Sign in to follow this  
pRaX

Q&A and general information roundup about mechanics

6 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

What Rydog has put out is probably as official as it's going to get.

My understanding is that he still has more testing to be done, mainly perk testing and seeing how they affect the counselor stats.

yeah that'll be good to know. I don't want to waste perk slots with sense chance avoidence perks if I don't need to!

3 minutes ago, Googoomuck said:

yeah that'll be good to know. I don't want to waste perk slots with sense chance avoidence perks if I don't need to!

I think they're pretty good.  Rydog doesn't believe so, but he hasn't really tested any sense avoidance perks yet.  There's what, 45 different perks?  But I would stay clear of the situational perks that you won't always be able to use every game, like grease money, speed demon, or the fast swimmer.  How often are you really in the water in this game anyways?  But ones that stay with you all the time are good ones, like Thick Skinned.

He said his top 3 are Thick Skinned, Medic, and Nerves Of Steel, but he finds value in lots of others, and again, he hasn't tested close to half of them yet.

I believe that sense avoidance can be a very useful perk if it's proven to be effective enough.

• Like 1

This is just a thought,  since it is unlikely we'll get a post answering these questions on this thread.

Why not once the devs feel there is enough questions here to validate a comprehensive response, make their own locked thread copying the OP and answering us like that.

I think it would be a chaos if they answered here and people could reply and everyone expecting a response to their post.

Also if its coming down to "if we answer here, everyone would demand their thread be answered by a dev." Theb why not just take the most commonly asked questions by other users and answer those as well in the locked thread.

Wishful thinking i know, but just looking for a way to actually get some official answers.