :)

As for the skin, I would suggest first starting off with some concept art. Draw your design by hand first. I'd suggest drawing an image where you can see your design 'in situ' (in action essentially). Then draw a few different angles including details of the weapon you would want him to have.

Once you can see on paper what you want him to look like, using a 3D modelling program like Maya to sculpt the actual character in a 3D engine. Once you've modelled your Jason character, use a program like Photoshop to create the actual textures that can be applied to the model. Once you sculpt your model, you can apply the textures to it and it's meshes to give it it's appearance and qualities. Have to say though that it's a tough task and will require a lot of time and patience to develop a completely new model! Game development studios have multiple artists with years of experience working on art before it even makes it into the game.

Also, please be wary of double posting. Using the edit function to add new content to existing posts if someone doesn't reply before you want to add new stuff.

Just now, Kodiak said:

Welcome to the forums @CPRL_Womboh2016. I can see that this is your first post; might I suggest you check the forum rules and make an introduction thread in the introduction section? You're required to do so :)

As for the skin, I would suggest first starting off with some concept art. Draw your design by hand first. I'd suggest drawing an image where you can see your design 'in situ' (in action essentially). Then draw a few different angles including details of the weapon you would want him to have.

Once you can see on paper what you want him to look like, using a 3D modelling program like Maya to sculpt the actual character in a 3D engine. Once you've modelled your Jason character, use a program like Photoshop to create the actual textures that can be applied to the model. Once you sculpt your model, you can apply the textures to it to give it it's appearance. Have to say though that it's a tough task and will require a lot of time and patience to develop a completely new model! Game development studios have multiple artists with years of experience working on art before it even makes it into the game.

Is there a website of concept art? I know the game has a low community so adding skins will make it grow and i want to help you guys cause the game is really interesting for me.

2 minutes ago, CPRL_Womboh2016 said:

i dont know how to compare the money of other countries, anyways 5$ just costs dont need to pay it with dollars but they can also pay it with the number of money that consists a.e

Sorry i wasn't trying to be a dick. I was just throwing out some knowledge. Personally I don't think skins and extra stuff in the future should cost money (only). I mean having the option to pay money is fine as long as there is an option for me to buy the skin with saved up CP points.  

The game for being $40 with the little amount of content they should be updating the game. If this was a free to play game then I would  completely understand to sell small stuff like skins, characters, etc.. but it wasn't free. 

Updating your game for the community is how you build a bigger fan base.  It is a small studio and they did really well for themselves. I'm not mad about the small about of content. I am really enjoying myself in this game.  As a developer myself I understand how long stuff like this can take. I hope they just continue to create more content for us. 

1 minute ago, Conan_the_Savage said:

Sorry i wasn't trying to be a dick. I was just throwing out some knowledge. Personally I don't think skins and extra stuff in the future should cost money (only). I mean having the option to pay money is fine as long as there is an option for me to buy the skin with saved up CP points.  

The game for being $40 with the little amount of content they should be updating the game. If this was a free to play game then I would  completely understand to sell small stuff like skins, characters, etc.. but it wasn't free. 

Updating your game for the community is how you build a bigger fan base.  It is a small studio and they did really well for themselves. I'm not mad about the small about of content. I am really enjoying myself in this game.  As a developer myself I understand how long stuff like this can take. I hope they just continue to create more content for us. 

I understand, i got an idea for the first 3 days it throws the eclipse jason will be free but if they didnt get it in the first 3 days they will have to pay, also i want to organizate Double Xp Weekend :v.

1 minute ago, CPRL_Womboh2016 said:

I understand, i got an idea for the first 3 days it throws the eclipse jason will be free but if they didnt get it in the first 3 days they will have to pay, also i want to organizate Double Xp Weekend :v.

They just had a double XP weekend recently :P I am sure they will do it again!