Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

Counselor perks not spawning

Hey there – has anyone else had a problem where you choose your three counselor perks and only one of them shows up when you are in the game? A friend of mine told me that you can't choose three perks that cause you to spawn with items because that is where the glitch happens.  I chose as my perks the medicine spray hypochondriac perk, the fire cracker perk, and the map perk. In the game, I only ended up with the map perk, which was my first choice. Does anyone else have this happen? Are the developers aware of this? 

Currently it's a known bug, but we haven't seen any official response from the development team (That I know of) where they have acknowledged the problem

The concerning part is, when I move Slugger to slot 1 for instance, I spawn with a baseball bat, but does that mean my Marathon and Thick Skinned perk don't work? I don't know, since I've had the start with med-spray perk set to slot 2 at times, and it works, but I don't spawn with a bat, so the glitch is definitely random, but it does exist, you are not imagining things. 

Sign in to follow this