Sign in to follow this  
Bmoney08

What to use all this CP for?

Anyone else like me, have like extremely good perks and no need to roll for anymore and have all the Jason moves? Are you guys going to add stuff to the game that will give us a reason to spend our CP? I have 42k CP and nothing to use it for.

if you keep rolling perks eventually you'll get the perk perk that allows you to perk more, of course you can only get one and this is extremely rare, but you will be granted with a fourth perk slot, relieving the depression (and CP, probably) from your body. Of course, what I said probably isn't true, but with these random perks you never know. When there's a perk for doing more damage with an axe, a perk for starting the boat faster, a perk for crouch walking faster, and a perk for barricading doors faster, it's probably not too far out to believe that there's a perk for your problems.

Edited by Galaple
"barricading windows faster"

Save that CP, you need 10k to open the secret paths to the old camp and other areas, I hear you can find a rare bloodied axe if you know where to look.

1 hour ago, Bmoney08 said:

Anyone else like me, have like extremely good perks and no need to roll for anymore and have all the Jason moves? Are you guys going to add stuff to the game that will give us a reason to spend our CP? I have 42k CP and nothing to use it for.

That’s nothing I got 150K

1 hour ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Save that CP, you need 10k to open the secret paths to the old camp and other areas, I hear you can find a rare bloodied axe if you know where to look.

Where's this secret path ?

3 hours ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

the troll is strong in this one 

Let's not talk about banned members of the forum please. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JPops said:

Let's not talk about banned members of the forum please. 

Screenshot_2017_06_30_20_27_37_92.png

I see no banned members. Must have been lifted. ;)

27 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Screenshot_2017_06_30_20_27_37_92.png

I see no banned members. Must have been lifted. ;)

Trust me, he's banned. 

I mean saved CP for future content. Hopefully DLC is not only $, but could also be punished with CP.  Like new death animations, Skins for Jason, weapons, new counselors, and so on and so on. I Just hope new Maps doesn't cost money. It is the worst when a game has you pay for a new maps. Splitting up the players base is terrible.

1 hour ago, Conan_the_Savage said:

It is the worst when a game has you pay for a new maps. Splitting up the players base is terrible.

Gun has already stated new maps will be free content.

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Gun has already stated new maps will be free content.

The game is 40$, i would be highly surprised/pissed if new content was not free...  maybe a few bucks but definitely not something more than 5$

I only have two good perks out of hundred upon hundreds of rolls. My luck is shit lol

the current perks I have are all EPIC and they are ( Home Body-25% chance to avoid Jason's sense while indoors, Level Headed-27% chance to avoid jasons sense completely and Low Profile- faster movement speed while crouched and 20% chance to avoid Jason's sense. I'm not sure what perks are better than triple the chance of avoiding his sense

Well in the military the spare cash went to hookers and booze. I suspect Gun won't be adding that feature so....