GonzoThe912TH

Cult Of Chucky Trailer

i always go into straight to dvd movies with really  low expectations. I really enjoyed the last chucky film but I'm still expecting "meh" from this film so I don't get let down. 

• Like 1

Yeah I dunno about this one...I mean it doesn't have a typical Chucky feel to it. Why not keep it to your standard kid getting a Good Guy doll for Christmas. Its not like they create many movies for people to get bored. 

Plus we all know that a Good Guy doll should look like this

image.jpg1_zpsokczjmez.jpg

8 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

Yeah I dunno about this one...I mean it doesn't have a typical Chucky feel to it. Why not keep it to your standard kid getting a Good Guy doll for Christmas. Its not like they create many movies for people to get bored. 

Plus we all know that a Good Guy doll should look like this

Agreed.

The movie will probably suck, but i'll still buy it to give it a shot.

I was truly surprised how well done the previous move was, and I enjoyed it - seemed like a good, solid Chuckie movie.

This one... hmm... looks like they're trying a little too hard to go with this angle, but... it's not the worst angle they could have gone with.

I do, however, think it is best when there is a child involved. I get what they're doing here, of course, but I still think the original premise is what works. Everything else is just doing it... because. Maybe they'll prove me wrong though... I'll catch it at home some time and find out.

And thanks, I didn't even know this was happening.

Andy coming back is the most exciting thing for me in this trailer. Considering how pleasantly surprised I was by Curse of Chucky, I'm willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

I love of them.

Childs Play 10/10

Childs Play 2 10/10

Childs Play 3 7/10

Bride Of Chucky 10/10

Seed Of Chucky 5/10

Curse Of Chucky 10/10

If its better than Seed I'll be happy. I love this franchise and glad it hasn't been remade. My most anticipated film of 2017. I have high expectations, and btw the little girk from Curse is in it for those saying it needs a kid. 

• Like 2

Trailer looks great to me lol least it's not another crappy remake as with the other horror icons.